Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 391

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 474712 times)

Ray_Anor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2175 on: September 21, 2020, 04:17:22 am »

Add work to farmers workshop: process to seeds with selectable details which type of seeds to process. This work must do HERBALIST.

Add selectable details to still, where we may select which fruit/plant brew to drink.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: September 21, 2020, 05:59:42 am »

In Adventure Mode, a full set of sound effects representing what your character hears is introduced, but it's relative to the direction that your character is pointing. So if you hear people talking on the right, that means your character is hearing them talk on their right, not your top-down viewpoint's right. The control scheme and camera position are not at all changed to reflect this.

Alternately, Adventure Mode is now first-person, with the control scheme changed to match. To maintain its turn-based nature, it basically becomes SUPERHOT; time stops completely until you start moving or doing something that would consume time.
I honestly see no problem with either of these.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: September 21, 2020, 08:25:38 am »

Replace all dwarves with elves thus creating elf fortress, this would also remove mining and woodcutting.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: September 21, 2020, 10:46:41 am »

Sell DF to Bethesda and turn it into Cyrodiil Fortress. Now your elves can only do what npcs in Oblivion could do: sleep, eat, random dialogs and staring at walls watch paint dry.

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: September 21, 2020, 03:22:17 pm »

Swap the physical properties of cheese and adamantine.  Don't tell anyone in the fandom about this.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

Quantum Drop

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep Sixed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: September 21, 2020, 03:33:53 pm »

Make Elves turn into trees when they die. The wood of the trees has an ignition point of zero degrees Urist.
I am ambushed by humans, and for a change, they do not drop dead immediately. I bash the master with my ladle, and he is propelled away. While in mid-air, he dies of old age.

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: September 21, 2020, 04:35:54 pm »

carp are amphibious and HUNGRY
Carp can swim, walk, and fly; they can breathe air and water, as well as any other liquids; they are immune to fire and magma, cannot be atom-smashed, and cannot be frozen; they have two sets of redundant backup organs, breathe procgen syndrome dust, and are opposed to all non-carp life.

Now you will know why you fear the night rivers.

(that koi is three feet long)
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: September 22, 2020, 02:17:48 pm »

Necromancians can turn carps into experiments and gave them sentience and immortality.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: September 22, 2020, 02:48:55 pm »

Carp no longer exist.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: September 22, 2020, 04:36:43 pm »

Instead of just raining random animal blood, evil regions sometimes have rainfalls of whole live animals.

It actually sound like a good idea, especially if whales and elephants are falling.

I would suggest forgotten beasts and demons raining on sites.
I'm totally going to try this now. Summoning interactions on clean-self usage, from raining goop
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: September 22, 2020, 07:28:51 pm »

Add work to farmers workshop: process to seeds with selectable details which type of seeds to process. This work must do HERBALIST.

Add selectable details to still, where we may select which fruit/plant brew to drink.
this is the terrible suggestions thread. that actually sounds like a good idea. to be a terrible idea, it would have to be like the jewelers workshop where you have to select which one
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: September 22, 2020, 07:44:54 pm »

Make dwarves taller than humans.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: September 23, 2020, 12:36:15 am »

Make dwarves taller than humans.
This, but keep their average volume the same.  Long, skinny stick-dorfs.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: September 23, 2020, 12:51:27 am »

Dwarves can self-identify as other races.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: September 23, 2020, 12:56:29 am »

How do you know that dwarfs aren't already taller than humans? All we have is volume of the creature, and simple descriptors saying they're tall / short for a dwarf. Every dwarf could be a stalk reaching the sky and every elf could be wider than they are tall and we would never know.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 391