Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 50687 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.
« Reply #1050 on: February 05, 2020, 04:44:48 pm »

”Yeah, I’ll be straight with ya- this is a real classic ambush tactic. Amateur, even. Yer gonna wanna try harder.”
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: February 05, 2020, 05:01:24 pm »

Ismo lowered his bow and gestured for his argiope to return to his shoulder.
"...Unfortunately there is a chance he isn't lying. While I have no intentions of giving details, I heard about an operation being prepared before I left."
"We can move to a more secluded if necessary, but this decision is not completely up to me, considering these other people aren't related to my group. And just what exactly are you after?" "

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: February 05, 2020, 05:03:31 pm »

: I want to know what happened there and if you found something unusual. If your group wants more evidence, I can show you one of the pieces but not here.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: February 05, 2020, 05:32:20 pm »

Clara looked to the rest of her group.
"I think we should go with him. Does anyone know of a place we may talk nearby?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: February 05, 2020, 07:23:57 pm »

:"It would be hard to pull, like, an ambush if we chose the place to meet in."
Senija looked around -- were there any places that just felt right to talk to this guy in?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: February 05, 2020, 08:50:19 pm »

"We should at least hear him out... somewhere not too far from a public place in case this is something else. I'm really sorry to be so suspicious, but well, we've been attacked a couple times now..."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: February 05, 2020, 09:25:15 pm »

"I suppose we are going with you then, even though Ismo is the only one you have any authority over."

William doubted this man had even that much, but he wasn't going to say so.

You're gonna kill him if he acts suspicious though, right, or are you actually a dumbass?

"You need to understand what Amber is saying to you. We've already been ambushed a few times and if you plan to do so then you and your men will die just as the last few entire groups did."

"Perhaps we should establish some trust here by exchanging names: I am William Argent, of the Alberal noble bloodline."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 09:26:54 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: February 05, 2020, 11:56:09 pm »

"At least until he proves he is speaking the truth, you really do not have to trust him. So your concern is completely understandable, as I am not an active member of that operation I will require him to show us a symbol to represent a deal struck between the Blue Argiope and his organization."
"Even if what you say is true, I am sure you understand I need to guarantee you aren't just a spy, we cannot compromise our position and  information gathered."

« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 11:58:29 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: February 06, 2020, 04:57:50 am »

: I understand. I thought this could happen so I brought some proof that what I say is true.

: You can call me Darius. You should also know that if you try to ambush me in return, the consequences for you would be quite dire as well. The trust has to be mutual.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: February 06, 2020, 11:19:30 am »

"I was raised as an Argent and trained as a guardsman, and I give you my word that so far we've only fought to defend ourselves. And these two, when they were being attacked."

He gestured at Uther and Senija.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: February 06, 2020, 11:27:08 am »

"These people are not my associates, they are acquaintances if you are truly concerned about a possible ambush. I am sure you can tell by their outfits, and I have no intentions of betraying the Blue Argiope."
"And if you did bring something to prove you speak the truth, please do show us."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: February 06, 2020, 02:59:01 pm »

”Dire fer you, maybe," Uther says, more unimpressed than anything. ”This ain't my first time in an ambush. Or a possible ambush, I guess. You try anything, I suggest y'make sure ya wipe us all out in one go."
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 03:17:33 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: February 06, 2020, 04:09:29 pm »

: "Considering what this group's done so far, I'd feel sorry for any hypothetical ambushers. It'd be a poor career move for them."

: "So yeah, I say we play along with this guy. We don't have to trust him, necessarily, but we can work with him for now."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #1063 on: February 06, 2020, 05:21:48 pm »

"Hello big man! Am Astera! Darius is nice name, sounds good. You are having other papers, yes?"

Astera grinned innocently up at the man. Certainly not planning anything stupid. Absolutely not.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: February 07, 2020, 05:52:31 pm »

: Enough bravado, please. Since you made it all the way here I assume you have the two pages corresponding to Auroch and Rubidan. I brought two things, a partial copy of a page not made known yet, and a contract item you- Darius looked at Ismo. should recognize as your group's.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 79