Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 50236 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.
« Reply #1095 on: April 07, 2020, 01:22:15 pm »

"..."
While he expected this sort of bothersome behavior from Vigdis, having a second one doing the same kind of thing wasn't helping the situation at all. Then again they were acquaintances, so their mentality was probably the same.
"There is no time to be wasted if there is another group seeking this, so we should see your leader."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 08, 2020, 08:07:20 am »

”...Heheh, yeah, y'are. Sorry 'bout that. I get carried away a lil' too easy sometimes."

"Les' go see th' big man himself."
Black lives matter.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 08, 2020, 03:58:02 pm »

: Very well, follow me. Darius returned the documents to the safety of his cloak and exited the room with the rest of the group. After a few more words with the librarian Darius lead the party to an abandoned looking building a few blocks of distance away from the library.

: Make sure to behave. Even if you may not see them, we have sentries posted nearby.

The inside of the building looked as abandoned as the outside, but that changed once Darius opened the door to the basement. The even more underground part of the building was well maintained, with some banners brandishing a symbol that could be deduced as the Preserver's own. However there was no one currently in the rooms nearby, and only one door was closed. Darius motioned the group to stay put and knocked on the door, entering briefly after. Not too long after, the door opened again and Darius invited all to enter.

In the room, there was a large desk with maps of Rubidan and other cities, and on the other side of the desk a man was sitting, now looking at the party. The man looked quite average, with a similar cloaked attire as Darius, save for the monocle affixed to his right eye with a band. The glass of the monocle was too opaque to allow vision though.

: Welcome, I am Lev Kratov. As Darius might have told you, I am the leader of the Preservers, the group aiming to prevent the knowledge of past times from being lost. He has told me about you, but would you mind introducing yourselves?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: April 08, 2020, 04:52:55 pm »

"William Argent of Alberal, son of Matthias Argent."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 08, 2020, 05:25:15 pm »

"Ismo Atoro, Blue Argiope."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1100 on: April 08, 2020, 05:35:53 pm »

The soldier pressed her lips into a thin line before replying.

"My name is Vigdis."
GM of Trespassers V2.
I'm writing a science fantasy story. Mostly hiatused due to life stuff.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: April 08, 2020, 05:42:28 pm »

"Nice to meet you. Please, call me K-Karin."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: April 08, 2020, 05:44:31 pm »

Oh, great. Introductions... and Senija didn't think that she was going to get away with continuing to be mysterious about her last name, considering that this was... well, some actually really terrifyingly high-up stuff, when she thought about it.

She'd planned to look towards Clara and see how the other girl introduced herself when Vigdis introduced herself rather tersely... something Senija was, in all honesty, glad for. Maybe it wasn't that smart when she was involved with stuff with spies and assassins, now, but Senija figured that it really would be a huge pain if her familial ties got her involved with some other surrounding drama on top of this, so she decided to go for it.

:"Um, I'm Senija. I mostly just got caught up in this by accident, I admit, but I do figure that I'm kind of involved now."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: April 08, 2020, 05:51:43 pm »

"Amber! Good to meet you!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #1104 on: April 08, 2020, 05:58:17 pm »

As first-name only introductions seemed fine, Clara followed the lead of the others, only giving a glance to Senija and Amber. For her part, she had indeed managed to get away with being mysterious about her last name. You'd need some kind of weird shadow ghost thing to work it out, and who would have one of those?
"I am Clara. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: April 08, 2020, 07:31:21 pm »

”Name's Uther Meredith. Nice t'meet'cha, mister."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 07:40:46 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #1106 on: April 09, 2020, 10:04:15 am »

"Ah! Am Astera. Hello Lev. Is nice name. Short and easy. Will remember it better."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: May 06, 2020, 11:40:08 am »

: And I am Ace.

Lev looked at each of them, but his gaze stayed on Ace the longest.

: I see. Lev switched to looking at William this time. Argent, you say? That's quite a notorious name. But anyways, Darius told me the laboratory the papers speak of was cleared. Was it your group that did it?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: May 06, 2020, 09:18:43 pm »

"Yes. It is. I know that... quite well."

He looked up again.

"We did investigate the laboratory, yes. With Ace's help and some deductive reasoning we were able to locate and enter. Was there something you wanted to know about it?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: August 24, 2020, 04:00:41 am »

: Indeed. Darius already explained most of the situation, right? About the Preservers and the Erasers. Lev leaned forward. And how you're know in possession of a very important artifact for both.

: I would like to see the piece of the diary that you found there, and in exchange, not only the piece that Darius promised you, but also the possibility of further collaboration with us.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 79