Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress 0.47.05 Released  (Read 214809 times)

Uthimienure

• Bay Watcher
  • O frabjous day!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress 0.47.05 Released
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2022, 05:58:50 am »

Would you mind putting replies about the steam version in a steam version thread please. Thanks!
"I've never really had issues with the old DF interface (I mean, I loved even 'umkh'!)" ... brewer bob
As we say in France: "ah, l'amour toujours l'amour"... François D.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2022, 05:08:20 pm »

It's kind of not unexpected to be confused when we didn't get announcement threads for 50.01-03. Hope we get back to normal at some point and people can stop referring to the latest Dwarf Fortress update as "Steam"....

Orange-of-Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2022, 05:05:35 pm »

Got 2 necromancers (including one Necromancer Clerk who now works as a bookkeeper) in the first 4 or so migration waves in my current fort, is that common?

Yeah it's common. It started a couple of releases back. Necromancy suddenly became mainstream.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2022, 06:33:50 pm »

Hopefully we'll see the fruits of this in classic too. Plus gotta have adventure mode in the steam one. I plan to start working on a workshop release of my main mod once it's feasible, and when I'm able to set aside the money for it.
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2022, 08:30:20 pm »

Hopefully we'll see the fruits of this in classic too. Plus gotta have adventure mode in the steam one. I plan to start working on a workshop release of my main mod once it's feasible, and when I'm able to set aside the money for it.
Classic also won't have Adventurer. Probably until some time after Steam gets it, since it's interface updates again.
It's all the same game.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]