Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Malefic Minds  (Read 21271 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Malefic Minds
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2019, 11:30:02 am »

Conjure a magical barrier around myself to prevent the others from attacking me or getting the tablet!  Also, cast healing magics on the malefic girl!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

atrousCosmocrat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2019, 05:34:14 pm »

Canto I

In this world of gods and men, one should trust all but themselves. Too many have been hurt self-sacrifice, intended or not. The leading cause of this fatal sickness plaguing society itself, of course, is love; Love for their spouse, their kids, their friends, family, their city, country humanity or even mother earth herself. Apart from the contagion of so called righteous self-sacrifice, foolishly acting on the idea that other living breathing, sentient beings exist who need their life and health more than you do, love has created another pandemic: Loss.

Canto II

loss noun
\ ˈlȯs  \
Definition of loss
1 : DESTRUCTION, RUIN
to save the world from utter loss
— John Milton
2a : the act of losing possession : DEPRIVATION
loss of sight
b : the harm or privation resulting from loss or separation
bore up bravely under the loss of both parents
c : an instance of losing
His death was a loss to all who knew him.
3 : a person or thing or an amount that is lost: such as
a losses plural : killed, wounded, or captured soldiers
His regiment suffered terrible losses.
b : the power diminution of a circuit or circuit element corresponding to conversion of electrical energy into heat by resistance.

Loss is pain. Loss is Anguish. Loss is agony.

This so called heartache, achieved by losing something or someone that was once yours, would without a doubt not exist without love.

Loss has caused many atrocities, suicides, homicides, and within the unseen trenches of the heavenly war none know of, yet all act in, even deicide.

Thus we, collectively, must come to the conclusion that love has caused all ill that exists withing this world.

One might object: What about all those wars caused by a meriad of things, Greed, Religion, Revenge? Well, all things listed are just other aspects of love. Greed is obvious: a love of wealth, possession, money. Revenge, too, is easy to pin down: To be vengeful, one must have something to avenge, something they loved, something they lost. Religion is trickier, but rest assured, it can be done: wars fought over religion exist in two types, those fought for zeal and those fought for protection of the religion. Zeal is naught but an extreme love for a fictional father figure, a pale imitation of their idea of a real paternal parent that destiny did not deliver. This love is strong enough that in the long term the initial love is forgotten and replaced with an associated identity that permeates the culture of fatherless losers. This culture, in turn, is what drives the masses towards the holy land, in the hope of reclaiming  the mythical origins of their culture, a thinly veiled attempt to regress back into the love, from the culture.Wars for protection are the opposite, the same culture, the same spread out love, will drive a defending culture to sacrifice themselves for meaningless morals and  vapid values.

Thus love is evil.

Canto II

A close, yet shallower, sister to love, lust, Could be argued to be even worse. All crimes love has caused were merely violent, not violating. Lust on the other hand, does both. Rape, sexual assault, etc. are often depicted as the most despicable acts a human being can commit. I'm inclined to agree. Furthermore the self-contradictory fetishization of sexual and general purity has caused countless violations of human rights, worst of all, the perpetrators argue the opposite, that those measures exist to protect their victim.

This behavior without a doubt is nothing but perverse decadence. The zeitgeist invoking a sentiment of entitlement, all too common in the minds of the privileged elite. apart from despicable acts of a sexual nature this atmosphere and the depraved fixation on immaculacy has provoked plenty other injustices, often misattributed as based on love of oneself and those like him. White nationalism, Trans-exclusionism, etc. all fetishize platonic ideas of the groups they claim to love, and commit grave sins because of it.

thus lust, too, is evil.

Canto L

While I do not know which of the two is the main contributor for the despicable flirtatious behavior between the malefic girl and the so-called dustan hache, I do know that to let this continue would be immoral. Therefore I, unfortunately must assign myslef the task of dismanteling the malefic girl, even if it means void for her tainted soul.

while i strongly suspect this might be nothing more than mere manipulation on MG's part, to make dustan's heart and make it cold and emotionless forever, I still must undergo this herculean labour.

Now, As pygmalion learned to despise Galatea due to her no longer being a pure, platonic ideal, so too must Dustan learn to despise MG. I recognise part of the problem is that MG looks a tad bit angelic at this moment, which might fool a fool into thinking of her more than the wretched seductress she is. Threfore i miust somehow clip her wings. As Icarus fell into the sea after seeing the supreme radiance of helios himself, his hubris shattered due to knowing he was nothing compared to the sun itself, so must the malefic girl yield to a supreme being that none could ever challenge. Such a being isn't easily found, yet when looking at the top of the pecking order it is clear what must be done. I call upon He to show Himself and show the malefic girl the folly of her ways.

In this process, one with an Ego as large as MG's will initially not recognize their absolute inferiority, and attempt to face and perhaps even outshine Him. This attempt to metaphorically rise above Him, goes hand in hand increasing their altitude physically, thus, when the Malefic Girl finally sees and grasps the truth, her wings of hubris finally molten in the light of Him, she will crash from the highest point in the heavens down to the lowest ocean below. Plunging into the dark waters of depression, self-loathing for even thinking one could match Him, and finally: Death.

When she finally reaches that very lowest point, I punch the Malefic Girl.

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2019, 07:37:34 pm »

Still suffering(?)from the Adrenaline rush I start to use my Psychic powers on Dustin and the Malefic Girl. Why you may ask? well it's simple, because I with the state my mind is in it'll take another person hopped up on ten rounds of Adrenaline just to match me in brain hurty powers. also I inject myself with more adrenaline.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2019, 10:57:36 pm »

I Draw up a Lipstick pentagram around a payphone and sacrifice A large wad of cash to summon forth a call to a greater evil: Malefic Man's mother in law.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 19, 2019, 08:03:20 am »

I post, ensuring Trickle suddenly develops a schedule.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2019, 01:43:38 pm »

“Dustan!”
honestly what do we do when dustan uses magic? It’s obvious, cast dispel magic. Perform the heimlich on dustan and draw genitals all over the tablet.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2019, 02:32:58 pm »

”Stop it you!”
cast silence on leodanny before he can cast dispel magic, so as to stop him from dispelling my barrier!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2019, 07:50:29 pm »

You know what, I like the idea of teaming with the Malefic People. Or maybe these tight clothes are giving me a headrush. Oh well.
Bend realities so that this one intersects with one where the Malefic Girl has a pet wolf. And he is the most adorably bloodthirsty demonic wolfie you have ever seen.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2019, 11:22:34 am »

With a brief apology to Dustan,  I remind the tablet that it is an object too, thus making it beholden to my commands. Due to  its last order being to destroy the Malefic Man, and with the  Malefic Girl aiding  the Malefic Man, the best way for it to fulfill this goal would be to destroy itself. Violently.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:43:48 pm by WyrdByrd »

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2019, 08:48:32 pm »

Before Dustan casts silence I just sort of shush him by mashing my finger in his face.
“Shhhhh... sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-ush, science must be done”

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2019, 10:03:38 pm »

Before Dustan casts silence I just sort of shush him by mashing my finger in his face.
bite the finger while continuing to cast silence.

kickingbottom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 13, 2019, 04:19:07 am »

dustan is hungry.... so suddenly appear at the realities Italian restaurant with a huge bowl of spaghetti on a table for two. Throw the complementary invites for dustan plus one  to dustan back at the start of the episode. /b]

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2019, 01:59:21 pm »

Episode 10 – Malefic Minds
It’s plural this time. There’s a difference. I promise.

Quote from: JOEBob
I follow rockeater in a manner so stealthy, they figure out I'm following them before I even start. then, once they look, and discover i'm not currently following them, I begin to actually follow them, but they assume its a false alarm from last time. In this manner,I arrive in the new reality they're going to, and, completely unnoticed, fill a bottle with some air from said reality, which I condense into a solid, making it an object, before returning to my pocket reality and making it my pocket reality.
Congratulations! The Grim Reaper allows you to take control. What will you do now?

Turn the Air into Solar Plasma! And slip back into unreality as I do so.
The air has become solar plasma! It erupts viciously and clears a nice and clean patch in the ice, hopefully allowing your teammates to take refuge within it, and it does so in a very unscientific way at that, but the plasma doesn’t care, because it’s plasma, and everyone knows that plasma does as plasma wants.
You slip into unreality! The Power of Dreamland is yours. What will you do with it?

Cut open Dustan Hache's stomach and get the tablet out and read it.
Dustan Hache’s stomach has been penetrated! He fails to react in time. You read the tablet’s front, and see an image of the Malefic Girl, as stated above. You do read the front, but fail to specify to read the back, and as such, the tablet, covered in all sorts of gooey stomach bits, slips out from within your fingers and back into Dustan’s stomach.  If only you had more time.

Open up a portal between the inside of the Malefic Man's mind and the half of my flock still left outside.  Break up my flock into a bunch of individual birds which set upon the papers and carry them away through the portal.  Devoid of his memories, the Malefic Man will be a mindless vegetable.  We can sort through the pages when the battle is done.
The Malefic Man has slipped into a vegetative state! The Malefic Girl looks unfazed. “Ugh, is he taking a nap again or something? Do people his age even take naps like that? Eh, whatever. Old people.” she groans. This just took a turn for the severely morbid.

Conjure a magical barrier around myself to prevent the others from attacking me or getting the tablet!  Also, cast healing magics on the malefic girl!
You create a barrier! The tablet returns to its previous state within your stomach. The Malefic Girl regains 2 HP! She smiles and waves at you from the sky. The Malefic Man, now in what seems to be a memory less coma thanks to IndigoFenix, is too busy being in a coma to notice.

Canto I

In this world of gods and men, one should trust all but themselves. Too many have been hurt self-sacrifice, intended or not. The leading cause of this fatal sickness plaguing society itself, of course, is love; Love for their spouse, their kids, their friends, family, their city, country humanity or even mother earth herself. Apart from the contagion of so called righteous self-sacrifice, foolishly acting on the idea that other living breathing, sentient beings exist who need their life and health more than you do, love has created another pandemic: Loss.

Canto II

loss noun
\ ˈlȯs  \
Definition of loss
1 : DESTRUCTION, RUIN
to save the world from utter loss
— John Milton
2a : the act of losing possession : DEPRIVATION
loss of sight
b : the harm or privation resulting from loss or separation
bore up bravely under the loss of both parents
c : an instance of losing
His death was a loss to all who knew him.
3 : a person or thing or an amount that is lost: such as
a losses plural : killed, wounded, or captured soldiers
His regiment suffered terrible losses.
b : the power diminution of a circuit or circuit element corresponding to conversion of electrical energy into heat by resistance.

Loss is pain. Loss is Anguish. Loss is agony.

This so called heartache, achieved by losing something or someone that was once yours, would without a doubt not exist without love.

Loss has caused many atrocities, suicides, homicides, and within the unseen trenches of the heavenly war none know of, yet all act in, even deicide.

Thus we, collectively, must come to the conclusion that love has caused all ill that exists withing this world.

One might object: What about all those wars caused by a meriad of things, Greed, Religion, Revenge? Well, all things listed are just other aspects of love. Greed is obvious: a love of wealth, possession, money. Revenge, too, is easy to pin down: To be vengeful, one must have something to avenge, something they loved, something they lost. Religion is trickier, but rest assured, it can be done: wars fought over religion exist in two types, those fought for zeal and those fought for protection of the religion. Zeal is naught but an extreme love for a fictional father figure, a pale imitation of their idea of a real paternal parent that destiny did not deliver. This love is strong enough that in the long term the initial love is forgotten and replaced with an associated identity that permeates the culture of fatherless losers. This culture, in turn, is what drives the masses towards the holy land, in the hope of reclaiming  the mythical origins of their culture, a thinly veiled attempt to regress back into the love, from the culture.Wars for protection are the opposite, the same culture, the same spread out love, will drive a defending culture to sacrifice themselves for meaningless morals and  vapid values.

Thus love is evil.

Canto II

A close, yet shallower, sister to love, lust, Could be argued to be even worse. All crimes love has caused were merely violent, not violating. Lust on the other hand, does both. Rape, sexual assault, etc. are often depicted as the most despicable acts a human being can commit. I'm inclined to agree. Furthermore the self-contradictory fetishization of sexual and general purity has caused countless violations of human rights, worst of all, the perpetrators argue the opposite, that those measures exist to protect their victim.

This behavior without a doubt is nothing but perverse decadence. The zeitgeist invoking a sentiment of entitlement, all too common in the minds of the privileged elite. apart from despicable acts of a sexual nature this atmosphere and the depraved fixation on immaculacy has provoked plenty other injustices, often misattributed as based on love of oneself and those like him. White nationalism, Trans-exclusionism, etc. all fetishize platonic ideas of the groups they claim to love, and commit grave sins because of it.

thus lust, too, is evil.

Canto L

While I do not know which of the two is the main contributor for the despicable flirtatious behavior between the malefic girl and the so-called dustan hache, I do know that to let this continue would be immoral. Therefore I, unfortunately must assign myslef the task of dismanteling the malefic girl, even if it means void for her tainted soul.

while i strongly suspect this might be nothing more than mere manipulation on MG's part, to make dustan's heart and make it cold and emotionless forever, I still must undergo this herculean labour.

Now, As pygmalion learned to despise Galatea due to her no longer being a pure, platonic ideal, so too must Dustan learn to despise MG. I recognise part of the problem is that MG looks a tad bit angelic at this moment, which might fool a fool into thinking of her more than the wretched seductress she is. Threfore i miust somehow clip her wings. As Icarus fell into the sea after seeing the supreme radiance of helios himself, his hubris shattered due to knowing he was nothing compared to the sun itself, so must the malefic girl yield to a supreme being that none could ever challenge. Such a being isn't easily found, yet when looking at the top of the pecking order it is clear what must be done. I call upon He to show Himself and show the malefic girl the folly of her ways.

In this process, one with an Ego as large as MG's will initially not recognize their absolute inferiority, and attempt to face and perhaps even outshine Him. This attempt to metaphorically rise above Him, goes hand in hand increasing their altitude physically, thus, when the Malefic Girl finally sees and grasps the truth, her wings of hubris finally molten in the light of Him, she will crash from the highest point in the heavens down to the lowest ocean below. Plunging into the dark waters of depression, self-loathing for even thinking one could match Him, and finally: Death.

When she finally reaches that very lowest point, I punch the Malefic Girl.

Wham.
4 damage.

What does it mean to be human?

Those who do not share the crushing feeling of the human struggle – holiest of seraphim, foulest of fiends, it matters not – those whom humanity does not curse with its touch, exempt from its grasp, know not of the boundless malice that humanity must bear and that bears humanity itself.

The immaculate dream of it, their sleep inhabited by the thoughts of those who live beneath them. The demented know of it, they bear the repercussions of the actions of those who live atop them. And yet, they do not bear it.

That is what it means to be Malefic.

Still suffering(?)from the Adrenaline rush I start to use my Psychic powers on Dustin and the Malefic Girl. Why you may ask? well it's simple, because I with the state my mind is in it'll take another person hopped up on ten rounds of Adrenaline just to match me in brain hurty powers. also I inject myself with more adrenaline.
ADRENALINE OVERLOAD! However, you use the wrong psychic powers. Instead of using telekinesis, you instead accidentally read Dustan’s mind! You know, like an actual psychic.

In Dustan’s mind, you find a huge wall, with images of the Malefic Girl pinned towards it. They trace back to… a few hours ago in in-game time, and a few months ago if we’re going to break the fourth wall. Which we’d rather not, considering there’s only one wall there, and it’s creepy enough as is. On the floor is a velvet pillow, and on top is the tablet. This isn’t a perfect replica, far from it. This is just what Dustan remembers it being like. Do you approach it?

I Draw up a Lipstick pentagram around a payphone and sacrifice A large wad of cash to summon forth a call to a greater evil: Malefic Man's mother in law.
The Malefic Man’s mother-in-law, or more accurately, the Malefic Girl’s grandmother, is currently in Thailand. As she is a citizen of it, you doubt that she would even speak English. And yes, I did just insinuate what you probably think I insinuated. The lack of a ring on the Malefic Man’s hand should have probably clarified that he isn’t currently married, but his general murderous tendencies should have probably clarified that he was never married in the first place.

I post, ensuring Trickle suddenly develops a schedule.
Sche…dule? Is that like, what, a German word?

“Dustan!”
honestly what do we do when dustan uses magic? It’s obvious, cast dispel magic. Perform the heimlich on dustan and draw genitals all over the tablet.
Magic dispelled successfully! Dustan attempts to cast silence on you – however, you will soon learn (and by soon, I mean, by reading the response below) that it will backfire, and he will end up covering his own mouth instead! This means that the Heimlich manoeuvre is simply not possible. You do still somehow draw genitals on the front of the tablet from the inside of his stomach, but it seems to do no good!

”Stop it you!”
cast silence on leodanny before he can cast dispel magic, so as to stop him from dispelling my barrier!
You try to cast silence on Leodanny, but it backfires, and you end up silencing yourself! Your barrier is gone, but the tablet is safe – as you are silenced, the tablet cannot be removed. Totally logical.

You know what, I like the idea of teaming with the Malefic People. Or maybe these tight clothes are giving me a headrush. Oh well.
Bend realities so that this one intersects with one where the Malefic Girl has a pet wolf. And he is the most adorably bloodthirsty demonic wolfie you have ever seen.
You bend realities, and a pet wolf emerges! However, this Malefic Girl isn’t the Malefic Girl he was used to, and as such, ends up just barking incessantly at everything instead of following commands. Well, you can at least try to tame him!

With a brief apology to Dustan,  I remind the tablet that it is an object too, thus making it beholden to my commands. Due to  its last order being to destroy the Malefic Man, and with the  Malefic Girl aiding  the Malefic Man, the best way for it to fulfill this goal would be to destroy itself. Violently.
Can’t argue with that. The tablet follows your command, and explodes, leaving a huge gaping hole inside Dustan. Dustan, of course, still survives, because why wouldn’t he? The Malefic Girl’s wings evaporate, and you never do learn her secret – a shame. Anyway, I digress. “Damn it! I hate people who abuse reality-bending! I also hate hypocrites! I also hate people who say two hypocritical statements in the same sentence! And that doesn’t include me because I said three!!” she shouts out. The Malefic Girl proceeds to fall rapidly, approaching the icy terrain below.

In a last-ditch effort, she throws the vegetative Malefic Man into a puddle of ice-cold water created by TricMagic’s hole. The Malefic Man survives the fall, while the Malefic Girl plummets unceremoniously into a glacier, left with 1 HP.

You… do that.

bite the finger while continuing to cast silence.
You also do that! Wow. These posts sure are looping around each other.

dustan is hungry.... so suddenly appear at the realities Italian restaurant with a huge bowl of spaghetti on a table for two. Throw the complementary invites for dustan plus one  to dustan back at the start of the episode. /b]
Dustan is automatically invited! He sits down to eat spaghetti. That sure is some nice spaghetti.

Mhm… Spaghetti…

And now, for our bi-yearly (in this case meaning “twice a year” and not “once every two years) haiku recap segment:

A dark angel falls,
God himself disgraces her,
Now she’s one with ice.

The spell still blossoms,
Objects serve, but are we not,
All objects as well?

Explosions befall,
Too warm on this chilly day,
Warm enough for death.

But she still hangs on,
Life is nothing but a ride.
Why would we get off?

Tons of the Malefic Man’s memory papers scatter across the battlefield, still somewhat icy, albeit less so after the numerous explosions. Things are getting warmer. The Malefic Man has 1 HP, and seems to be in a coma of sorts, floating in a puddle. The Malefic Girl has 1 HP, and is in a crater caused by her fall.

Here’s an easy question.

Do you kill a crippled man and an almost-dead 15 year old girl?

This game isn’t made to test you, or to see how violent humanity is. I’m not about to berate you for knocking an adult man and a little girl around repeatedly, considering this is all a text-based forum game, and I won’t mock you for either choice, whether you kill them or not. It’s been a trend in games of all kinds lately, to scoff at the players for engaging in acts of violence, when the creators encouraged them themselves. But I promise that this isn’t what’s going on here.

It takes everyone to leave them alive, but it only takes one person to kill both of them.

This should be easy.

Malefic Man: 1/10 HP.
Malefic Girl: 1/10 HP.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 02, 2019, 02:04:25 pm »

yes lol
Shoot both of them.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #134 on: April 02, 2019, 02:08:35 pm »

"Wait! We shouldn't kill them at least until we know what's going on."

Block the bullets with birds. Also block any other attack that can be plausibly blocked by a small number of birds.  Meanwhile, peruse the papers and try to figure out what's going on.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11