Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Odd occurances.  (Read 1504 times)

Hailed Prominent

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Odd occurances.
« on: November 06, 2018, 08:49:31 pm »

So a while back I was exploring a Kobold cave with my Human maceman when, uh-oh! Giant Cave spiders! I had never seen one before but was well aware of their fearsome reputation and bid a hasty retreat.  Just moments before, for some reason, one of my followers suddenly became hostile towards me and my other follower after a "violent disagreement". After killing my other follower, the traitor proceeded to single handedly kill three Giant Cave Spiders (I have a screenshot here but don't know how to post images.) Sometime later I discovered that GCS's in Kobold caves don't seem to shoot webs at all and I was able to kill four or five with little trouble. What could be the result of the violent disagreement though? It seemed to happen out of nowhere.

Grand Sage

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Odd occurances.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 03:12:07 am »

depends on the companions i guess. if they had any link to the cave civs, that might explain it.
Dwarf Fortress: This feature has one or more outstanding bugs. Please visit the Bugs section for details.

And I drank the mosquito paste

Bay3rz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Odd occurances.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 12:52:30 am »

did you find out if they have any links to the cave civs? If yes, then I think that's the answer to that