Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 399

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 486266 times)

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #3870 on: October 27, 2021, 04:23:16 pm »

Dwarves encountering tame animals that have the [LARGE_PREDATOR] tag, should become alarmed, cancel their current task, and either flee or attempt to fight and kill the animal.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #3871 on: October 28, 2021, 10:35:57 am »

Dwarves encountering tame animals that have the [LARGE_PREDATOR] tag, should become alarmed, cancel their current task, and either flee or attempt to fight and kill the animal.

A third viable behaviour is to freeze in place and wait until the predator and its motion-based sight have left.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: October 28, 2021, 01:47:28 pm »

A third viable behaviour is to freeze in place and wait until the predator and its motion-based sight have left.

Additionally, re-add "the hyper-slow [MEANDERER]" bug as a feature.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: October 28, 2021, 02:20:31 pm »

Following Google's corporate holding rebrand to Alphabet, and Facebook's to Meta, Bay12 will henceforth be officially known as UNIVAC. (Universal Nonending Infinite Vastness Across Cosmoses... Cosmoi..? Cosmen.)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: October 28, 2021, 03:04:27 pm »

Dwarf are actually used to mine cryptocurrency.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: October 28, 2021, 04:03:17 pm »

Dwarves are cryptocurrency. You have to pay in crypto for migrants and babies, $5 a pop.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: October 28, 2021, 07:12:17 pm »

Toady One should incorporate procedurally-generated C++ expressions into the code of the game.

Toady One should pause development to implement a Scamps AI into the game, which can add its own C++ code via physics simulation of a cat stepping on a keyboard.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: October 29, 2021, 02:29:51 am »

All future content should be randomly generated by having scamps roll around on the keyboard.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: October 29, 2021, 08:46:21 am »

In the midspring of 115, the sajgjkjsadgkljsdjkg Tkrgmmnrwoerjssg';sd Esgew;'g' struck down the peorhjidnbm Swtporgtg using Gdklbfkjdjb Okrwgklrmbd dfklj Serblmdfb.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: November 01, 2021, 04:16:07 pm »

Toady One should add himself.

"The mastermind behind the numbers game. A towering toad twisted into humanoid form. He wields a giant, glimmering warhammer made of unknown black metal, with countless inscriptions engraved upon it in shimmering lines.

He types and codes in deliberate ways. He is making a menacing pose with his weapon. He looks pissed."
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #3880 on: November 01, 2021, 04:20:22 pm »

"He looks pissed."

"He rocks back and forth rhythmically, as though he needs to piss."

(I do that too sometimes, it is simply an itch to move or walk about, and perfectly okay.  Love you, Toady.  Keep being awesome!)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: November 02, 2021, 01:07:51 am »

Seems like anything that gets hit with that hammer should just instantly die, like they've been banned from life.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: November 05, 2021, 09:59:40 am »

Why there are no giant variants of giant creatures?

Like a Giant Giant Leopard, or a Giant Giant Sperm Whale?

Or a Giant FB or Titan?

How about Giant Dwarves that are more agressive and need more alcohol?

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Mobbstar

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Mossbird
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #3883 on: November 05, 2021, 11:28:11 am »

There are too many giant creatures.  It almost doubles the amount of existing creatures without actually adding variety or diversity to them.  Thus, all giant variants should be summed up into one generic giant creature.

oh wait

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3884 on: November 05, 2021, 03:45:32 pm »

Add giant giants.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 399