Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 390

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 464235 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #1290 on: January 20, 2020, 10:18:16 am »

Angelic vaults now contain "words", which when arranged define the rules of the universe, like in the game Baba is You. If you manage to breach the vault, you can change these rules to suit you.
FUS RO DAH!
EKK SwA BLA

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: January 21, 2020, 01:46:37 pm »

Dragons can now have children with literally anything (as long as it's alive). Including other megabeasts.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: January 21, 2020, 01:55:16 pm »

Dragons can now have children with literally anything (as long as it's alive). Including other megabeasts.

Including trees.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: January 21, 2020, 02:56:33 pm »

Including trees.
Photosynthetic dragons have a chance of growing instead of whatever seed you intended to plant

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 21, 2020, 03:20:46 pm »

Particularly depraved dragons will show a marked preference for mating with woolly mammoths giant elephants, which other dragons are inexplicably put off by.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: January 21, 2020, 05:37:57 pm »

Have inert dragon eggs found via revealed caverns, and upon stockpiling in high temperature rooms cause them to hatch.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 21, 2020, 08:17:58 pm »

Parrots, corvids, cephalopods, dolphins, and other such intelligent creatures now have a AI consisting of an exact simulated copy of a real animal's brain. Dwarves, humans, and elves remain as dumb as ever.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: January 21, 2020, 08:22:53 pm »

Parrots, corvids, cephalopods, dolphins, and other such intelligent creatures now have a AI consisting of an exact simulated copy of a real animal's brain. Dwarves, humans, and elves remain as dumb as ever.
+1 plz add

Urist McUristUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: January 22, 2020, 02:21:30 am »

This might just be weirdest way to start an AI rebellion anyone has ever come up with.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: January 22, 2020, 05:03:41 am »

I, for one, welcome our new AI Dolphin overlords.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: January 22, 2020, 07:50:04 am »

There are tomes I think SIs will run the world better than the current BIs (Biological Intelligence)es

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: January 22, 2020, 07:59:22 am »

There are tomes I think SIs will run the world better than the current BIs (Biological Intelligence)es
I doubt it, they'll probably be as big a bastards as we are.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: January 23, 2020, 03:03:33 pm »

I doubt it, they'll probably be as big a bastards as we are.
Of course they will, only they'll be more efficient at it.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Dragonslayerelf

• Bay Watcher
  • Respectable Dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: January 23, 2020, 08:21:57 pm »

Have adamantine veins explode in a 40 tile radius on all axis on contact, like C4

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: January 23, 2020, 10:00:25 pm »

Adamantine can now be used as a drug. Overdosing causes dwarves to explode.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 390