Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 476012 times)

jipehog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #5250 on: January 26, 2023, 01:03:33 pm »

How about piggy bank shaped furnace? You feed it coins and it shits bricks

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #5251 on: January 26, 2023, 04:19:22 pm »

Dwarves automatically seek out game design exploits and use them whether you want them to or not.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5252 on: January 27, 2023, 06:44:46 am »

Mountain gnomes now steal underpants instead of booze.

Cavern gnomes with blue skin live inside mushtrees. Every other word they say is some variant of "gnome".
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

jipehog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5253 on: January 27, 2023, 07:26:20 am »

We need a TrojanWagon, as the ostensibly innocent traders set to unpack, gnome rise from the stinking pile of XXunderpantsXX in the wagons amd descent on the unsuspecting dwarves

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5254 on: January 27, 2023, 07:36:40 am »

Some dwarves will develop a singular obsession with hunting cavern gnomes. These dwarves will also invariably have been adopted by a cat.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5255 on: January 27, 2023, 09:59:12 am »

Some dwarves will develop a singular obsession with hunting cavern gnomes. These dwarves will also invariably have been adopted by a cat.

These dwarves will proudly drag the cavern gnome corpses to the office of the mayor or the meeting hall.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5256 on: January 27, 2023, 03:02:29 pm »

Cavern gnomes are almost exclusively "male", with a rare few "females" . Canonically they reproduce asexually from infected mushrooms, but despite this "males" exhibit obvious attraction to "females" even though they are all incapable of copulation.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5257 on: January 27, 2023, 09:17:43 pm »

A sufficiently large group of gnomes should have the ability to merge together into a megabeast.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5258 on: January 27, 2023, 10:24:02 pm »

<snip> infected mushrooms

Some dwarves like to attend psy-trance parties.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5259 on: January 28, 2023, 01:58:48 am »

Some dwarves like to lick cavern gnomes for the chance they might get high off them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

jipehog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5260 on: January 28, 2023, 06:22:52 am »

Mushrooms are fun, just imagine a Plum helmet man roleplaying Dr. Evil, having a vigorous back and forth with his sidekick Mini-Me

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5261 on: January 28, 2023, 05:33:57 pm »

Create a new type of above-ground animal person that wears nothing but a bunch of plums smeared all over their head and keeps on insisting it’s a helmet.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Resmisal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5262 on: January 30, 2023, 07:27:40 pm »

Only cats can detect gnomes.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5263 on: January 30, 2023, 08:35:50 pm »

There are all kinds of 'little folk' that only certain creatures can ever detect the prescence of. And almost every creature can detect at least one of these, and react accordingly (attack, flee, etc).

But, from the perspective of the player, you only get to see the resulting fuss, via the 'browniean motion'... Yes. Yes I did just set up a rather complex joke premise, just for that one brief lame punchline that I felt might need a wikilink to explain!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5264 on: January 31, 2023, 01:44:31 am »

The player can only see those small creatures if they buy the DF branded small critter spotting googles for six easy payments of 69.99!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 349 350 [351] 352 353 ... 392