Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 476630 times)

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2205 on: September 25, 2020, 03:50:15 pm »

And a fourth set that turns the dwarf in question into an elf.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: September 25, 2020, 04:03:38 pm »

And a fifth that consists of a full set of masterwork steel armor.  No amount of finagling will convince them to wear this.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: September 25, 2020, 04:56:40 pm »

A sixth set that makes all creatures around the dwarf go insane.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: September 25, 2020, 06:26:39 pm »

Dwarves now insist on continually wearing T-shirts with the name of the musical group they love most.  This T-shirt guarantees they will never reproduce, as it repels members of the opposite sex.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: September 26, 2020, 05:32:11 am »

Dwarves are now scared of sex and get bad thoughts when ever anything that has to do with sex is mentioned his includes children and dwarves.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: September 26, 2020, 09:15:06 pm »

Dwarves are now scared of sex and get bad thoughts when ever anything that has to do with sex is mentioned his includes children and dwarves.
the worst thoughts are thoughts about sex matching their orientation. this also extends to all reproduction.
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
  • "Elves make no sense, change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: September 27, 2020, 07:41:17 am »

Make Siege Operators able to get special "moods" to create their own, randomly generated, !!FUN!! war machines. So instead of just having your boring catapults and ballistas, now you have huge, boulder throwing, multi-launching catapults that can be dragged by horses. Or your ballistic flame-arrow throwing hawchas and two-cannon operating, dwarf powered tanks.
"Military? What's that? Something to eat?"

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: September 27, 2020, 07:59:43 am »

Make Siege Operators able to get special "moods" to create their own, randomly generated, !!FUN!! war machines. So instead of just having your boring catapults and ballistas, now you have huge, boulder throwing, multi-launching catapults that can be dragged by horses. Or your ballistic flame-arrow throwing hawchas and two-cannon operating, dwarf powered tanks.

You seem to have the wrong thread...
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: September 27, 2020, 11:31:12 am »

This thread has attracted some good ideas recently for some reason.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: September 27, 2020, 12:22:34 pm »

Siege engines that launch dwarves, damage from impact determined by their weight.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: September 27, 2020, 12:42:12 pm »

Dwarves that throw siege engines, damage from impact determined by principal MAT colour-index.

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: September 27, 2020, 01:21:15 pm »

To qualify for this thread, these dwarves should have tested their devices on their fortress.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
  • "Elves make no sense, change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: September 27, 2020, 01:45:17 pm »

You seem to have the wrong thread...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Do you really think it's that good? I was thinking of it as kinda OP, even for 3x3 buildings or "wagon-like vehicles". I mean I guess to balance it all out, you could have a limited about of elements and stuff, but other than that, it could be very OP.
And for my most sincere opinion, I think Siege Operators/Engineers are kinda underused. Which is why I kinda had this idea in mind, but no, that would be too crazy.
"Military? What's that? Something to eat?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: September 28, 2020, 02:22:28 am »

I know what we could do to make siege operators more useful, lets have them be constantly on fire.

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: September 29, 2020, 08:50:54 am »

In addition to mugs, dwarves demand straws when consuming drinks.  These can only be crafted from specific types of grass, are single-use, and decay rapidly once made.  Dwarves will drop used straws wherever, cluttering up your fort.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 392