Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 391

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 471556 times)

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2085 on: September 08, 2020, 10:36:59 pm »

Every tick, there is now a 1/100 chance that all alcohol on the map will turn into magma and vice versa.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: September 08, 2020, 11:18:05 pm »

Every tick, there is now a 1/100 chance that all alcohol on the map will turn into magma and vice versa.
[eyes magma sea with malicious intent]

Combine this with actually flammable/explosive alcohol.  Because you weren't really using those cavern layers, right?
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: September 09, 2020, 03:38:10 am »

Everything in a fortress has a 1/100 chance to turn into magma this includes dwarves, alcohol, crafts, all stone, animals, ect.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: September 09, 2020, 03:44:07 am »

Magma [DOES_NOT_EXIST]

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: September 09, 2020, 03:47:18 am »

Everything [DOES_NOT_EXIST]. The DF interface is now a blank spreadsheet.

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: September 09, 2020, 09:45:08 am »

Magma [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
D:
Everything [DOES_NOT_EXIST]. The DF interface is now a blank spreadsheet.
Welcome to DIY Fortress!  You want an elaborate fantasy world simulator?  Make it yourself, lazy bones!
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: September 09, 2020, 10:04:58 am »

DF plays on its strongest component - the player's imagination. DF [DOES_NOT_EXIST]

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: September 10, 2020, 02:54:52 am »

This thread is for suggestions, not current features, guys.

Cats need to adopt owners faster. And kittens need to set up ambushes and scratch random people and animals that come within striking distance. My kitten does this all the time it's for realism.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: September 10, 2020, 04:06:28 am »

If it comes to realism, most cats round my neck of the woods (including actual woods) that aren't already hypersociable (with the risks to themselves that this seems to imply, although never at risk from me) are hyper-cautious and will retreat to the nearest cover (into hedgerows, under parked cars, etc, as available) and resist all my best cat-tempting wiles[1].

And I'm not talking feral, or even wildcat, cats, but possibly collared and definitely primped ones that do have obvious human interaction, whether farmyard, backyard or curled up in the sun less than a yard from the front door they expect humans to open soon to provide access to food or basket.

(Cats already have the headbump 'attack' interaction. Don't forget that Tarn has had Scamps as a prime observational inspiration for a long, long time now.)

[1] All the shin-rubbing, all the hand-scuttering (to at least get attention), the quiet high-pitched s-'whistle', the purr (inbreath as well as outbreath - definitely not a growl), the "rolled-rising-coo" (another attention-seeker move, to initially intrigue them, but sometimes actively attracts them too). And, if I have time, the "I don't care, do you?" sitting still, being-aware-of but deliberately not fixating with a stare, as I feign disinterest but yet an offer an availability to come and rub against me if they wish.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: September 10, 2020, 06:12:11 pm »

This thread is for suggestions, not current features, guys.

Cats need to adopt owners faster. And kittens need to set up ambushes and scratch random people and animals that come within striking distance. My kitten does this all the time it's for realism.

Oddly I have a cat in one of my forts that for some reason does exactly this, just randomly attacks people.  At least I think it's the same cat doing it.  It's always in exactly the same place on a square of a workshop so I think there's some oddity that makes it think it's being attacked for some reason.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: September 10, 2020, 06:57:44 pm »

Dwarves are now tall.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: September 11, 2020, 04:52:55 am »

Giants are now short.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: September 11, 2020, 04:57:49 am »

Elves are now wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide....

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: September 11, 2020, 05:30:10 am »

Kobolds are now thicc.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: September 11, 2020, 07:31:02 am »

Character creation now has a thiccness slider that goes from skinny bitch to DAMN THAT BITCH IS THICC!
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 391