Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Malefic Minds  (Read 21622 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Malefic Minds
« Reply #150 on: April 11, 2019, 11:11:24 am »

...confuse. This not SG, y u quote?
because i am ded, and therefore have no real say unless string theory comes into play, therefore reviving me.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2019, 06:13:18 am »

New game+
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2019, 08:09:06 am »

New Game+.
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2019, 10:20:39 am »

NewGame+. Also, obscure the shadow on Dustan's corpse, creating a Shrodinger's style situation.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2019, 02:23:39 pm »

New Game!

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 18, 2019, 02:54:38 pm »

Thanks for the suggestions! And thank you VERY much for playing. I'll probably type up something more profound tomorrow when I'm less tired, but honestly, really, thanks a lot for sticking through even if I couldn't update with a rational and balanced schedule. But I promise to at least try and do better! For now, a new thread is posted, and a new adventure begins. I'd love to react to some of your commands here, and I might get around to typing an actual conclusion involving those a bit later, but if you voted for New Game+ (which it seems all of you did), please find the new thread HERE.

Happy murdering!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]