Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 25296 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (9/10)
« Reply #210 on: December 12, 2018, 05:01:26 pm »

Go to Kit's office and offer my services as a metaphorical "monster" slayer. You know, what with all the murders. It would be a shame if all these killers were allowed to continue killing.

If it looks like he's taking it bad, utilize seduction to get away with it. Also ask him out on a date regardless.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2018, 05:22:25 am »

Go to a gas station and buy a cheap lighter, a filled gas can, then go look around for secluded abandoned buildings.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 13, 2018, 12:52:04 pm »

Go to consigliere of local italian mafia family and ask for  favour from Don in exchange for anything I can provide at my position

it was written, that police has knowledge of chemist dude being somewhere around murder scene going in opposite direction, I can assume, that I know this?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 04:19:47 pm by sprinkled chariot »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2018, 01:22:23 pm »

it was written, that police has knowledge of chemist dude being somewhere around murder scene going in opposite direction, I can assume, that I know this?
Yes.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 13, 2018, 02:29:53 pm »

sprinkled, do i really have to tell you to stop metagaming again? you werent even around this time!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 13, 2018, 02:50:28 pm »

sprinkled, do i really have to tell you to stop metagaming again? you werent even around this time!
He is part of the special task-force for homicides, he would easily get the knowledge without a roll, just a little time.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 13, 2018, 03:59:33 pm »

He is part of the special task-force for homicides, he would easily get the knowledge without a roll, just a little time.
how exactly would he know how a prisoner in a case he forced shut is doing? at least force him to CHECK first!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 04:06:52 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 13, 2018, 04:09:31 pm »

how exactly would he know how a prisoner in a case he forced shut is doing? at least force him to CHECK first!
I said nothing about his spoiler, which does NOT count as an action due to being improperly labeled.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 13, 2018, 04:14:39 pm »

I don't need to know, how are you doing to arrange you beating from criminal scum.( And I intended this to happen like 4 turns ago in original action of getting you in cell to rough criminals)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 13, 2018, 04:17:05 pm »

I don't need to know, how are you doing to arrange you beating from criminal scum.( And I intended this to happen like 4 turns ago in original action of getting you in cell to rough criminals)
That already happened he rolled fine against his cellmates.

A note to all player current and future:
spoilers will not count as an action unless labeled as follows:
Spoiler: Secret Action (click to show/hide)
Please note that if a player character is trying to interact with another player character and the other player does not respond to them that player will have wasted their turn, so please make extra actions not based on player to player interaction.

Any Question?
My Forum game(s):
None for now

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 13, 2018, 06:40:19 pm »

"It's... It's fine. Just have about 5 different cases going on, and I have a bad feeling one of my damn investigators is corrupt... I don't exactly think I have much time for a date. Actually, I do have something to do right now. Excuse me..."
Kit left his office and went to find the paramedic that got locked up.
"Alright," he said, sitting down. "how the hell does a good guy like you end up here?"
Procure information about the botching of the life-support "glitch" case.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 13, 2018, 07:40:18 pm »

“This loony detective started speculating over why the video evidence didnt show anybody during the time it went down. started accusing me without even checking fingerprints or questioning my partner!

not only that, I was able to diagnose him with mental retardedness after he closed the case with claims that not only did I sabotage the life support, but somehow at the same time disabled or edited the security cameras!
 I wish I had gotten a buisness card or something off the bastard so I could get my attorney on their ass faster.”co-operate with the detective who is actually doing proper investigating and asking me questions.

Questorhank

• Bay Watcher
  • I'll find something to put here... eventually
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 13, 2018, 08:23:32 pm »

Continue working, during lunch, buy a lock pick set.
RTD Graveyard
Many people have gone missing or died.
I don't remember their names.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 14, 2018, 02:07:03 pm »

Will wait a few hours for Failbird105 and randomgenericusername and anyother player interaction.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 14, 2018, 10:16:26 pm »

Oh well. Go try to investigate murders on my own. Who knows, maybe it'll turn out that I'm good at it.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17