Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 394

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 477869 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2970 on: February 06, 2021, 03:55:07 am »

Necromancers strongly value romance because of something they read in the secrets of life and death. NecROMANCEr.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: February 06, 2021, 06:03:44 am »

But they can never find love because they are slab nerds that smell of death basement

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2972 on: February 06, 2021, 06:07:46 am »

Only trust and anxiety are changed by 50 points, not love or lust.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
  • "Elves make no sense, change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2973 on: February 06, 2021, 08:43:58 am »

Alright
Let's do the Terrible Suggestions Awards for the 200th page
"Military? What's that? Something to eat?"

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: February 06, 2021, 08:57:29 am »

Alright
Let's do the Terrible Suggestions Awards for the 200th page

Are people allowed to vote they're own suggestions?

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: February 06, 2021, 09:36:16 am »

They won't if they have decency.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: February 06, 2021, 10:06:21 pm »

What makes you think they do?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2977 on: February 07, 2021, 03:16:32 am »

decency
Ain't nobody got time for that.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: February 07, 2021, 06:57:34 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=27s&v=mU13O0gAVmA&feature=youtu.be As seen here in my opinion kakapo should do this to humans in Dwarf Fortress.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: February 07, 2021, 07:36:12 am »

Gearing up for page 200:

Every time a dwarf arrives, 200 dwarves arrive.

JAL28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2980 on: February 07, 2021, 06:24:44 pm »

Every year there should be a 1% chance that 100 void dwarves are automatically generated in any dwarven settlement

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: February 07, 2021, 06:44:01 pm »

Dwarves can get COVID and your whole fort needs to socially distance. This can cause dwarves to gather and tantrum in protest.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: February 07, 2021, 09:10:09 pm »

Troglodytes form underground "elf" civs and demand mushroom cutting quotas. They'll raid forts for metal equipment if denied.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: February 07, 2021, 09:19:53 pm »

OKAY SO.  In celebration of 200 pages of Terrible Suggestions©, and following from suggestions made in a few recent posts, I'm going to add a poll to determine the #1 best bad suggestion thus far!

I'll be combing the past pages for ideas, but if you have a particular suggestion you think deserves a spot, either yours or someone else's, feel free to offer it up, and I'll consider those first; I'm hoping for a total of 10 options.  Also, in the interest of fairness, I won't be including any of my suggestions, nor will I be voting in the poll.

I'm hoping to put this up within the next week, so get your nominations in, and thanks again for keeping this thread going so long!
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: February 07, 2021, 09:35:14 pm »

OKAY SO.  In celebration of 200 pages of Terrible Suggestions©, and following from suggestions made in a few recent posts, I'm going to add a poll to determine the #1 best bad suggestion thus far!

I'll be combing the past pages for ideas, but if you have a particular suggestion you think deserves a spot, either yours or someone else's, feel free to offer it up, and I'll consider those first; I'm hoping for a total of 10 options.  Also, in the interest of fairness, I won't be including any of my suggestions, nor will I be voting in the poll.

I'm hoping to put this up within the next week, so get your nominations in, and thanks again for keeping this thread going so long!

Uhmm... you do realize that only the person who started the thread can add a poll to it.  You’ll have to contact them somehow (and hope that they are still active on the forums) and get them to put the poll up.

Also, just so it has at least a chance of being chosen (no sure how it compares to my other suggestions):

Add a [sheds:<material token>:frequency] tag!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.
Pages: 1 ... 197 198 [199] 200 201 ... 394