Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 89839 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #315 on: December 06, 2018, 09:28:17 am »

keep trying to put the fires out, and evacuate people from houses so they dont burn to death.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 06, 2018, 09:30:55 am »

Utopia is among our grasp. Set up our Kingdom of Dinas, and delegate everything.

Meditate to improve my abilities.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 06, 2018, 10:04:34 am »

Use my god magic to eat the fire in the city, absorbing its energy into my bodies
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:04:07 pm by ziizo »
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 06, 2018, 10:44:06 am »

Sneak around the Thirteenth Circle and find enemy post.
If I'll not find him here, sigh about the loss of my only ally and band co-member, then sneak into the Fourteenth Circle.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 06, 2018, 02:20:36 pm »

"HOW ARE ALL THESE IDIOTS STILL CHILLING IN THEIR HOUSES WHEN THE FIRE'S BEEN GOING ON THIS LONG?!"

ACQUIRE SOME SORT OF BIG-ASS MEGAPHONE. MORE THAN ONE IF POSSIBLE. MAYBE STEAL IT FROM POLICE?
THEN JUMP IN A VEHICLE (PREFERABLY A VAN OR TRUCK WITH PLENTY OF SPACE FOR PASSENGERS), GET ONE OF MY VOLUNTEERS TO DRIVE, AND START DOING CIRCUITS AROUND OUTSKIRTS OF FIRE SHOUTING OUT WARNINGS ABOUT, Y'KNOW, THE GIGANTIC ALL-CONSUMING FIRE THAT PEOPLE ARE APPARENTLY STILL UNAWARE OF

GIVE ANYONE WHO RESPONDS A RIDE, DROP OFF BACK AT CAMP

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 06, 2018, 02:50:29 pm »

If I'll not find him here, sigh about the loss of my only ally and band co-member, then sneak into the Fourteenth Circle.

Sorry for running off on you, I'll try and soften up the 14th circle for when you get here.

Get a job in the Fourteenth Circle's mail room.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 06, 2018, 03:01:55 pm »

REMINDS ME OF THIS.   
« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:10:42 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 06, 2018, 03:09:59 pm »

That seems about right.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 06, 2018, 08:10:18 pm »

Not the worst outcome in the world.

Go find some cannons. Are cannon stores a thing? Are they found near lakes? Let's find out.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 06, 2018, 11:52:06 pm »

Create neural co-hubs which will independently act and use my body mass to put out the fire, thus increasing the number of rolls per turn I get and reducing risk of bad turns. Continue putting out fire.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 07, 2018, 08:25:27 am »

Let’s see... I’m playing Angelo and Diablo, I wonder.

Try to get Imic’s time machine... somehow.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 07, 2018, 09:20:31 am »

KEEP DIGGING, WE WILL BUILD A TRENCH, A GREAT, GREAT TRENCH, AND WE WILL MAKE THE FIRE PAY FOR IT
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 09, 2018, 08:33:22 am »

Sorry about the turn being so late, at fist it was because the power at my house went out, then when I was a few things away from being finished and Firefox fucking ate the turn, so I had to start almost completely over, I did manage to remember some of the rolls and actions but most of the stuff had to be completely redone.

The town's dead, all buildings destroyed and all people that haven't been found yet are dead.
A large portion of the area surrounding the town ruins are on fire.
There's several fires burning in the town ruins.
Its November 1 3:30A.m.
Doomblade187 didn't post so random action.

Hibernate in orbit till next Halloween
(2) You try to hibernate but can't, maybe you need a bed or something.

keep trying to put the fires out, and evacuate people from houses so they dont burn to death.
(Putting out fires = 3) You put out some of the small fires near you.
(Evacuating = 2) Looking around you don't find any people in the town that need saving, looks like ether they died or got out.

Utopia is among our grasp. Set up our Kingdom of Dinas, and delegate everything.

Meditate to improve my abilities.

(Setting up kingdom = 4) You successfully set up your kingdom with the help of the dinosaurs.
(Delegating everything = 1) You put some of the worst dinos in charge.
(Improving telekinesis = 2) You try and try to improve your telekinetic powers but can't for some reason.

Use my god magic to eat the fire in the city, absorbing its energy into my bodies
(Eating the fire = 6) You and your millions of spiders go forward and eat a huge portion of the fire, but some of them eat to much fire and explode, this doesn't really have any effect on your numbers.
(Absorbing the energy = 4) You do manage to absorb the fire energy, you now feel energized.

(Sneaking around = 5) You sneak past all the guards and other strange creatures wandering around.
(Do you find Enemy post = Heads=Yes | Tails=No | Tails) You look and look but can't find Enemy post, so you let out a sigh.
(Sneaking to Fourteenth circle = 4) After a bit of sneaking you finally find and enter the Fourteenth circle of hell.

"HOW ARE ALL THESE IDIOTS STILL CHILLING IN THEIR HOUSES WHEN THE FIRE'S BEEN GOING ON THIS LONG?!"

ACQUIRE SOME SORT OF BIG-ASS MEGAPHONE. MORE THAN ONE IF POSSIBLE. MAYBE STEAL IT FROM POLICE?
THEN JUMP IN A VEHICLE (PREFERABLY A VAN OR TRUCK WITH PLENTY OF SPACE FOR PASSENGERS), GET ONE OF MY VOLUNTEERS TO DRIVE, AND START DOING CIRCUITS AROUND OUTSKIRTS OF FIRE SHOUTING OUT WARNINGS ABOUT, Y'KNOW, THE GIGANTIC ALL-CONSUMING FIRE THAT PEOPLE ARE APPARENTLY STILL UNAWARE OF

GIVE ANYONE WHO RESPONDS A RIDE, DROP OFF BACK AT CAMP

(Finding a megaphone = 1) The only megaphone you know where is, is in the hands of an army officer that's surrounded by armed soldiers, so it might not be the best idea to try and take it.
(Finding a large vehicle = 3) You search the camp and find a sedan.
(Driving around warning people = 3) Using the only methods of alerting people available to you (the horn and screaming out the windows) you set out to alert the idiots still in their houses, but no one shows up, ether there's no one around or they don't care about the fire.
(Getting them to join = 3) On the way back to base you find one guy walking down the road that joins your group.

Sorry for running off on you, I'll try and soften up the 14th circle for when you get here.

Get a job in the Fourteenth Circle's mail room.
(5) You somehow convince a demon that your also a demon that's looking for a job, so he gives you a job as mail sorter.

Not the worst outcome in the world.

Go find some cannons. Are cannon stores a thing? Are they found near lakes? Let's find out.
(Are cannon stores a thing = Heads=Yes | Tails=No | Tails) No, they're not a thing.
(6) After a bit of searching you find several cannons near the picnic tables, but their small and plastic, probably not what you were looking for.

Create neural co-hubs which will independently act and use my body mass to put out the fire, thus increasing the number of rolls per turn I get and reducing risk of bad turns. Continue putting out fire.
(Getting more rolls per turn = 4) You do the thing to gain two rolls per action, there are now two of you which means you get two rolls per action every turn.
(Putting out fires = 3) You put out several small fires near you.

Let’s see... I’m playing Angelo and Diablo, I wonder.

Try to get Imic’s time machine... somehow.
(2) You look and look but can't find any sign of Imic being here, probably because he lives in another town.

KEEP DIGGING, WE WILL BUILD A TRENCH, A GREAT, GREAT TRENCH, AND WE WILL MAKE THE FIRE PAY FOR IT
(Digging = 5) You and your robotic friends dig and dig until you create a GREAT TRENCH, there's no way the fire will dare to come across it as the fire is deathly afraid of HOW GREAT THE TRENCH IS!
(Will the fire pay for it = Heads=Yes | Tails=No | Heads) Suddenly a fire near you throws several stacks of money next to you.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Found my kingdom of dinosaurs, and get them to build some buildings.
(Founding the kingdom = 5) You set up your kingdom and make yourself king.
(Building buildings = 3) Turns out its really hard to build stuff under water.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Try to heal the injured werewolf, if we can't take him to a doctor.
(Healing him = 3) You and your werewolf friends try the best you can to heal him, but he needs a actual doctor.
(Finding a doctor = 3) You try go to the hospital but it like the rest of the town it has been destroyed, looks like you need to go to another town to get him the medical care he needs.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X5
Start evacuating the surrounding areas.
(Evacuation = 2) They can't find any people to help.
(Evacuation = 2) They also can't find any people to help.
(Evacuation = 3) They find one guy to help.
(Evacuation = 6) They lose a few guy trying to get some people out of a burning building.
(Evacuation = 5) They bring a large group to safety.

Quote from: Firefighters X3
Fight the fires outside the town.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They put out some smaller fires on the edge.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They put out some of the fire.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They also put out the same amount of fire as the rest of them.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Sixteen stories tall
Go to a new area to find more stuff to eat and grow bigger.
(Finding new area = 3) It moves some closer to where some trees are growing.
(Growing bigger = 3) It eats the trees and grow one story taller.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Help evacuate people.
(Helping = 2) They can't find any people to help.
(Helping = 5) They help a group of people get out of harms way.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X2
Move out of the town and evacuate the remaining people.
(Moving out of the town = 3) They finally make it out of the town.
(Evacuate remaining people = 5) They also help a group of people.

Fire stuff:
Quote from: Fire
Does the fire get worse?
(5) Even though there are firefighters doing their thing the fire gets slightly worse.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(5) A house full of people die because they were to stoned to notice the massive fire burning down the house.

Percent of fire contained: 32%
How bad the fire is around the town ruins: SUPER BAD!
Percent of town ruins on fire: 9%
Percent of area around town on fire: 68%

Total people fled further away areas: 6,903
Total killed: 4,704
Total killed in the past: 8
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 09, 2018, 09:30:35 am »

Use godly powers to fuse and then grow to a mountain-sized monster. Then sleep or just land on Canada and cause havoc in it, they had it good for too long

Also you missed part of my action
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 02:22:08 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 09, 2018, 09:34:58 am »

Gain some intel on the surrounding area and Dark Lord/Satan's witness by sneaking around and eavesdropping random demons.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47