Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 25225 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (3/no max)
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2018, 11:01:22 am »

It is June 1, 2020: Monday afternoon.
Buy a newspaper, a set of gloves, and some safety equipment. Look through the classifieds for any jobs that might interest me, and any any current events that are going on.
-$55.50 You get your supplies. There are 9 jobs that interest you: 5 are lab tech, 2 are chemical manufacture, 1 is chemical analysis for the police, and 1 for R&D for a medicine company. The mayor has made an announcement about a special investigation team for homicide.

Name: Kit Rougard
Profession: Investigator
Skills:
Fine, I'll do it myself! - Kit has the guts to kill a murderer himself, and should he pick up enough investigation against one player to put them away but the local police are too daft to catch them, then he can start up a roll between himself and the killer to see who dies. This ability is optional.
Thousandmasks - A master of disguise, any killers trying to find him will have a little bit more trouble locating him to kill him.
Killers bought to justice: 0
Inv: 9mm Pistol, Disguise Kit
Support: 10
Cash: 100
You start in your office in the city center.
The mayor has made an announcement about the creation of Homicide Response and Assistance Team(HRAT for short) and the chief has put you in charge and given you a portion of the force. The paperwork to request more support will be on you desk before the evening(pmed). (You live in the city center)

Name: Dmitriy Petrov
Former profession: Butcher
Skills:
Primal Cuts: He knows exactly where to hit and how, being capable of quickly dealing killing blows on victims and cutting them into chunks.
Tough: Due to a long life of carrying animal carcasses and a healthy diet of meat, he has developed a strong and enduring body. He's somewhat resistant to pain and capable of minor feats of strenght.
Kills: 0
Inv:
Pocket knife
Meat Cleaver
Investigation: 0
Cash: 100
You are at your home in the 19th suburb.

Oh well, guess no murder for now. Instead pick an attractive human from one of the groups and attempt to befriend it.
[6]You pick out the most attractive human in one of the groups and quickly try to befriend her, unfortunately so is everyone else.

Go and buy a first aid kit, hammer, box of nails, wood saw, metal saw, screwdriver set, ratchet set, pair of pliers, measuring tape, and a tool box to put it all in, then go to the the air port to try to make some money driving people around.
[6]-100 You buy all those things and proceed to go to the airport, unfortunately the airport is a small, 1 runway, mostly small aircraft, no passenger liners

Spoiler: Killers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inspectors (click to show/hide)

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 people per suburb
5000 people in city center(downtown)
1 police officer per 100 people in suburb they live and work in their suburbs
1 police officer per 10 people in city center they live and work in the city center but can support suburb police
10 people move to the city at the start of everyday(morning)/will be allocated between the suburbs and downtown
law enforcement is trained back to mins at the beginning of every other day, next training(if necessary) On Wednesday
City is on the US West coast named Drane.
Drane has a tiny airport
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (5/no max)
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2018, 11:34:00 am »

The night is approaching. Go wander around the streets and find possible victims for tonight. If I find anyone who is alone and unaware of my intentions, stalk them from afar.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2018, 02:58:33 pm »

Go around and make some money taking people around in the taxi.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2018, 03:45:09 pm »

Combine my skills of athletics and seduction by performing an impressive feat of strength in order to show the human female that I am superior to the others vying for her attention.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2018, 07:11:39 pm »

No one had died yet. Maybe he was wrong about the impending murder-fest? Unlikely. In any case, he prepared multiple set-ups in his disguise kit. "Like my grandpa always said, 'Never wear the same disguise twice!'" He said to no one in particular.

Prepare investigatory disguises
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (3/no max)
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 11:52:25 am »

WyrdByrd didn't post any actions so we will say he had an early night.

It is June 1, 2020: Monday evening.
The night is approaching. Go wander around the streets and find possible victims for tonight. If I find anyone who is alone and unaware of my intentions, stalk them from afar.
[4] You find the perfect person, you pretend to check the storefront windows whenever they look your way.

Go around and make some money taking people around in the taxi.
[3] You were able to only pick up 1 person and they only went 2 blocks. +$2

Combine my skills of athletics and seduction by performing an impressive feat of strength in order to show the human female that I am superior to the others vying for her attention.
[4] She is taken back by you and dismisses the others.

No one had died yet. Maybe he was wrong about the impending murder-fest? Unlikely. In any case, he prepared multiple set-ups in his disguise kit. "Like my grandpa always said, 'Never wear the same disguise twice!'" He said to no one in particular.

Prepare investigatory disguises
[3]You put on the first disguise you find, it is not the best but at least it will disguise your true identity, hopefully.

Quote from: WyrdByrd
Get an early rest.
[4]You get some sleep.

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 people per suburb
1 police officer per 10 people in city center they live and work in the city center but can support suburb police
10 people move to the city at the start of everyday(morning)/will be allocated between the suburbs and downtown
law enforcement is trained back to mins at the beginning of every other day, next training(if necessary) On Wednesday
Drane has a tiny airport
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 03:51:20 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 03:01:51 pm »

Good!
Ask her out!

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2018, 09:49:31 pm »

Submit a job application for one of the lab tech positions, than try to synthesize a poison gas.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2018, 06:08:56 am »

Keep making money by driving people in my cab.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2018, 08:08:21 am »

Walk towards the guy and ask him if he has the time. If he agree, they will be distracted for a moment, and I'll take the chance to chop their hand off. If he refuses and turns back, I can stab him from behind with my knife while he walks or throw my meat cleaver at him if he tries to flee.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2018, 07:25:37 pm »

KitRougard didn't post any actions so we will say he had an early night.

It is June 1, 2020: Monday night.
Good!
Ask her out!
[6]She agrees to go out with you, unfortunately she tells you that she will not be available till tomorrow evening. However she does ask you to walk her home.

Submit a job application for one of the lab tech positions, than try to synthesize a poison gas.
[2]You submit a job app online. Unfortunately you have nothing to make poison gas with.

Keep making money by driving people in my cab.
[5]You make money driving allot of dates around. +$50

Walk towards the guy and ask him if he has the time. If he agree, they will be distracted for a moment, and I'll take the chance to chop their hand off. If he refuses and turns back, I can stab him from behind with my knife while he walks or throw my meat cleaver at him if he tries to flee.
[has time: head, doesn't: tails = tails][4] he tells you he does not have the time and turn to walk away, with his back toward you, you pull out your knife and stab him in the back. He dies pretty quick.
(police investigation: 4) The police are almost certain of who it was. +1 kills +1 investigation

Quote from: KitRougard
Get an early rest.
[5]You have a great rest. +1 to next roll

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 people per suburb
999 in suburb 19
Drane has a tiny airport
My Forum game(s):
None for now

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2018, 08:39:58 pm »

Wait. If he was alone, how did the police find out? I should probably have some time before the police is even informed, which I could use to drag the body into an alley and butcher it to make it unrecognizable and win some time. Which is what I was actually planning to do right now.

If I can't then just go home, clean my tools, wash my clothes and have a rest.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2018, 10:02:29 pm »

Sure, walk her home then go home.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2018, 11:34:58 pm »

Rack my brain for victims that "deserve to die"- preferably criminals.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2018, 12:09:43 am »

Wait. If he was alone, how did the police find out? I should probably have some time before the police is even informed, which I could use to drag the body into an alley and butcher it to make it unrecognizable and win some time. Which is what I was actually planning to do right now.
You can say you do this, but it is still a murder and the police WILL investigate any and all murders. Remember the more detail you give the better your result can be.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17