Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 476246 times)

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #5370 on: March 20, 2023, 04:50:08 pm »

Realistically, this is just unsustainable. There's simply no way the game development economy will be able to support graphics like these. Get ready for the total collapse of the industry, folks!
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5371 on: March 20, 2023, 11:17:06 pm »

With the Myth and Magic update make all creatures come in various shapes and sizes. So, you could fight a dragon the size of a flea or an elf larger than a mountain.

They would naturally all still fit in one tile and only one creature on a tile can still stand.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: March 21, 2023, 12:44:34 am »

Visually remove all controls, but leave all the code that responds to the mouse.  Also, get rid of the keyboard controls.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5373 on: March 21, 2023, 03:34:01 am »

You know what sells games BIG JIGGLING ANIME TITTIES, with that in mind we should give everything in game BIG JIGGLING ANIME TITTIES, think of all the interest the game will get when they see how every block in our fortress's walls have BIG JIGGLING TITS!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: March 21, 2023, 03:50:19 am »

Visually remove all controls, but leave all the code that responds to the mouse.  Also, get rid of the keyboard controls.
The game should only respond to commands given by telekinesis and if you don't have that, tough luck.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5375 on: March 21, 2023, 08:52:30 pm »

You know what sells games BIG JIGGLING ANIME TITTIES, with that in mind we should give everything in game BIG JIGGLING ANIME TITTIES, think of all the interest the game will get when they see how every block in our fortress's walls have BIG JIGGLING TITS!
I would say you're right but you forgot about the thicc thighs and calypigian buttocks
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: March 22, 2023, 01:51:18 am »

I would say you're right but you forgot about the thicc thighs and calypigian buttocks
Damn it how could I forget about the THICCNESS and gargantuan asses, could people even handle the game if everything in it had BIG JIGGLING ANIME TITS, THICC THIGHS, and GARGANTUAN ASSES, I mean that much NICE could kill a man.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5377 on: March 22, 2023, 02:08:34 am »

Anything made out of gneiss kills any male human who looks at it.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5378 on: March 22, 2023, 06:11:19 am »

There should be brine in the game and you should be able to brine cloth.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: March 22, 2023, 07:20:11 am »

Due to a typo in the games code, merchants will brine cloth instead of bringing it.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5380 on: March 23, 2023, 12:08:58 am »

Elven merchants should attempt to slip away from the depot when left unattended and sabotage the fortress by brining all the cloth, salting the fields, and eating unattended children.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: March 23, 2023, 12:45:00 am »

Elven merchants should attempt to slip away from the depot when left unattended and sabotage the fortress by brining all the cloth, salting the fields, and eating unattended children.

This is supposed to be the terrible ideas thread!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5382 on: March 23, 2023, 02:04:16 am »

I know how to fix it, obviously the elves pull out the children they've secretly brought with them and release them into your fortress when you're not looking.

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: March 23, 2023, 04:59:21 am »

I know how to fix it, obviously the elves pull out the children they've secretly brought with them and release them into your fortress when you're not looking.
Another good suggestion!
FPS in Gravearmor (850+ dwarves) is 3-6 (v0.47.05 lives on).
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: March 23, 2023, 06:12:14 am »

Another good suggestion!

Someone should gather all the good suggestions from this thread and make a Good Suggestions Thread with them.
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 392