Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 394

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 478040 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #1125 on: November 22, 2019, 04:52:18 pm »

In order to avoid frustration, stresseating dwarves won't eat from your food stores. Instead, they will grab the nearest creature and devour it.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: November 23, 2019, 03:50:53 am »

In order to avoid frustration, stresseating dwarves won't eat from your food stores. Instead, they will grab the nearest creature and devour it.
If the stresseating dwarves eat enough dwarves they turn into elves.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: November 23, 2019, 07:13:25 pm »

And subsequently explode.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: November 23, 2019, 07:14:32 pm »

Each of the bits left after the explosion then turn into eggs, each hatching into a different bird

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: November 23, 2019, 07:26:49 pm »

Each of the bits left after the explosion then turn into eggs, each hatching into a different bird
Said birds are procedurally-generated, so you'll never get the same one twice.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: November 23, 2019, 07:32:41 pm »

The birds are highly aggressive or very passive, this is unknown until you see their interactions with other creatures, as the birds never attack each other or other birds

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: November 24, 2019, 12:46:02 am »

The birds are highly aggressive or very passive, this is unknown until you see their interactions with other creatures, as the birds never attack each other or other birds
Dwarves killed by these birds come back as thralls, which will use all your building materials to make endless fields of giant goddam pyramids.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: November 24, 2019, 02:23:21 am »

Dwarves killed by these birds come back as thralls, which will use all your building materials to make endless fields of giant goddam pyramids.
These pyramids also have a small chance to explode.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: November 24, 2019, 02:08:39 pm »

Building a large enough pyramid in DF crashes the forum.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

MachoNacho

• Bay Watcher
  • pug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: November 24, 2019, 04:10:40 pm »

Into more eggs that hatch into more birds.
pug

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: November 24, 2019, 04:21:16 pm »

Persnid eggs will hatch birds with the ability to turn other creatures into random birds upon touch

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: November 25, 2019, 02:54:21 am »

Persnid eggs will hatch birds with the ability to turn other creatures into random birds upon touch
And these birds will eventually all explode.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: November 25, 2019, 10:06:02 am »

and each time a bird explodes it summons an exponentially increasing number of eggs

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: November 25, 2019, 11:03:24 am »

and each time a bird explodes it summons an exponentially increasing number of eggs
To avoid FPS death, these eggs will each hatch into random statues

MachoNacho

• Bay Watcher
  • pug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: November 25, 2019, 12:40:50 pm »

To avoid FPS death, these eggs will each hatch into random statues
The statues automatically arrange themselves into pyramids.

(btw I think this quote pyramid is big enough now lol, we don't want to crash the forum)
pug
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 394