Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 475774 times)

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3630 on: September 05, 2021, 07:47:10 am »

The werehuman has come! A large human twisted into humanoid form! Now you will know why you fear the night!

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3631 on: September 05, 2021, 02:13:50 pm »

When dwarfs need something to eat or when they need a pot to poop in, they should sometimes open the wrong pot.
How did I manage to successfully apply the lessons of The Screwtape Letters to my perceptions of big grocery stores?

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: September 05, 2021, 05:33:14 pm »

Add an enemy that runs fast and hurts people. Usually talks fasts and wears clothes painted with this eye-tearing color.
is this why i keep seeing scout tf2 players in bright green? or is that the reference itself
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: September 05, 2021, 07:47:46 pm »

Scout is just the human form of Sonic.

Dwarves transform into hedgehog men if their movement speed exceeds 4.0 (on the adventure mode scale)
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: September 05, 2021, 08:11:37 pm »

After your fort suffers a werehedgehog attack, some dwarves will take to worshipping it. Said werehedgehog cult often takes the form of the dwarves engraving crude recolours of the werehedgehog all over temple walls and calling the depicted figures "original worshipper characters".
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 08:13:14 pm by PlumpHelmetMan »
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: September 06, 2021, 01:37:07 am »

Dwarves that worship the werehedgehog should seek to become a werehedgehog them selves and when they do so they shall spread the infection to all their fellow worshipers.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: September 07, 2021, 09:10:33 am »

Add furries.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3637 on: September 07, 2021, 12:36:49 pm »

Furries get a positive thought whenever animal people decide to visit your fort.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Mr Crabman

• Bay Watcher
  • A person with the head and pincers of a crab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: September 07, 2021, 01:15:45 pm »

The first vending machine known to exist was created in the 1st century in Egypt.

That's within the game's cutoff date of the 1400's for technology! Add vending machines!

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: September 07, 2021, 01:50:03 pm »

When an item is in a dwarves inventory, there should be a possibility that the dwarf will become attached to the item and give it a name.  Such items will show up in the Artifacts screen and the name given by the dwarf will appear in all other screens in which the item shows up.  Dwarves should store these items in their bedroom (or, if they have no bedroom, carry them on their person) and should seek to prevent the. From being destroyed/transformed.  In the event that such an item is destroyed/transformed, the dwarf should go immediately insane.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3640 on: September 07, 2021, 06:00:32 pm »

Furries get a positive thought whenever animal people decide to visit your fort.

Animal people get negative thoughts from encountering furries, depending on their personalities and social attributes/skills. Sometimes fights will break out.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: September 07, 2021, 07:06:33 pm »

Animal people get negative thoughts from encountering furries, depending on their personalities and social attributes/skills. Sometimes fights will break out.

unless said animal people are into it
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Atarlost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3642 on: September 07, 2021, 07:21:20 pm »

Dwarves should have items they dislike.  They get unhappy thoughts near these items (eg. a dwarf who dislikes chairs will get unhappy thoughts from sitting in a chair or seeing a chair, but this of course does not prevent him or her from also getting an unhappy thought for being forced to dine without a chair). 

A noble can ban the production of an item he or she dislikes.  This can obviously conflict with a mandate by another noble who likes that item type forcing you to violate one or the other mandate. 

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: September 07, 2021, 07:40:51 pm »

Bans on items prevent you from making or purchasing that item entirely. Mandates on items hijack production by automatically inserting x number of orders of that item into every relevant workshop in the fort
I make Spellcrafts!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: September 07, 2021, 07:44:45 pm »

Bans on items prevent you from making or purchasing that item entirely. Mandates on items hijack production by automatically inserting x number of orders of that item into every relevant workshop in the fort
this actually sounds like a helpful thing, you know, until they cancel out
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 392