Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]

Author Topic: Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.  (Read 89468 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Final turn and nuclear armageddon!
« Reply #690 on: June 01, 2019, 07:55:06 am »

You can still join there's one turn left, I mean Avetruetotheimperator just joined.

Every kind of Dino is allowed, but I don't know if I'm even gonna run that game, just gonna mention that if I do run it its gonna be awful.

The only way to figure out if a game would be awful is to attempt it.  :D

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 07, 2019, 06:45:35 am »

Sorry about not having posted the finally turn yet, I've had some computer trouble and have been having to search through my browser history find the tabs that got lost when my computer decided it hated me.

Also the forums are running really slow and that's not helping any.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Outsider

• Bay Watcher
  • SOMEONE HELP ME WITH AVATARS ON THIS BLOODY SITE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 08, 2019, 09:59:10 am »

Thought this was over with.
Isekai: A suggestion game. High Fantasy, Action, Adventure.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 09, 2019, 03:42:21 am »

Not yet this is the last turn so if you want to post an action for the last turn you'll need to do it soon as I'm going to be working on it today and tomorrow and hopefully finish by then.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 09, 2019, 08:55:23 pm »

>Spawn in just enough nuclear bombs to crash reality, using the powers of not having a sheet for the final turn.

Also open the Gate to Hell 2.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalist Halloween Thing: Its dead Jim.
« Reply #695 on: June 13, 2019, 09:59:20 am »

Its the end of the game.

Avetruetotheimperator's and 0cra_tr0per's turns have been left until last so everyone can get one last action before the potential universe destroying and nuclear exploding things happen.
Be sure to keep reading until the end for the epilogue.

Avetruetotheimperator blew up the universe and killed everyone everywhere, then restarted the universe with an new big bang.
In a alternate timeline set at the beginning of the game Outsider started a nuclear war with everyone.
Everyone in the original timeline died thanks to Avetruetotheimperator.
There's a PSA going around about how good CABL's music is.
Egan_BW killed TricMagic.
Its overcast.
Its November 1, 10:00 P.m.
Yoink didn't post for the eight time so random action.
CABL didn't post for the second time so random action.
Outsider didn't post so random action.

Cast a spell to make the UK in the 'regular' timeline a version of the Uncanny Kingdom.  The future will be the past which will be an alternate history and dimension.
(5) You use a powerful spell to turn the United Kingdom into the Uncanny Kingdom, which makes it into a magical land filled with magical creatures and wizards.

Use my powers to tell the giant Dino what's up. Then use my powers to move the Dino Kingdom to another forum game set in my Dino Kingdom, so named Dino Kingdom RTD. Fast forward a hundred years of Dino Actions assisted by me, and volia, New Game+.
(Using powers to tell the giant dino whats going on = 5) Using your powers you tell the big dino about whats going on in the kingdom and what your plans for the future are.
(Moving Dino kingdom into a new game = 4) You successfully move the Dino kingdom into a new game that'll most likely be terrible, but it might not be.
(Dino's getting better technology in the future = 3+1 For science programs) Thanks to the science programs the future looks bright for the dino's.
Right after you tell the giant dino about the kingdom it walks over to you and steps on you, but you manage to resist being crushed for a bit, but your trying to prevent whats basically an elder god crushing you and after a bit of resistance you eventually can resist no more and are crushed.

Step on the little fairy thing, become dinosaur monarch.
Before you can act the pixie uses telepathy to tell you about the dino kingdom and what their goals for the future are.
(4 Vs 2) But you don't really care about any of that, you really just want to take over so you walk over to the pixie and step on it, it tries to resist you but your munch stronger than it so eventually you win and crush it. The dinosaurs are terrified of you because of what you did so they don't dare to question what you do, so you take over.

Last turn, Ok then.

Use magic to Return to October 28th.
(3+1 For world saving powers) Using your powers you send yourself back in time to before the beginning of the game so you can prevent all the weird stuff that happened from happening.

Quote from: Outsider
> Have Kamen Rider Chrono go get more animals for the army.
> I shall look for something to cure my radiation sickness.
> Then I shall continue to expend my animal kingdom.

(Kamen Rider Chrono getting more animals = 5) He wanders off into the woods around the big city and eventually comes back with a large group of random animals.
(Curing radiation poisoning = 4) After a lot of searching you find some anti-Rad tablets and take them curing your radiation poisoning.
(Expanding the animal kingdom = 2) You try to find more animals for your kingdom of beasts but it turns out Kamen Rider Chrono had already recruited them.

Quote from: CABL
Finish up the concert.
(Finishing the concert = 4) You play your most metal song for the big finish of the concert.
(Do you play well = 4) You and your band played really well and people clapped and cheered.
(Do more people show up = 5) Even more people show up to the concert even though it just ended.

Quote from: Enemy post
Continue to produce PSAs.
(4) You make even more high quality PSAs and release them onto the public.

Quote from: ziizo
Continue to help everyone that shows up.
(4) You help even more people that show up.

Quote from: Yoink
GO SEE IF ANYONE IN THE CAMP NEEDS ANY HELP AND HELP THEM.
(5) You help a few of the people in the camp with some tasks.

Quote from: The_Two_Eternities The Captain of Halloween
Start looting the area around the pirate cave.
(4) You and your crew loot the area around the town gathering a bunch of loot.

Quote from: Ama the werewolf
Take over the area around the fort.
(6) It takes a bit but you conquer the area but you lose a few werewolves in the process.

NPC stuff:
Quote from: Dustan Hache's kingdom
Keep everything running.
(5) Everything continues just as you hoped it would.

Quote from: Yoink's small army of volunteers
Do some random stuff.
(Stuff = 1+1 For safety) They don't really do anything.
(Stuff = 3) They play some cards.

>Spawn in just enough nuclear bombs to crash reality, using the powers of not having a sheet for the final turn.

Also open the Gate to Hell 2.
(Spawning nuclear bombs = 2) You use shear force of will to spawn a....       single grenade.  (You never needed a sheet, they were something I did to keep track of stuff.)
(Opening the gate to hell 2 = 6) You then use your will power to open the gates to hell, and demons begin to pour out....       but instead of killing people they just wander around and hand out pamphlets with PSAs on them.

go out with a bang! The Biggest bang!
In fact, become another Big Bang and restart the universe like that one Black Priest I saw.

(5) You step out of your house and look around at the destruction that has happened over the last few hours and it displeases you, so you head to a store and grab a replica infinity gauntlet which when you put it on becomes real, then you step out of the building and focus on restarting the universe and with a snap of your fingers everything ceases to exist, then a little bit later there's a massive explosion and the universe starts all over again.

Epilogue:
What happens to everyone after the final actions?

Original Earth:
((I didn't roll for anything here because everyone died thanks to Avetruetotheimperator.))

The_Two_Eternities: While sitting in your base counting your loot you stop existing.
 His crew: They were playing some cards when they stopped existing.

Enemy post: As your sitting at your desk writing more PSAs you ceases to exist.
 hell Centron Corporation: As everyone went about their normal business they also stopped existing.

Yoink: He stops existing while helping around the camp.
 Yoink's small army of volunteers: They ceases to be while playing cards.

CABL: Right as your about to leave the stage you stop existing.
 Your band: The rest of the band was right behind you when they stopped existing.
 The people at your concert: They all cease while applauding.

The Uncanny Kingdom formally Known as The United Kingdom: It lasted barely a hour before it stopped existing.

Dustan Hache: While he was looking over his kingdom he ceased to be.
 His kingdom: They were going about their lives when the ceased to exist.

0cra_tr0per: Rather than letting Avetruetotheimperator kill you, you blow yourself up with the grenade.

Avetruetotheimperator: Your the first one to stop existing.

The Dino Kingdom:

TricMagic: Didn't survive the last turn.
 Doomblade's dead body the headless horseman and candy horse (4) After TricMagic's death he wanders around doing odd jobs for random dino's.
 Big fat triceratops (6) It falls into a deep depression after TricMagic died it eventually gets a job and a house.

Egan_BW (4) You have no trouble keeping the dino kingdom under your control as no one is strong enough to try anything against you.

The Dino's (4) Over the years the Dino Kingdom gets better and better, and eventually develops ships capable of getting into space.

Medieval fantasy world:

WyrdByrd (6) You keep ruling your kingdom as best as you can even with the war going on.
 The servents (5) They continue to serve you as loyal minions.
 The giant frogs (3) Most of them get killed during the war.
 The Uncanny Kingdom (6) The kingdom continues to exist even though it suffers heavy losses during the war.
 The war against other kingdoms (2) Your kingdom suffers heavy losses and is forced to give back the land you took over, but you are spared and allowed to keep living.

ziizo (6) You get overwhelmed with all the people asking for help every now and then.
 Your pumpkin spider selves (2) They eventually become their own people and go out into the world on their own.

Ama (6) You turn everyone in your kingdom into werewolves, not everyone likes that but they don't kill you so its not as bad as it could have been.
 Original werewolf friends (6) They stay by your side through thick and thin.
 New werewolf friends (4) They become part of your royal guard. 
 Ama's kingdom (5) The kingdom prospers after everything settles down.

Outsider's alternate timeline:

Outsider (2) You eventually succumb to various chemical weapons that were spread around because of the war you created.
 The Kamen rider chrono (5) He takes over the kingdom of beast after Outsider dies and gathers more animals into it.
 Kingdom of beasts (5) It continues to grow and eventually takes over a large portion of whats left of America.

Smoke Mirrors's alternate timeline:

Smoke Mirrors (5) After arriving in the past you work to prevent the future you came from, first you stop TricMagic from using any magic, then you prevent ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES from becoming a god and opening the gates of hell and various other things, but you feel that even though you saved this timeline it seems like one another was completely destroyed, and the Earth had a nuclear war in another, but at least you saved this one.

Stats:
Canada population: 0
Canadian military: 0
Canadians killed: All of them.

US Population: 0
US military: 0
Americans killed: There all dead.

Big city Population: 0
Percent of big city destroyed: 100%

Displaced people: All dead.

Earth's population: Everyone's dead.

Outsider's alternate timeline:
Earth's population before bombs: 7,846,235,245
People dead: 5,134,887,325

Total killed: EVERYONE EVER
Total killed in the past: 31

Spoiler: Player Statuses (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Other Stuff: (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 13, 2019, 10:04:03 am »

Thank you everyone for playing this poorly thought out game, and I hope everyone enjoyed the conclusion of this thing.

Please note that this was the first game I've ever run, and that might be why it wasn't that good.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 13, 2019, 10:07:21 am »

yay I won

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 13, 2019, 11:05:37 am »

yay I won

My kingdom survived, and so I live on.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 13, 2019, 11:09:43 am »

At least I'm still alive in SM's alternate timeline.

Although now my fridge is full of cockroaches again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 13, 2019, 12:52:44 pm »

I saved the world, really that's my only goal in stuff like this.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 13, 2019, 04:22:20 pm »

Thanks for running the game I have fun going from a ramdo trying to decorate his house to a spider god in an alternate universe.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Bobbop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 27, 2021, 01:16:17 am »

Thanks for running the game I have fun going from a ramdo trying to decorate his house to a spider god in an alternate universe.

Join! Thank you!! gorgeous!
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47]