Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 390

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 464111 times)

☼Obsidian Short Sword☼

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA: Obsidian Sword
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #4590 on: June 22, 2022, 01:32:26 pm »

Add an online shop, where you have to pay for all Mods and Graphics Sets with real money, Just like in Minecraft!
Still an active reader of the forums.

The 10,000 Dwarf Challenge

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: June 22, 2022, 05:49:44 pm »

Some dwarves can have preferences for the mysterious materials named "brown filth" and "yellow filth".

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: June 23, 2022, 12:45:10 am »

Artifacts made by those dwarves will have "brown filth" or "yellow filth" as their primary material, and soon you will be able to attack the goblins with your very own ☼brown filth short sword☼!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: June 23, 2022, 09:26:01 am »

At the very least, I won't have to waste good steel on goblin invaders anymore.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: June 24, 2022, 01:41:24 am »

Some dwarves have a preference for an “unknown substance”.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: June 24, 2022, 01:58:14 am »

This "unknown substance" is considered the ultimate filth and is sought after.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: June 24, 2022, 06:46:30 am »

This "unknown substance" is considered the ultimate filth and is sought after.

Alchemy should be implemented into the game, and some alchemists would seek to create the "unknown substance", which supposedly grants immortality and the power to transmute anything into an "unknown substance". Hoping to become immortal, kings/queens consume these experimental elixirs done by alchemists, usually leading to a slow and painful death (with lots of vomiting).

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: June 24, 2022, 08:51:01 am »

+1. What better way to dispose of my insufferable nobles than providing a way for them to off themselves en masse?
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: June 24, 2022, 06:18:35 pm »

Alchemy should be implemented into the game, and some alchemists would seek to create the "unknown substance", which supposedly grants immortality and the power to transmute anything into an "unknown substance". Hoping to become immortal, kings/queens consume these experimental elixirs done by alchemists, usually leading to a slow and painful death (with lots of vomiting).

This is actually a good suggestion, if replacing unknown substance with philosophers stone or illixir of immortality. It's definitely something royalty pursued in the given time period
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: June 24, 2022, 07:53:22 pm »

It's definitely something royalty pursued in the given time period

Yeah, and some drank those elixirs even after being warned about their lethality (I've read about some Imperial Chinese emperors doing so, but it's been a while since reading on the subject, so I might remember the details wrong).

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4600 on: June 25, 2022, 02:10:34 am »

Oh carp a good idea has been posted, I must act quickly and make it terrible!

All elixirs work 100% of the time no matter what they're made of and they always make the noble indestructible and immortal, also there is no way to prevent them from drinking these as visitors bring them and gods give them to nobles when they pray.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: June 25, 2022, 06:52:04 am »

All elixirs work 100% of the time no matter what they're made of and they always make the noble indestructible and immortal, also there is no way to prevent them from drinking these as visitors bring them and gods give them to nobles when they pray.

To make matters worse, the player has no control on when the dwarves begin to search for a way to make these elixirs. Nor is there a way to stop them from using certain reagents, which often happen to be rare and precious minerals, such as candy.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: June 25, 2022, 05:16:13 pm »

What are my chances of, at the very least, nonlethally deposing my immortal monarchs in some fashion?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: June 26, 2022, 12:09:54 am »

0. The dwarves will never allow their king to be deposed.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: June 26, 2022, 02:45:14 am »

No even a atom smasher will smash the king, and when you attempt to smash him the bridge will deconstruct itself.
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 390