Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 390

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 464044 times)

Laterigrade

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that a crab with
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3045 on: March 02, 2021, 06:34:49 pm »

Dwarves can have a preference for hickory smoked horse buttholes.
They also get terribly upset if they catch you trying to substitute hickory smoked cow buttholes.
i don't know what this is a reference to and i'm not sure i want to know.

An old youtube poop called doctor tran. Its funny, while.youre ten years old.
One of the kids in my middle school class brought it up, but also mentioned the additional "hickory smoked bear vaginas" which im convinced he made up.
...so that’s where that came from...
For some reason I misread that, and saw ‘so that’s where that cat came from’ and I was, quite justifiably, fairly horrified.
and the quadriplegic toothless vampire killed me effortlessly after that
bool IsARealBoy = false
dropping clothes to pick up armor and then dropping armor to pick up clothes like some sort of cyclical forever-striptease
if a year passes, add one to age; social experiment

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: March 02, 2021, 08:34:12 pm »

It's quite rare to find a cat up a horses' butt, yes.

Hyenas regularly inhabit dead elephants buttholes. When butchering elephants, there is a chance for a hyena to spawn.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: March 03, 2021, 03:42:02 am »

When threatened a dwarf can hide in the butthole of any creature larger then them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: March 03, 2021, 05:02:09 am »

It's quite rare to find a cat up a horses' butt, yes.
I don't believe you've tested this assumption enough to be sure.

(Terrible Suggestion: Anything that does happen by chance also records how many times it has happened/been possible. Before each further test, it recalculates the possibilities for this test based upon a semi-randomised meta-likelihood of what the prior Bayesian possibility might reasonably and consistently have been to have given any/all the prior results. It is stored independent of game-saves, and totally negates the Gambler's Fallacy.)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: March 03, 2021, 11:31:17 pm »

The game menu needs three separate options for artifacts.

One of these buttons would be for artifacts created via moods.  Another would be for books and scrolls and so forth. And the third one would be for named weapons.

To keep things simple, each option should take you to a screen that is exactly like the screens of the other options (except for the content) and each of the three options should, of course, read simply “Artifacts”.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Nordlicht

• Bay Watcher
  • Wuschelig & Wunderlich
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: March 07, 2021, 09:33:28 am »

Like the copy protection of old DF now asks for a certain word to be entered on startup.

From a random daily newspaper published in the last 100 years.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: March 08, 2021, 03:51:08 am »

That doesn't sound secure enough though we need a ten digit code that's randomly generated every time you start the game, and to further increase the security there are no hints for the code and the code isn't stored anywhere.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: March 08, 2021, 09:13:04 am »

That sounds user-unfriendly. You need one of those token-cards that shows a revolving ten digit code when you depress an inset button, changing every few seconds. This number helps you as it is guaranteed to be not the one you currently need, thus narrowing your options and increasing your ability to start it up.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: March 08, 2021, 12:34:43 pm »

The game needs to add jobs that can only be completed by the animal-man variants of aquatic creatures.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3054 on: March 08, 2021, 03:45:41 pm »

The game needs to add jobs that can only be completed by the animal-man variants of aquatic creatures.

Such as underwater basket weaving. Regular basket weaving doesn't exist.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: March 09, 2021, 01:46:55 am »

We also need to give them the toaster repair skill, as I heard toasters love being underwater and things things love to be in water with toasters.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3056 on: March 09, 2021, 03:09:40 am »

We also need to give them the toaster repair skill, as I heard toasters love being underwater and things things love to be in water with toasters.

I don’t know what “things things” are, but they need to be in the game!

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: March 09, 2021, 07:06:58 pm »

Fisherdwarves can now catch (xLeather bootsx) and (xRubber wagon tiresx) while fishing.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: March 12, 2021, 04:54:09 am »

The game should allow players to make steam by mixing magma and water.  As a reward for this achievement, the steam should immediately turn into a high value type of stone.  Also, just for aesthetic reasons, magma tubes and the magma sea should be surrounded with this same type of stone.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: March 12, 2021, 11:57:27 am »

The game should allow players to make steam by mixing magma and water.  As a reward for this achievement, the steam should immediately turn into a high value type of stone.  Also, just for aesthetic reasons, magma tubes and the magma sea should be surrounded with this same type of stone.
...which should be microcline.

To indicate microcline's new special high-value status, its symbol in unmined form should be changed to the pound sign.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 11:59:26 am by Maximum Spin »
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 390