Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 475923 times)

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #4395 on: April 25, 2022, 03:06:18 pm »

Since wagons are a creature, there must also be giant wagons and wagon men, for consistency with other creatures.
... I think I made wagon spiders who move insanely fast and while playing them didn't give you an ability to kill folks, found a way to murder folks, so the ocean shores had fast as hell wooden spiders that carried the resurrection syndrome.
not my finest mod, next to the Wagonman mod and the broken wagon man mod where the limbs didn't work and just gave you a wagon that can open doors and wear sandals with socks.
I wonder how many other of this thread's suggestions hav been some thing Rumrusher has experimented with.  :P :D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 03:10:08 pm by Ziusudra »
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: April 26, 2022, 05:41:51 pm »

All mods should be made apart of the game, at once. I wanna have treant werewagons infused with nanotechne.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: April 26, 2022, 06:40:05 pm »

"...a part of..." or "...apart from..."? ;)

Either way, go big or go home with that. All in or nothing at all in. :P

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: April 27, 2022, 02:18:45 am »

EVERYTHING will be assimilated, into the Borg that is Dwarf Fortress!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SixOfSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • likes flesh balls for their calming roundness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: April 28, 2022, 10:12:03 pm »

As dwarves frequently commit suicide, it should be made a fully-developed skill with experience ranks and its own workshop.
Dwarf Fortress -- kind of like Minecraft, but for people who hate themselves.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: April 29, 2022, 12:01:58 am »

Dwarves should have racial skill bonuses in suicide, committing murders while tantrumming, dogpiling tantrumming dwarves, and stripping naked after going stark raving mad. Theyre really just the best at it, honestly. Elves barely even participate, goblins really only commit murders in cold blood, and kobolds dont wear enough clothing to gain experience in stripping after going nuts, plus theyre already running around babbling so you cant tell somethings off until they start stripping. Humans are really the only competitor here.

I did have a bunch of suicidal dingo people once. They were all mad about being naked because I couldnt manufacture clothes for them in that version (counts as pets so cant assign jobs, no way to tell clothiers to make clothing of a specific size) and one of their friends got eaten by a werelizard, pushing the rest over the edge. So many dead dingo man children.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: April 29, 2022, 04:13:04 am »

Suicide Guildhalls - The Razors of Slashing is one possibility
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #4402 on: April 29, 2022, 07:09:28 am »

Implement isometrics. You should be allowed to target your own body parts with attacks, allowing you to gain wrestling skill without an opponent. This also doubles up as a suicide method if you use weapon attacks.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: April 30, 2022, 12:56:10 am »

Why would you need a weapon to kill yourself with your bare hands, there's nothing to stop you from choking yourself, gouging out your own eyes, braking your fingers, or even ripping off your own arms!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #4404 on: April 30, 2022, 09:38:08 am »

Pigmen may civilise and elect a Pig King, who will throw gold at visitors who bring meat or crafts.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: May 01, 2022, 02:55:01 am »

Pigmen may civilise and elect a Pig King, who will throw gold at visitors who bring meat or crafts.

They are aggressive towards mermaids, and farm their bones.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: May 01, 2022, 03:50:32 am »

They are aggressive towards mermaids, and farm their bones.
All creatures are aggressive towards mermaids, including mermaids.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4407 on: May 01, 2022, 04:14:07 am »

Toady deletes merfolk permanently, for oblivion is a better alternative than being in the brackets of a Bay Forumite.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: May 01, 2022, 11:58:21 am »

Have the game recognize and forbid each individual line of a merfolk's raws, to prevent players from ever modding them back in.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4409 on: May 01, 2022, 01:50:12 pm »

Make it disallow anything like Merfolk. Except "Merkins". Make them a possible, and indeed necessary, feature of any playable race.
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 392