Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 391

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 473485 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #4620 on: June 29, 2022, 03:48:54 am »

Since both dwarf fortress and minecraft use blocks, we now must make both compatible with each other as well as with rimworld.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4621 on: June 29, 2022, 07:25:07 am »

Since both dwarf fortress and minecraft use blocks, we now must make both compatible with each other as well as with rimworld.

Why stop there?

Crossplay it is.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4622 on: June 29, 2022, 10:15:27 am »

Some dwarves like to cosplay various creatures or historical figures. Sometimes they stop working to arrange Conventions (a bit similar to the old parties) at a table or other such place. These conventions are often named after the creature (or type of) who the dwarves are fans of, like 'Egu Stenchheels Con', 'Megabeast Con' or 'Ettin Con'.

Additionally, the cosplayed creatures/historical figures cause the exact same kind of reactions in other dwarves that the real deal would cause: e.g. a dwarf dressed as a megabeast will freak out dorfs and the military will attack the megabeast cosplayer; a dwarf cosplaying a historical figure might trigger a loyalty cascade, etc. etc.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4623 on: June 29, 2022, 01:00:42 pm »

Some dwarves like to cosplay various creatures or historical figures. Sometimes they stop working to arrange Conventions (a bit similar to the old parties) at a table or other such place. These conventions are often named after the creature (or type of) who the dwarves are fans of, like 'Egu Stenchheels Con', 'Megabeast Con' or 'Ettin Con'.

Additionally, the cosplayed creatures/historical figures cause the exact same kind of reactions in other dwarves that the real deal would cause: e.g. a dwarf dressed as a megabeast will freak out dorfs and the military will attack the megabeast cosplayer; a dwarf cosplaying a historical figure might trigger a loyalty cascade, etc. etc.

Congratulations. You just won the thread.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4624 on: June 29, 2022, 06:07:48 pm »

Okay, this is cool. Awful to the core. But very cool.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4625 on: June 29, 2022, 08:32:59 pm »

costumes and costume festivals seem likely additions, so I suppose the costumes accidentally acting as disguises is the horrible part?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4626 on: June 29, 2022, 09:33:33 pm »

costumes and costume festivals seem likely additions, so I suppose the costumes accidentally acting as disguises is the horrible part?

Is dwarves with low observer and low critical thinking being fooled by costumes actually a terrible idea?
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4627 on: June 29, 2022, 10:16:14 pm »

It can be if dwarves dress up as werebeasts and are treated as such
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

brewer bob

• Bay Watcher
  • euphoric due to inebriation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4628 on: June 29, 2022, 10:25:13 pm »

It can be if dwarves dress up as werebeasts and are treated as such

But would werebeast cosplayers dress up only during the full moon or whenever they want?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4629 on: June 29, 2022, 10:42:00 pm »

Whenever the con is, supposedly.

But dwarves with low critical thinking capability dont have to be smart enough to realize its the wrong time of the month
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4630 on: June 29, 2022, 10:44:31 pm »

The only cure for this condition is soap, because the attendees are allergic to the substance.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4631 on: June 30, 2022, 01:23:08 am »

Milkable Ogress Con
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4632 on: June 30, 2022, 02:08:53 am »

Milkable Minotaur Con
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4633 on: June 30, 2022, 02:27:20 am »

A milkable con will summon the legendary creature know as DerMeister who will complain about the lack of milkable humanoids of various kinds.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4634 on: June 30, 2022, 06:44:01 am »

Said legendary creature, if summoned into a modded world, will complain about the mods and repeatedly insult whichever dwarf summoned them there.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.
Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 391