Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Spiral; An RP-RTD game  (Read 4253 times)

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
Re: The Spiral; An RP-RTD game
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 01:45:05 pm »

There wasn't much you could do in the cuticle like ship anyways. Ends intro.

"A minute left. Please prepare yourselves for the entrance." Said the A.I.

The veil is very visible now. Its very much like a sheet of darkness, but has metallic shine to it.

"30 seconds left."

You all wait in anticipation, at last, you can get out of this pathetic, small box of a spaceship.

"5,4,3,2,1. We are he- Shield damage sustained!" A.I starts freaking out.

Then, you see it. The light. It is the every color of the rainbow, all separate yet combined, shining into the ship as it is torn apart.

"Sustained major structural damage, preserving passengers.". Ship suddenly changes course, and instead targets the nearest surface it can find. It all takes 5 seconds.

BAM

The ship has crashed into an unknown place inside The Citadel. The transport ship has made its final landing as smooth as it can to save you. Smell of grass and burnt dirt lingers in the air you all breathe.

One by one, you all get up from the debris, with few scratches. You are on a very light green plain of spongy lime grass, under a mostly black, yet blue tinted sky, illuminated by the corrupt light that just attacked you, which has calmed down. On the horizon, there is a segmented, shattered megastructure that curls and goes behind the light and back, to a severed section that was once a part of this particular plain.

It's a 10 segmented ring world, built around another distinct structure, which emits light from its top. It is obviously damaged. Two sections are fully gone.

It's a one was path ahead into the waist length squeaky sponge grass.

What do you do
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2021, 06:17:12 pm »

Would you like a fifth player or are you happy with four?
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2021, 07:28:10 pm »

Would you like a fifth player or are you happy with four?

Hmmm, welp, I guess I can just inject you in, as if nothing happened. Write you chatacter and you are in.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2021, 09:27:49 pm »

Alright.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2021, 05:42:28 am »

"Teaches me for taking the cheapest flight into this shit hole."
Dr. Unpleasant searches through the wreckage for anything that useful.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2021, 08:20:50 am »

See if I can inspect the area with my magic. “ So much for 5 star service, Fucking scams.” Amon mutters.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2021, 09:10:28 pm »

Spoiler: Ze Kobold (click to show/hide)

Sir. Az'zak awakens with a start and titters, barks than hisses in his native tongue. The words likely would cause the most conservative of folk to look at the knightly little reptilian humanoid with distaste "What in the hells is going on?" he finally spoke in proper human speech as the tiny knight pushed himself off the ground and surveyed the room.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2021, 06:29:23 pm »

"Teaches me for taking the cheapest flight into this shit hole."
Dr. Unpleasant searches through the wreckage for anything that useful.

(12): Dr. Unpleasant picks at the debris, and finds out that the ships delicate components were all crushed into uselessness on impact. But he manages to salvage the preciois metals themselves, the gold and iridium.

See if I can inspect the area with my magic. “ So much for 5 star service, Fucking scams.” Amon mutters.

(6): Amon tries to use his magic to sense possible presences around. But something in the surroundings distorts the spell. It is somewhere ahead.

Sir. Az'zak awakens with a start and titters, barks than hisses in his native tongue. The words likely would cause the most conservative of folk to look at the knightly little reptilian humanoid with distaste "What in the hells is going on?" he finally spoke in proper human speech as the tiny knight pushed himself off the ground and surveyed the room.

(2) Az'zak quickly realises that he is not in a room, but in a field.

As you do your things, you see something rushing to your direction. It is a shapeless and colorful thing. You then notice that it is screaming and is covered in mouths and eyes.

A Fathom approches!

What do you do?

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2021, 03:09:31 am »

"What is that thing?"
Pull out my pistol and shoot that thing in the face.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2021, 03:20:40 am »

"Ah, perfectly normal fauna for this area. Nothing to be worried about. That being said, you might wish to kill it before it devours you."

Stand back and observe for now.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 05:40:26 am »

’A fathom? That brings back memories.” Amon smiles then snaps his fingers, Dominating the Fathom.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 08:03:37 pm »

"Lo I will fight this unholy aberration, I swear it." with a loud metallic hum the kobold drew his sword from it's sheathe, he bared his teeth at the Fathom "In the name of all that is holy I challenge you!" Sir. Az'zak shouted at the Fathom, challenging it to a duel.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!
Pages: 1 [2]