Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 392

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 476477 times)

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #5490 on: June 05, 2023, 09:26:26 pm »

If you select a square, intending to view its details, the game displays a different (goat) square and invites you to change your mind and select a diffent unrevealed square instead...

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: June 06, 2023, 01:05:40 am »

You know what would be fun replace everything in the game with meat, meat air, meat water, meat rock, etc.....
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: June 06, 2023, 02:39:27 am »

You know what would be fun replace everything in the game with meat, meat air, meat water, meat rock, etc.....
Does this mean dwarves' hair, beards, teeth, bones, etc. are now made of meat as well?
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: June 06, 2023, 02:40:38 am »

Does this mean dwarves' hair, beards, teeth, bones, etc. are now made of meat as well?
Yes, all will be meat!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: June 06, 2023, 07:37:29 pm »

Replace dwarves with scabies lice, have them tunnel through meat and organs. Replace humans with head lice, and goblins with ticks, and elves with face spiders, and kobolds with fleas.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: June 06, 2023, 09:46:23 pm »

Every living thing should have a giant variant, including giant variants.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: June 06, 2023, 10:55:29 pm »

Every giant giant variant should also have a giant variant.

But more importantly, every living thing should have a variant made out of cheese.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: June 06, 2023, 11:05:46 pm »

This is a giant giant giant giant cheese sponge. It menaces with spikes of cheese.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: June 07, 2023, 12:53:13 am »

Every cheese variant should have a cheesier variant that has even more cheese that than the regular cheese variant.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: June 07, 2023, 11:06:17 am »

All creatures should also have miniature variants going all the way down to microscopic scale. This makes it possible and even likely to have mini-dwarves mining around in the beards of your full-sized dwarves.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

AIArtificialIdiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5500 on: June 08, 2023, 07:33:25 pm »

Add fully simulated microscopic ecosystems containing everything from every single creature's immune and gut chemistry to every single bacteriophage in every tile. My computer has been running the game too smoothly and I want it to suffer. They of course should all also appear in legends mode.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: June 08, 2023, 09:33:34 pm »

Individual bacteria should be credited with killing those that die of infection
I make Spellcrafts!

muldrake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5502 on: June 08, 2023, 10:17:03 pm »

Individual bacteria should be credited with killing those that die of infection
Individual bacteria should be able to be made mayor, barons, dukes, or even kings and queens.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5503 on: June 10, 2023, 02:53:12 pm »

Legends mode should list and mention items only by a unique hexadecimal id.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5504 on: June 11, 2023, 02:45:25 am »

All text in game should be printed out in Morse Code, and input should also be only accepted if it is input with a Telegraph key.
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 392