Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 390

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 464114 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2115 on: September 13, 2020, 03:42:56 am »

Just like the other "men" made out of substances like "magma men" and "fire men" there are also men made out of every kind of booze.  So you could have "finger millet beer men" or "gutter cruor men."  If they are killed, which is quite easy, they turn into a unit of the liquor they are made of, which immediately falls onto the floor.  If they are attacked with or exposed to fire, they catch on fire and explode.
Sorry, this is the terrible suggestions thread. You seem to be in the wrong room, because that would be great. :P

Fikilili

• Bay Watcher
  • "Elves make no sense, change my mind."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: September 13, 2020, 06:52:51 am »

Add Godzilla.
"Military? What's that? Something to eat?"

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: September 13, 2020, 10:05:59 am »

Multiply by Mothra, then take its modulus by Rodan.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: September 13, 2020, 12:23:08 pm »

Subtract Dwarves.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

ChaosPotato

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: September 13, 2020, 05:32:43 pm »

Multiply by Mothra, then take its modulus by Rodan.
Subtract Dwarves.
Divide by 0.
hi I hate this account and everything I've ever done with it but I don't feel like going through the process of making a new one right now

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: September 13, 2020, 05:51:32 pm »

Dwarf Fortress now consists of an ever-expanding fort that fills up your hard drive or SSD. It can spread to other computers if connected to the internet. Upon coming into contact with another fort, there is a possibility of war being declared. This can potentially result in mutually assured destruction via magma flooding. This causes the effected hard drives to overload and catch fire. If dwarves dig too deep, they can damage your operating system. Slade represents the contents of your system32 folder (or equivalent,) and dwarves will use the stair exploit to remove things. Demons represent system processes. If the DF process is killed, it tears a hole in the fabric of space.

Just like the other "men" made out of substances like "magma men" and "fire men" there are also men made out of every kind of booze.  So you could have "finger millet beer men" or "gutter cruor men."  If they are killed, which is quite easy, they turn into a unit of the liquor they are made of, which immediately falls onto the floor.  If they are attacked with or exposed to fire, they catch on fire and explode.

Dwarves go berserk upon seeing booze wasted on the floor.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 06:09:36 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: September 14, 2020, 05:11:35 am »

Add a playable Booze man civilization, but you have to deal with dwarves that act like vampires and drink your citizens.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

BigUglyWorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: September 14, 2020, 01:11:28 pm »

Add a playable Booze man civilization, but you have to deal with dwarves that act like vampires and drink your citizens.
This is a Silver Chalice.  On the chalice is an image of a Booze Man and a Dwarf.  The image depicts the death of King Cherry Wine at the hands of Urist McGuzzles the dwarven baby in 846.  Urist is punching Cherry Wine.  Cherry Wine is screaming.  Urist is drinking Cherry Wine.  Urist is laughing.
We must prepare for the Vomitpocalypse.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #2123 on: September 15, 2020, 06:29:56 am »

Instead of just raining random animal blood, evil regions sometimes have rainfalls of whole live animals.

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2124 on: September 15, 2020, 02:11:36 pm »

Instead of just raining random animal blood, evil regions sometimes have rainfalls of whole live animals.

It actually sound like a good idea, especially if whales and elephants are falling.

I would suggest forgotten beasts and demons raining on sites.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: September 15, 2020, 05:19:45 pm »

Instead of just raining random animal blood, evil regions sometimes have rainfalls of whole undead animals.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

nezclaw

• Bay Watcher
  • i should really migrate my saves...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: September 15, 2020, 05:28:08 pm »

It actually sound like a good idea, especially if whales and elephants are falling.

I would suggest forgotten beasts and demons raining on sites.
if it rains whales you also have to contend with it raining bowls of petunias.
Dawnthunder: It menaces with spikes of tetanus
After the fire had burned down all of the wooden next boxes on the surface, Mottled Petrel was reluctant to replace them with more wooden nest boxes. Instead, he placed the remaining store of wooden nest boxes in the dormitory for any aspiring koopa mothers.

The nest boxes were immediately overrun by helmet snakes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: September 15, 2020, 05:33:20 pm »

oh no

not again
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2128 on: September 16, 2020, 04:26:19 am »

Instead of raining blood in evil regions sometimes have rainfall of bodily fluids and other things that come from the body.

If you think dwarves get upset by water falling on them imagine how sad they'll become when it starts raining shit.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: September 16, 2020, 06:38:08 am »

I think that can happen in terrifying biomes, right?
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 390