Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 475959 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #1320 on: January 26, 2020, 05:14:05 am »

Dwarf Fortress: The Everything Simulator

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: January 26, 2020, 10:53:26 pm »

Elves can now enhance their wooden sticks, potentially making some of them as sharp as a masterwork adamantine battle axe.
Elves gain access through various means to special tree seeds that grow into trees whose wood can be unnaturally heavy, light, hard, etc.  These types of wood can be used to make weapons and armor on par with anything dwarves can make, with the benefit of being renewable and not containing clowns.  They won't trade these types of wood to you, and your dwarves refuse to pick up fallen wooden arms and armor on principle.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: January 27, 2020, 03:31:19 am »

Elves gain access through various means to special tree seeds that grow into trees whose wood can be unnaturally heavy, light, hard, etc.  These types of wood can be used to make weapons and armor on par with anything dwarves can make, with the benefit of being renewable and not containing clowns.  They won't trade these types of wood to you, and your dwarves refuse to pick up fallen wooden arms and armor on principle.

This is actually extremely good! I always wanted the elves to be more than complete pushovers. Like, at very least having copper-tier weapons, only enchanted grown wood instead of the actual copper.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: January 27, 2020, 06:40:02 am »

I think elves could benefit most from the magic update. Dwarves have their tech, Goblins their numbers and elves will fight with magic and walking forests. And humans...are...tall?

Criperum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: January 27, 2020, 06:56:23 pm »

Dwarfs don't have eyes. They you beard feeling of air movements. If they go on the surface with the wind they become completely disoriented. If a dwarf looses beard he becomes completely blind until he grows it back.

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: January 27, 2020, 10:03:11 pm »

I think elves could benefit most from the magic update. Dwarves have their tech, Goblins their numbers and elves will fight with magic and walking forests. And humans...are...tall?
Humans don't have weird hang-ups about wood and know better than to mess with clowns and cotton candy.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: January 27, 2020, 10:50:35 pm »

Once that magic update comes around, we're all going to stop cutting down trees out of spite and start launching humans off drawbridges.

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: January 28, 2020, 01:57:18 am »

Once that magic update comes around, we're all going to stop cutting down trees out of spite and start launching humans off drawbridges.
Screw that, I'm launching EVERYONE off drawbridges as a precaution.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: January 28, 2020, 02:25:11 am »

Launch them into orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: January 28, 2020, 05:26:10 am »

What if we pickup the whole fortress and launch it into orbit?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: January 28, 2020, 08:22:25 am »

What if we pickup the whole fortress and launch it into orbit?
We would die of suffocation unless we have an oxyten storage mechanism. Also good luck having liquid anything in space

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: January 28, 2020, 09:28:06 pm »

Liquid pants.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: January 28, 2020, 09:48:02 pm »

Air shirts
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: January 29, 2020, 03:05:39 am »

Magma thongs

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: January 29, 2020, 05:18:16 am »

Slade shoes, nooo, slade flip-flops.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 392