Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 394

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 477743 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3705 on: September 23, 2021, 06:55:09 pm »

If you separate a dwarf baby from its mum, the mother can be milked at a farmers workshop for the next year.

This also works for every creature in the game, regardless of gender.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: September 23, 2021, 08:27:18 pm »

If you separate a dwarf baby from its mum, the mother can be milked at a farmers workshop for the next year.

This also works for every creature in the game, regardless of gender.

If the creature is male, then UNKNOWN_SUBSTANCE is produced, rather than milk.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: September 23, 2021, 08:37:42 pm »

It is instead called KNOWN_SUBSTANCE

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: September 24, 2021, 12:16:17 am »

This substance can be used as milk.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: September 24, 2021, 01:38:41 am »

but the cheese is horrible and worth nothing
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: September 24, 2021, 03:01:21 am »

Some dwarves will prefer this strange cheese, those dwarves are freaks and no one will want to be around them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: September 24, 2021, 11:38:05 am »

(I can't help but notice that this "other kind of milk" joke reoccurs in this thread every once in a while. It at least happened twice in the duration I was here.)

Deities being able to be killed. If a deity dies by any cause, that particular world that they inhabited goes down in an implosion, destroying everything.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Mr Crabman

• Bay Watcher
  • A person with the head and pincers of a crab.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: September 24, 2021, 12:36:45 pm »

The game will be converted to a JRPG, which ends with the spiky-haired teenage protagonist killing an evil god to save the world.

He does so with the help of his trusty friends, which include an older guy who seems kind of harsh and tough but has a secret soft side, a healer who is a love interest (whose feelings go completely unnoticed because the protagonist is denser than slade), a goofy small non-human for comedy relief (maybe a kobold), and a geeky mage best friend.

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #3713 on: September 24, 2021, 02:33:46 pm »

In evil biomes, it may rain milk of lime, which will melt the beards off dwarves.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: September 24, 2021, 05:24:57 pm »

Ass demons.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: September 25, 2021, 02:58:19 am »

Some times sentient asses visit your tavern this is know to upset dwarves as they spread miasma when they talk.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: September 25, 2021, 03:35:27 am »

(I can't help but notice that this "other kind of milk" joke reoccurs in this thread every once in a while. It at least happened twice in the duration I was here.)

You think that's bad? "... Just explodes" is probably the most common.

Demons have randomized names. Babies babble random words. If they accidentally say a demon's name, it is summoned in the stockpile that baby is presumably playing in.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: September 25, 2021, 01:19:29 pm »

Most of the "dwarves explode" suggestions aren't lucky enough to come with spontaneous page-long rhyming sessions either.

"Dwarves get explosive diarrhea" used to be another common one as I recall, but luckily everyone seems to have realized how irritating that one was getting since I haven't heard it in quite a while.

Also, continuing off the last suggestion: given the condition that those who call a demon by name immediately gain power over it, the baby can then force the demon to do its bidding. We may see a lot of demon lords stuck in eternal games of peek-a-boo from this point on.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:28:49 pm by PlumpHelmetMan »
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: September 25, 2021, 02:13:40 pm »

"Dwarves get explosive diarrhea" used to be another common one as I recall, but luckily everyone seems to have realized how irritating that one was getting since I haven't heard it in quite a while.
Indeed, nobody wants an irritating bowel syndrome.
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 394