Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 391

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 474221 times)

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #4110 on: January 18, 2022, 04:13:32 am »

Nobles should get good thoughts when people they don't like and fail to meet their mandates get beaten.
Actually not a bad suggestion, with the right personality traits schadenfreude should be a thing.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: January 22, 2022, 01:13:51 pm »

Boss rush.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: January 22, 2022, 03:29:53 pm »

Boss Hogg

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: January 22, 2022, 11:39:52 pm »

Domestic pigs owned as pets will occasionally reverse roles and the dwarf will become the pigs pet, following it around everywhere. The pig will run for election as the mayor, and if successful, will become a terrible dictator.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: January 23, 2022, 02:56:46 am »

All animals can run mayor and all of them will be terrible at it and the dwarves will hate them but they'll keep reelecting them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #4115 on: January 23, 2022, 03:24:22 am »

Pig mayors will never mandate anything.  They will boardate.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: January 24, 2022, 07:23:31 pm »

The only domestic animals who can't run for mayor are donkeys, who will get a constant stream of bad thoughts regarding the current mayor but will never actually do anything about it.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: January 25, 2022, 07:04:30 pm »

Every time a grazing animal eats, an event should be generated in Legends mode thus creating a browsing history for each animal.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: January 25, 2022, 07:31:58 pm »

Plants and trees should be able to become historical figures. Their legends will mostly consist of them being born in an area and at some point dying (e.g. being devoured by a grazing animal).

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: January 25, 2022, 09:31:59 pm »

The growth of toenails, fingernails, claws, (and teeth in rodents) should be tracked by the game for all living creatures in the world.
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: January 26, 2022, 02:06:28 am »

There should be a legends entry for every time a creature farts, there should also be an entry for the total amounts of farts farted in the entire world.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #4121 on: January 26, 2022, 02:27:07 am »

Legends should extend beyond the game itself and include everytime a terrible legends suggestion has been made.  For convenience, they can be modelled as 1-page codices with negative value.

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: January 26, 2022, 03:35:51 am »

There should be a legends entry for every time a creature farts, there should also be an entry for the total amounts of farts farted in the entire world.
The amount of methane produced should be tracked, along with the effect on flat-world warming.
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: January 26, 2022, 05:09:23 am »

The amount of methane produced should be tracked, along with the effect on flat-world warming.

Giant cows should be added to the game, and with the new fart and methane mechanics, they'd be the worst methane producers in the world. Worlds with a huge giant cow population might end up in the Age of Death long before a necromancer apocalypse happens.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: January 26, 2022, 07:24:34 am »

Can see how exceptional large/old trees can become such figures. Specially if they become sites themselves.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 391