Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 50767 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.
« Reply #1065 on: February 07, 2020, 06:13:24 pm »

"I-is he telling the truth?"
Karin looks expectantly at Ismo. She'd remained silent throughout the entire exchange, seeing that everyone else had it handled, for now.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: February 07, 2020, 08:43:18 pm »

Ismo reached for the contract and remained silent while examining it before giving a slow nod.
"Yes, he is speaking the truth. So please, mind your manners, especially you, Astera. We should move to a more secluded place before we continue talking."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: February 08, 2020, 12:05:55 am »

”Fine by me." Uther shrugs. ”If you trust 'm, I'll trust 'm. Lead the way, huh, big man?" he says, gesturing somewhere to the side.
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1068 on: February 08, 2020, 12:26:58 am »

Vigdis simply grunts, displeased as usual but not wanting to delay the proceedings.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: April 01, 2020, 07:04:18 am »

Darius and the group moved to one of the public libraries of Rubidan. Darius spoke with the librarian by himself, too quiet for the party to hear, and the librarian gave him a key to one of the library's study rooms.

: This should be private enough for me to talk about our business, but public enough so that neither party could do anything stupid and get away with it. Darius produced a half page and set it on the table for the rest to read:

"At last!

Despite Salaam's initial protests, Zukovich's contribution has been essential to our research. It is thanks to him that this project will be able to go ahead.

Salaam has admitted he was wrong about our new fellow and is elated to be able to go through-
The writing abruptly ended there.

: Salaam and Zukovich's names have already appeared in other papers. Are you satisfied now?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: April 01, 2020, 07:16:07 am »

Ismo made sure to examine the page as soon as it was set on the table, giving a slow nod in response.
"Yes, and again you will have to excuse our cautiousness. We had dealt with some people that without doubt will be going after us-and this contract of yours is also related to other members of my faction so I am sure you can understand why I had to double check."
"...You said this was more than just a treasure hunt, correct? What exactly is this about then?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 01, 2020, 08:10:59 am »

: We believe that "treasure" is comprised of lost knowledge from that era. Knowledge that could help us, or simply history that was lost to the ages... But I think my boss would be able to explain more eloquently the true scope of the situation.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: April 01, 2020, 08:21:15 am »

"Wouldn't be surprised if tales of vast riches turned out to be just an archeologist's dream...but I still wonder if there is anything of value involved. Especially if temples are involved."
"I take it you want to guide us to meet with your boss?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: April 05, 2020, 03:42:18 pm »

"Lost knowledge? Do you have any idea of what it might have been of?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: April 05, 2020, 04:58:01 pm »

It was beginning to become very much clear to Senija that she was completely out of her depth here, and she mostly just tried to look mostly unobtrusive, interlacing her fingers together and occasionally fidgeting a little. This sounded like a lot of the kinds of archaeology stuff her aunt and uncle got up to, but there was also just a history to this group's deal with these papers that she wasn't all that privy to. She supposed that these names and papers and all were what they'd jumped her and that Uther guy for, though, so... she was admittedly a bit curious.

Of course, if she did want to understand... Senija leaned in towards Amber and muttered at her:
:"Um, Amber, who are these Salaam and Zukovich people?"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: April 05, 2020, 05:25:10 pm »

Amber leaned back, responding.

"They're some names we've been chasing around the place, looking for the treasure. We didn't know them at all at first, but Ace has some memory of them as scholars from a long, long time ago. Apparently, they were leading minds in the field of golem creation. We still don't actually know much besides the names and that tidbit, but we're fairly certain they're relevant."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: April 06, 2020, 11:07:39 am »

”Lost knowledge, huh... Who wants t' bet it's somethin' simple 'n stupid, like how t'farm real well or somethin' like that? 'Cause I got half a mind to, if'n I'm honest."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: April 06, 2020, 11:16:55 am »

"I would like that, but it's probably war magic. We need to get it and keep it out of the wrong hands... possibly destroy it so no one can misuse it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 06, 2020, 11:32:41 am »

”Now, I ain't sayin' I wanna see someone use it or nothin', but shouldn't we, say, give it to one'a those magic schools or whatever so they c'n study it and whatnot?"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: April 06, 2020, 01:20:24 pm »

"If we can find one that's trustworthy... but this is all theoretical anyway. We'll have to make that decision once we know what we're dealing with."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 79