Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Jol Soargilt, the Splattered Soldier  (Read 2598 times)

Iban

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAFFEINE_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
Jol Soargilt, the Splattered Soldier
« on: November 01, 2018, 07:26:01 pm »

I'm making a mod with ant people emphasizing elite males and females. I'm checking legends after tweaking reproductive systems to ensure the population is thriving. I think this is the best one I've seen.

Jol was one of the first of his kind and did not die by the time the legends finished being written in 550. He has been a part of 4 different ant hives and abandoned them all, even once serving as a general for a single year. Every civilization in the entire game hates him.

He's killed 5 notable people, including other ants. Killing other ants in the sentient ant entity is an unthinkable crime. I didn't know that could even happen.
You'll notice he has a lair. I guess that's because every civilization hates him.

His non-notable kill count tops 250. But uh..

Yeah, 250 animals. I checked. Every single one was an animal.

All Jol Saorgilt, the Splattered Soldier, did was kill and eat random farm animals. I went back and checked to see what had happened with the one female elite he killed, and there isn't much to it -- except that he ate her, and then ate a cavy sow on the way out.

You're a fuckhead, Jol.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
Re: Jol Soargilt, the Splattered Soldier
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 07:57:07 pm »

Are you sure he didn't become a werebeast somewhere along the way? Sounds like a pretty typical werebeast to me.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Jol Soargilt, the Splattered Soldier
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 08:12:42 pm »

Fourth line from the bottom indicates that Jol is a werechinchilla, to be precise.