Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 476210 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2835 on: January 12, 2021, 04:02:30 pm »

Mummies ask dwarves to return slabs, and will summon plagues on the fort until they do.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: January 12, 2021, 07:12:15 pm »

Mummies travel to sites to reclaim their slabs. A gun tooting dwarf with a hot female dwarf and her inept brother are quested to stop them.

Edit: Aided by a misterious dwarf and his cult of mummy figthing dwarves.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:21:48 am by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: January 13, 2021, 02:40:00 am »

And the exact same think happens once every year.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: January 13, 2021, 03:54:33 am »

They live the same year over and over again, it's like Groundhog Day but it lasts a whole year.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: January 13, 2021, 05:20:38 am »

And the exact same think happens once every year.
For at least 4 times or until the franchise is run dry
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
  • "Elves make no sense, change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: January 16, 2021, 06:43:25 am »

Mummies can cast a pestilence or a plague upon the dwarves' house, into their beds, into their streams, into their streets, into their drink, into their bread, upon their cattle, on their sheep, upon the oxen in their field, into their dreams, into their sleeps until they break, until they kneel.
"Military? What's that? Something to eat?"

JAL28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: January 19, 2021, 08:23:46 am »

Give beak dogs feathers. I have learned a horrible truth today, beak dogs were bald all along. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ARMOK GIVE THEM FEATHERS!

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: January 20, 2021, 04:57:58 pm »

Turn vampires into sex gods. Just because.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: January 20, 2021, 05:10:27 pm »

Turn gods into sex vampires.

towerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Cloven Asunder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: January 20, 2021, 05:35:13 pm »

Introducing... HUNGRY HEAD FORTRESS!

Hungry heads are everyone's favorite mob, so I say, let's just roll with it!

-Hungry heads may spawn when you craft a weapon.

-Hungry heads have a special crop that may grow instead of normal crops, at 1/10 chance. It spawns a hungry head when ripe!

-Hungry heads duplicate into 2 intact individuals when killed! You wouldn't want those lovely critters to run out, would you?

-Introducing giant hungry heads! Because forgotten beasts are so 2014. These lovely critters weight about 40 tons, and, every 20 ticks, they spawn a hungry head! They can also destroy constructed walls, and have the hardness of bronze! Oh, and they come with deadly dust AND webs!

-Introducing hungry head men! Because goblins are so 1892. They can siege you every 2 weeks, ride giant hungry heads (and are immune to their effects), and come in group of at least 200.

-Introducing giant giant hungry heads! Because demons are so -4000. They reside in the HFS (Hungry F***ers' Stronghold) and rule over an army of hungry head men. They weight 1600 tons, are made of adamantite, have every special attack, 15 heads, and every 5 ticks, they spawn a giant hungry head!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: January 21, 2021, 05:50:14 am »

Every enemy creature has a 50% chance to spawn in on the map being a living steel statue.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: January 21, 2021, 07:02:19 am »

Add Pink Elephants as new pets for dwarves only. They would have a pet value of 0 and weight nothing. Maybe even be able to fly, duplicate, sing, play the trumpet and go "on parade".

JAL28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: January 21, 2021, 08:13:42 am »

For 1 cloth and 1 feather at a Clothier’s Shop, you can make a comfy downy pillow(or bolster) for your dwarves. Dwarves will take the pillow/bolster with them to the bed when they sleep and dwarves and sleep with pillows/bolsters get happy thoughts from “sleeping on a comfortable pillow/hugging a comfortable bolster”. Bonus, engravers can ba assigned to engrave things on pillows, which can increase happy thoughts in a few dwarves. Especially when they are engravings of animal people, particularly cat people.

Also blankets, for 1 cloth cause why not

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: January 21, 2021, 08:37:39 am »

Bonus, engravers can ba assigned to engrave things on pillows, which can increase happy thoughts in a few dwarves. Especially when they are engravings of animal people, particularly cat people.
These engravings can also include stylized women with massive tits, actually any engraving of women on these pillows have big tits.

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: January 22, 2021, 03:55:49 am »

Bonus, engravers can ba assigned to engrave things on pillows, which can increase happy thoughts in a few dwarves. Especially when they are engravings of animal people, particularly cat people.
These engravings can also include stylized women with massive tits, actually any engraving of women on these pillows have big tits.
First we'd need to implement breasts (and their description, such as: "She is busty, and the rest of her body is curvaceous"). And I do believe that on Tarn's big No-no list.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 392