Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 88363 times)

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing
« Reply #345 on: December 13, 2018, 06:15:31 am »

Stealthy kill a demon, skin them, then make a disguise out of it.
Disguised, walk into a nearby grocery store, buy a small box of fried peanuts using the money that I've looted from the killed demon.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 13, 2018, 01:05:55 pm »

Ask someone for directions to the renaissance fair. Then follow the directions.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 14, 2018, 02:25:46 pm »

Some people have gone to the big city, that's filled with all kinds of new things, like a renaissance fair.
The ruins of the town are now a lake with the spooky fortress on an island in the middle.
A small portion of the area surrounding the town ruins are on fire.
A giant monster has landed in Canada.
Its raining super heavy, with a risk of flooding now.
Its November 1 4:30A.m.
Doomblade187 didn't post for the third time so random action.
KitRougard didn't post so random action.
Yoink didn't post so random action.
Egan_BW didn't post so random action.
Dustan Hache didn't post so random action.
Smoke Mirrors didn't post so random action.

Use god magic to increase the rain of the large clouds so the hole-town fills and becomes a lake with the spooky fortress being an island in the center of it.
(Getting it to rain = 3+1 For god powers) Using your god powers you gather massive clouds overhead, then make it rain.
(Does it fill the hole = 5) Maybe you made it rain to much to fast, but at least you filled the hole.

Eat Toronto, also poison all the maple syrup I can with my godpowers
(Eating Toronto = 3) Turns out Toronto is further away than you thought, but at least you still killed some Canadians.
(Poisoning all maple syrup = 1+2 For god powers) You only manage to poison some of the maple syrup in Canada.

Use my position to subtly help CABL get into position to assassinate Satan.

My turns have been going well. Starting to get nervous about when it comes crashing down.
(6) When you said subtly did you mean really obviously because that's what you do, like unlocking all the doors and unplugging the phones while demons were looking. The demons now find you really suspicious.

Set up a Science program.
(4) You set up the program and teach all the young and old dinos about science, and you teach them in a way that's easy for them to understand.

Stealthy kill a demon, skin them, then make a disguise out of it.
Disguised, walk into a nearby grocery store, buy a small box of fried peanuts using the money that I've looted from the killed demon.

(Killing the demon = 4) You quietly sneak up on a lone demon and break his neck, killing him instantly.
(Making a disguise from skin = 2) You try to skin the demon but a demon horn isn't really the best tool for the job and it destroys the skin.
(finding money = 4) After that failure your decide to search the demons pockets for money, and you find thirty demon monies.
(Buying peanuts = 3) After much internal debate you decide to risk it and go into the store without the disguise, and no one seems to care so you ask the demon at counter for some peanuts, to which it replies "We don't have any more, we just sold out."

Ask someone for directions to the renaissance fair. Then follow the directions.
(Getting directions = 3) The directions your given are vague as hell, such as its next to this place you've never heard of and its near this big statue, all pretty much useless in the end.
(Finding it on your own = 4) After a few minutes of getting shit directions you decide to just look for the place on your own, and after a bit of driving around you finally find it, but its closed right now as its 4:30 in the morning.

Quote from: KitRougard
Help more people out of the path of the fires.
(1+1 For being fireproof) You search and search but you can't find anyone.

Quote from: Yoink
Help some more people out of the path of the fires.
(6) You find a guy that's trapped in a crashed car, after a bit of work and several cuts and scrapes later you manage to pull him out.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Climb out of the hole.
(Getting out = 5) You manage to climb out of the hole just as it begins to rapidly fill with water.
(Getting out = 4) You also manage to climb out of the pit.

Quote from: Dustan Hache
Lead everyone in a prayer for rain.
(1) Before you even say a word it begins to rain heavily, which causes your followers to lose faith in you and then leave you.

Quote from: Smoke Mirrors
Go to the city and find Imic.
(2) Well you get to the city and immediately lose track of where Imic might be.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Help the dinosaurs build some buildings.
(Doomblade187 building = 2) You don't really add anything to the project you just stand there and watch for some reason.
(Dinosaurs building = 6) The building they build immediately collapses and destroys the other building they built.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep waiting with the hurt friend, in the waiting room.
(5) You've been waiting for several minutes when a doctor comes and gets the injured werewolf friend, they say it will be a few hours before they're will be finished with him.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X5
Start evacuating the surrounding areas.
(Evacuation = 2) They can't find any people to help.
(Evacuation = 3) They find three more people to help.
(Evacuation = 5) They gather a big group to help.
(Evacuation = 1) A few of them get killed trying to save someone.
(Evacuation = 5) They also help a large group.

Quote from: Firefighters X3
Fight the fires outside the town.
(Fighting the fires = 6) They put out some smaller fires and one guy dies when a tree falls.
(Fighting the fires = 3) They put out some small fires.
(Fighting the fires = 5) They put out a large portion of the fire.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Eighteen stories tall
Go to a new area to find more stuff to eat and grow bigger.
(3) It eats more but only gets one story taller.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Help evacuate people.
(Helping = 6) They help a guy and a few get killed when a tree falls.
(Helping = 3) They only help one guy.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X2
Move out of the town and evacuate the remaining people.
(Evacuating people = 6) Several get killed when a house they're working in collapses.
(Evacuating people = 5) They help a large group.

Fire stuff:
Quote from: Fire
Does the fire get worse?
(4-1-1=2 For rain and containment) The torrential downpour actually puts out a bunch of the fire.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(6-2-1=3 For Evacuation and rain) One guy still manages to die even with the rain.

Percent of fire contained: 65%
How bad the fire is around the town ruins: Not that bad.
Percent of area around town on fire: 32%

Canada population: 37,054,553
Canadians killed: 14,612

Big city Population: 452,539
Displaced people: 3,160

Total people fled further away areas: 3,787
Total killed: 19,327
Total killed in the past: 8
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 14, 2018, 02:41:42 pm »

now that the fire is dying out, go find people in need of healing. triage camps, hospitals, etc.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 14, 2018, 03:07:56 pm »

Go to Toronto, cast a growth spell on me that doubles my size every 6.66 minutes and then eat Toronto

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 14, 2018, 03:11:56 pm »

Make nets out of my webs to start savaging the parts of the town that float in the lake.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 14, 2018, 04:04:59 pm »

Let the Dinos do their Science thing. Rest to recover from the migraine.

Note to the GM to give my NPC Dinos Science Actions.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 14, 2018, 06:59:55 pm »

Well, who cares if it's closed? Get inside the fairgrounds (breaking in if necessary) and go find a blacksmith-looking place.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 15, 2018, 12:53:44 pm »

The Satan lives in the highest building of this circle, right? Infiltrate the building via ventilation, then look for the Satan.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 15, 2018, 01:29:33 pm »

Attract attention by being such a good worker. Keep the attention on me and not, say, a ninja dolphin sneaking up the vents.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 15, 2018, 03:31:13 pm »

I think I’m required to try and stop CABL.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 15, 2018, 05:10:35 pm »

"Whaaat, no, um, this is, um, Satan's secretary, we have an important mission for you in, um, let's say, Canada."
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 15, 2018, 08:49:45 pm »

March through the flames, reach the town ruins. Loot ruins for metal scraps with which to make MORE ROBOT SKELETONS! Should be easy since metal is common in cities and is rather nonflammable.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 15, 2018, 08:58:38 pm »

More people have died this turn than were in the town the game started in.
((HOW DID SO MANY PEOPLE DIE IN THAT TURN? COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED, WAS IT JUST THE CANADIANS GETTING SMUSHED?))

"LET'S JUST UH, LET'S JUST HANG ON TO THESE GRENADES FOR NOW. THEY DON'T SEEM TO HARM THE FIRE AND HECK KNOWS WHAT'LL HAPPEN AFTER ALL THIS IS OVER."

TRY AND WORK OUT HOW MANY PEOPLE LEFT TO EVACUATE (SERIOUSLY WHY HAVEN'T THESE IDIOTS LEFT ALREADY)
ASSESS MY VOLUNTEER TEAMS, MAKE SURE NONE ARE GETTING TIRED OR WHATEVER. PROVIDE HOT CAFFEINATED BEVERAGES AND A BRIEF REST IN THE CAMPS TO THOSE WHO ARE TOO TIRED TO WORK SAFELY.

TELL THEM TO BE BLOODY CAREFUL SO NO MORE ACCIDENTS HAPPEN! I WILL RECOVER THE BODIES OF THE VOLUNTEERS KILLED BY THE TREE IN "MY" SEDAN, IF THEY STILL OUT THERE. IF THE BODIES ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT BACK, I WILL INSTEAD GO OFF ALONE AND FIND A PHARMACY TO LOOT - PRIMARILY LOOKING FOR AMPHETAMINES TO KEEP RESCUE WORKERS AWAKE AND ALERT, AS WELL AS MEDICAL SUPPLIES FOR INJURED FOLKS

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 16, 2018, 09:33:52 am »

Some people have gone to the big city, that's filled with all kinds of new things, like a renaissance fair.
The ruins of the town are now a lake with the spooky fortress on an island in the middle.
A small portion of the area surrounding the town ruins are on fire.
A giant monster has landed in Canada.
Its started to flood from all the rain.
Its raining super heavy.
Its November 1 5:00A.m.
Doomblade187 didn't post for the forth time so random action.
Egan_BW didn't post for the second time so random action.

now that the fire is dying out, go find people in need of healing. triage camps, hospitals, etc.
(Finding people to heal = 5) After a bit of wandering you find a small camp, and it happens to have several people that are injured and a clinic as well.
(Healing people = 3+1 For healing spells) You make short work of healing everyone that needed healing in the camp.

Go to Toronto, cast a growth spell on me that doubles my size every 6.66 minutes and then eat Toronto
(Going to Toronto = 2) After a long time of moving your still not any closer to Toronto, but hey your still killing people.
(Growing spell = 4) You cast the spell and cause your body to double in size.
(Growing every 6.66 minutes = 2) After twenty minutes you haven't grown any, maybe you did something wrong when you cast the spell.

Make nets out of my webs to start savaging the parts of the town that float in the lake.
(3) You make the web nets and throw them out into the town lake, and after a bit of work all you get are some small pieces of burnt wood and several empty bottles and jars.

Let the Dinos do their Science thing. Rest to recover from the migraine.

Note to the GM to give my NPC Dinos Science Actions.
(Recovering from the migraine = 5) You rest for a bit and finally recover from the migraine.
(Making fire = 5) Figuring out how to make fire is easy for these dinosaurs.
(Making a wheel = 5) Several dinos even figure out how to make a wheel.

Well, who cares if it's closed? Get inside the fairgrounds (breaking in if necessary) and go find a blacksmith-looking place.
(6) You and your crew break the lock on the gate then go and break into the blacksmith shop, which sets off an alarm, you can also hear police sirens in the back ground. Better get what you came for and get out quick.

The Satan lives in the highest building of this circle, right? Infiltrate the building via ventilation, then look for the Satan.
(Finding the building = 5) It doesn't take long to find the building. Standing at the base you can't even see the top, how is this thing that tall?
(Getting in the vents = 4) You stealthily make your way into a vent and crawl inside.
(Finding Satan = 3) It turns out the vents in this place are built like a maze, after awhile your not really sure where your at.

Attract attention by being such a good worker. Keep the attention on me and not, say, a ninja dolphin sneaking up the vents.
(4) You work hard and do such a good job, no ones suspicious of you any more, you even answer the phones a bunch of times, and you tell some guy to go to Canada.

(2) You decide to call Satan to see if anythings going on and you get his secretary on the phone and he says, "Whaaat, no, um, this is, um, Satan's secretary, we have an important mission for you in, um, let's say, Canada.", he also says something about it being a giant monster crushing people.

March through the flames, reach the town ruins. Loot ruins for metal scraps with which to make MORE ROBOT SKELETONS! Should be easy since metal is common in cities and is rather nonflammable.
(Finding metal = 3+1 For being common) After wandering for a bit you finally find a burnt up car, and you pull some pieces off.
(Building robot skeletons = 5) Somehow you build a few robot skeletons out of pieces of burnt car, but they aren't fireproof like the others so you'll have to watch out for fires.

More people have died this turn than were in the town the game started in.
((HOW DID SO MANY PEOPLE DIE IN THAT TURN? COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED, WAS IT JUST THE CANADIANS GETTING SMUSHED?))

"LET'S JUST UH, LET'S JUST HANG ON TO THESE GRENADES FOR NOW. THEY DON'T SEEM TO HARM THE FIRE AND HECK KNOWS WHAT'LL HAPPEN AFTER ALL THIS IS OVER."

TRY AND WORK OUT HOW MANY PEOPLE LEFT TO EVACUATE (SERIOUSLY WHY HAVEN'T THESE IDIOTS LEFT ALREADY)
ASSESS MY VOLUNTEER TEAMS, MAKE SURE NONE ARE GETTING TIRED OR WHATEVER. PROVIDE HOT CAFFEINATED BEVERAGES AND A BRIEF REST IN THE CAMPS TO THOSE WHO ARE TOO TIRED TO WORK SAFELY.

TELL THEM TO BE BLOODY CAREFUL SO NO MORE ACCIDENTS HAPPEN! I WILL RECOVER THE BODIES OF THE VOLUNTEERS KILLED BY THE TREE IN "MY" SEDAN, IF THEY STILL OUT THERE. IF THE BODIES ALREADY BEEN BROUGHT BACK, I WILL INSTEAD GO OFF ALONE AND FIND A PHARMACY TO LOOT - PRIMARILY LOOKING FOR AMPHETAMINES TO KEEP RESCUE WORKERS AWAKE AND ALERT, AS WELL AS MEDICAL SUPPLIES FOR INJURED FOLKS

((12,458 and that's just form Canada, I think a few more died but I don't remember.))
(Figuring out how many people are left = 5) Somehow you find out that there's over 2,000 people still in the area, most seem to be stuck in traffic, lost or just not paying attention.
(Providing caffeinated beverages and beds = 5) There aren't many people that are tired, but there are a bunch that need coffee so you spend several minutes handing out coffee.
(Telling people to be more careful = 5) You also give a speech about safety, and it looks like people listened. 
(Have the bodies already been brought back = Heads=Yes | Tails=No | No) They weren't able to bring the bodies back with them.
(Bringing back the bodies = 4) You search the area for the bodies and eventually find, recover, and bring them back to base.
When you return some guy named Dustan Hache had showed up and was healing people with magic including you, but you still only have one hand.

Quote from: Egan_BW
Grow some wings and fly to Canada to fight ANGRY.
(Growing wings = 4) You quickly grow some wings.
(Growing wings = 4) This one also grow some wings
(Getting to Canada = 1) As your flying you get distracted by something and fly into a building, and end up inside the building.
(Getting to Canada = 1) This one also smashes into the building, and lands inside.

Quote from: Doomblade187
Use magic to make the dinosaurs able to breathe air again.
(4) Using your magic to return the ability to breathe air to your dinosaurs is easier that you thought it would be, they seem really happy about this, and they also retain the ability to breath water as well.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Keep waiting in the waiting room.
(6) After a few minutes you and your fiends get kicked out to make room for more injured people.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: infantry platoons  X5
Start evacuating the surrounding areas.
(Evacuation = 5) They help some more people.
(Evacuation = 6) They help two guys but one of the soldiers dies.
(Evacuation = 4) They help a smaller group of people out.
(Evacuation = 2) They don't find anyone.
(Evacuation = 5) They help people out of the area.

Quote from: Firefighters X3
Fight the fires outside the town.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They put out some of the small fires.
(Fighting the fires = 5) They put out some of the final large fires.
(Fighting the fires = 4) They also put out some smaller fires.

Quote from: Gates of Hell Haunted House - Nineteen stories tall
Go to a new area to find more stuff to eat and grow bigger.
(3) It only gets one story taller.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Help evacuate people.
(Helping = 2) They don't find any people.
(Helping = 5) They help a large group out of the area.

Quote from: Infantry Platoon X2
Regroup with the other military squads.
(Regrouping = 5) They find their way to the other platoons.
(Regrouping = 1) They loose control on the way and drive into the lake and they all drown.

Flood stuff:
Does the rain get worse?
(3) The rain gets slightly worse.

Quote from: Flood killing people
Do people die in the flood?
(3) One guy drowns in the flood water.

Fire stuff:
Does the fire get worse?
(2) No in fact it shrinks even more.

Quote from: Fire killing people
Do people die in the fire?
(4) Somehow a few guys die in it even with the rain.

Percent of area flooded: 4%
How bad is the flood: Not bad.
Inches of water: 6

Percent of fire contained: 86%
How bad the fire is around the town ruins: Not bad.
Percent of area around town on fire: 10%

Canada population: 37,054,553
Canadians killed: 17,861

Big city Population: 452,539
Displaced people: 4,834

Total people fled further away areas: 2,149
Total killed: 22,594
Total killed in the past: 8
Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 47