Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tales Foretold: Queens and Kings, A Threetoe Story  (Read 470817 times)

ThreeToe

• The Natural
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
Re: Tales Foretold: Queens and Kings, A Threetoe Story
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2018, 12:05:03 am »

Thanks to everyone for reading my stories.  Tales Foretold is a setting that Tarn and I invented for a video game that we never finished.  The stories that we've labeled "Tales Foretold" recount the official events from that multiverse.  The characters are derived from the other Threetoe Stories and the thousands of short story segments I came up with for the Ascii Art Rewards.  Although the characters are basically the same, they exist in a parallel plane of existence broken off from the rest reality during the First Nightmare Apocalypse.  Only the stories labeled Tales Foretold have true consistency.

Death Dragon got the ages right to the extent they have been revealed.  The final age is called "The Waning"

It's been a pleasure to entertain.

Show your true champion nature:  support Bay 12 games!

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 09:36:22 am »

Thanks for elaborating ThreeToe, your stories are awesome. :)
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

DwarfQueen

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2018, 01:44:46 am »

This is the natural consequence of making a fantasy writer listen to 300 hours of true crime podcasts. Nice job, my love.

And our fans are so great, I had to make an account just to tell you we ♥️ you!

Mel_Vixen

• Bay Watcher
  • Hobby: accidently thread derailment
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 01:52:04 pm »

300 hours are quite a commitment!

Also congrats on catching Threetoe, keep him healthy and fed.

I read the story now twice and its Good :) I can see threetoe writing a full book series :)
[sarcasm] You know what? I love grammar Nazis! They give me that warm and fuzzy feeling. I am so ashamed of my bad english and that my first language is German. [/sarcasm]

Proud to be a Furry.

Fortressmaker

• Bay Watcher
  • i am fortress maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2022, 03:34:33 am »

"This topic has not been updated in 100000000 years search for an more active topic"
Hello "Your name", i cant say i heard it before, the life is, in one word, Fortresses.
Pages: 1 [2]