Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 25278 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (5/no max)
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2018, 06:29:26 pm »

Police detective under his command is possibru?
Yes, you can investigate homicides as you wish, but if he chooses to have you investigate a different crime you have to.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2018, 07:17:46 pm »

Knock on the door again.

"It sounds to me like you might have use of my services! That being pretty much anything you can imagine a woman with an axe doing? Kinda strapped for cash here, so I'll take what I can get."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2018, 01:57:44 am »

Code: (char sheet) [Select]
Name: John Boston
Profession: Detective
Skills:  forensics, investigation
Killers bought to justice:(starts at 0)
Inv:(start with a 9mm pistol + forensics kit)
Support: 10
Cash: 100

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2018, 02:05:26 am »

Name: Alexander
Former profession: EMT
Skills:
-First Responder: Alexander's presence at a crime scene doesn't arouse suspicion
-Charming: He always knows what to say to get people to like him
Kills: 0
Inv: Pocket Knife, Hospital Badge
Investigation: 0
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2018, 02:28:26 am »

The next turn/update will be tomorrow night.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2018, 10:32:25 am »

His cat meows in such a way that it sounds like it said "Let's get some sleep!" He shudders, because he was certain this was not Persona. But it was a good idea nevertheless.
Catch some sleep, on the desk, maybe cry myself to sleep a little.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2018, 11:11:23 am »

Name: Graham (Goes by Bingo in costume)
Former profession: Clown
Skills:
-The Role of a Clown: A Clowns purpose is to make you feel, Graham is excellent at causing others to feel a certain way(scared,happy, sad, Etc.).
-Flexible: Being a clown means you have to be able to fit through tight holes. Graham is good at squeezing through small openings.
Inv: Pocket Knife, Clown Costume

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2018, 02:55:02 pm »

Read into reports on any recent murders

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (8/no max)
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2018, 09:29:44 pm »

In this turn 2 more killers join the  scene and a new detective is made known.

It is June 2, 2020: Tuesday night.
Leave and try to follow the possible targets from afar. If one notices or is feeling suspicious, leave them and go for the next possible victim. If all 4 of them notice me, return home for an early rest instead of doing a murder this night.
[2]You fail to fail to get anyone of them. So instead you go home and sleep[5] and have a good nights rest +1 to next roll.

Keep driving people in the city center around in exchange for money.
[6]You drive so many people around that you forgot to get gas. +$43 +Taxicab has no fuel

Start doing my research on the rich, deserving victims, and then check on the job application.
[6]You find out that everyone is rich compared to you in suburb 5 so they all deserve to die.
[1]You will never get the job with your experience.

Knock on the door again.

"It sounds to me like you might have use of my services! That being pretty much anything you can imagine a woman with an axe doing? Kinda strapped for cash here, so I'll take what I can get."
[2]You piss of the guy soo much he calls the cops. When the cops show up [3] you are barely able to BS your way out of it. You are told to go home.

Name: John Boston
Profession: Detective
Skills:  forensics, investigation
Inv:(start with a 9mm pistol + forensics kit)
Read into reports on any recent murders
You join and [3] find out that there is one recent murder and the only suspect is the wife of the deceased.

Name: Alexander
Former profession: EMT
Skills:
-First Responder: Alexander's presence at a crime scene doesn't arouse suspicion
-Charming: He always knows what to say to get people to like him
Inv: Pocket Knife, Hospital Badge
You are at home in suburb 3.

His cat meows in such a way that it sounds like it said "Let's get some sleep!" He shudders, because he was certain this was not Persona. But it was a good idea nevertheless.
Catch some sleep, on the desk, maybe cry myself to sleep a little.
[2]You fall asleep at your desk and have a fitful rest.

Name: Graham (Goes by Bingo in costume)
Former profession: Clown
Skills:
-The Role of a Clown: A Clowns purpose is to make you feel, Graham is excellent at causing others to feel a certain way(scared,happy, sad, Etc.).
-Flexible: Being a clown means you have to be able to fit through tight holes. Graham is good at squeezing through small openings.
Inv: Pocket Knife, Clown Costume
You are at home in suburb 16.

Spoiler: Killers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Inspectors (click to show/hide)

Important info:
20 suburb
1000 starting people per suburb
1010 in suburb 4
999 in suburb 19
5000 people in city center(downtown)
1 police officer per 100 people in suburb they live and work in their suburbs
1 police officer per 10 people in city center they live and work in the city center but can support suburb police
10 people move to the city at the start of everyday(morning)/will be allocated between the suburbs and downtown
law enforcement is trained back to mins at the beginning of every other day, next training(if necessary) On Wednesday
City is on the US West coast named Drane.
Drane has a tiny airport

A note to all players: I will be updating this everyday. If you have not posted by the time I do an update you characters will continue to do what they were doing or rest. If you will be gone for an extended period of time let me know and you will do nothing. I will let you all know if the update will be late or delayed. Next update should be in 26-28 hours.

And now go kill some people already.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:13:50 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
None for now

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2018, 09:41:20 pm »

Go back to work and earn some money. Try to gather some information about the city from my clients.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2018, 09:43:30 pm »

Let's take it slowly; Go to the hospital and deactivate someone's life support once noone's looking. If anyone arrives too quickly, blend in by assisting with resuscitation.
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2018, 10:12:46 pm »

Start investigating the case, interrogate the suspect

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2018, 10:48:24 pm »

Oh well. Any more leads on monsters? Like, actual monsters I mean, not people.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2018, 11:34:10 pm »

Name: Eustace Bragg
Profession: Paramedic
Skills:
CPR - When a killing is done in the same response area as him, the victim makes a second survival roll to see if Eustace can revive them, granting a bonus to investigation and maintaining the current number of people alive if successful. the Killer’s killcount still goes up regardless of this skill’s success since the target still technically died for a while.
Self-Defence courses: Bonus to combat rolls when defending against (not attacking or apprehending) killers. must be aware of the killer’s presence to have effect.

People Revived:(also starts at 0)
Inv:9mm pistol + battery-powered defibrillator kit (replaces forensics kit)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2018, 11:50:09 pm »

Name: Eustace Bragg
Profession: Paramedic
Skills:
CPR - When a killing is done in the same response area as him, the victim makes a second survival roll to see if Eustace can revive them, granting a bonus to investigation and maintaining the current number of people alive if successful. the Killer’s killcount still goes up regardless of this skill’s success since the target still technically died for a while.
Self-Defence courses: Bonus to combat rolls when defending against (not attacking or apprehending) killers. must be aware of the killer’s presence to have effect.

People Revived:(also starts at 0)
Inv:9mm pistol + battery-powered defibrillator kit (replaces forensics kit)
I wish you would have asked first, but I actually am enjoying the aspect of this being a killers vs non-killers game. Just 1 question what would a response area be?
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17