Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 476357 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2100 on: September 11, 2020, 11:07:19 am »

Everybody is dummy thicc and the claps from their ass cheeks make it impossible to sneak.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: September 11, 2020, 06:56:48 pm »

Dwarves now require light to do anything underground. Also miasma is now flammable.
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: September 11, 2020, 11:00:19 pm »

Dwarves now require light to do anything underground at all. Also miasma is now flaming.
Fixed it for you.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: September 11, 2020, 11:01:37 pm »

Beans now cause dwarves that eat them to emit miasma intermittently, which then catches fire.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: September 11, 2020, 11:07:15 pm »

Beans now cause dwarves that eat them to emit miasma and magma intermittently constantly, which then catches fire.
Fixed it for you.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: September 12, 2020, 12:12:28 am »

All dwarves are now [BEAN_DEPENDENT]
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: September 12, 2020, 01:53:24 am »

Beans can only be imported as dwarves can not grow them, also the only group that sells them are elves, so good luck if your at war with them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: September 12, 2020, 03:17:16 am »

You must barter your last cow for the beans. Dumping the beans significantly changes gameplay risks and rewards. (Cats now demand boots, pigs houses, wolves clothes, children become thrice-elected mayors, apples poison human petitioned visitors and bolts of cloth now levitate.)

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
  • "Elves make no sense, change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: September 12, 2020, 08:02:02 am »

Umbrellas.
Now Dwarves can't get wet in the rain.
"Military? What's that? Something to eat?"

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: September 12, 2020, 10:16:34 am »

Parasols.
No more sunshine vomit!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: September 12, 2020, 11:08:07 am »

Umbrellas don't protect from the sun, parasols don't protect from the rain, dwarves can only carry one at a time and will not switch between them unless told to.
Also to balance the addition of overpowered ways to defend against the weather, rain and sunlight cause much more stress, instantly driving insane any unprotected dwarf.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: September 12, 2020, 11:49:09 am »

Also to balance the addition of overpowered ways to defend against the weather, rain and sunlight cause much more stress, instantly driving insane any unprotected dwarf.

They also cause the dwarf to melt or burn to ashes, respectively.

The Dwarf Inquisition will randomly expose dwarves to the sun or rain if they think they're a vampire or the Wicked Witch of the West. (Dwarves will randomly dress other dwarves in witch costumes as a prank, and dwarf skin is covered in green vomit by default.)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 11:55:39 am by Bumber »

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: September 12, 2020, 02:22:37 pm »

Parasols.
No more sunshine vomit!

hey wait a minute...  ???
.........i just started reading syrupleaf
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: September 13, 2020, 02:36:15 am »

Dwarves can be allergic to alcohol and if these dwarves drink alcohol the immediately go berserk.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: September 13, 2020, 03:15:08 am »

Just like the other "men" made out of substances like "magma men" and "fire men" there are also men made out of every kind of booze.  So you could have "finger millet beer men" or "gutter cruor men."  If they are killed, which is quite easy, they turn into a unit of the liquor they are made of, which immediately falls onto the floor.  If they are attacked with or exposed to fire, they catch on fire and explode.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 392