Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 51006 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #1110 on: August 24, 2020, 01:35:07 pm »

Astera frowned. That was their paper. Though... If they had understood the man correctly, he just wanted to see. And technically the new piece of paper wasn't theirs... Though it was only because of their original piece that they could have found the new one and that basically made it their paper, right? Right. Still...

"What kind of co lab ration are thinking? Is special paper, and secret too. Lotta people wanting, not just you..."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.
« Reply #1111 on: August 24, 2020, 02:16:42 pm »

: A job. And as reward for that job, another piece of the diary. One hard to find.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1112 on: August 25, 2020, 02:27:03 pm »

"What kind of job?" Vigdis asked, ever suspicious.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: August 25, 2020, 02:37:47 pm »

: One of our old warehouses still has a copy of one of the pages of the diary. We left the area not long ago, and we found it was left behind when doing inventory. It would be better for you to have it than our enemies, so your job and your reward would be the same thing.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: August 25, 2020, 04:25:10 pm »

”Lemme guess: the area's swarmin' with yer enemies and the reason y'want us t'get it instead a' doin' it yerselves is 'cause yer too scared'a them to dare an' try."
Black lives matter.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: August 25, 2020, 05:00:24 pm »

: On the contrary, I don't believe they have found its location yet, but there might be bandits or scavengers looking for a place to hide or valuables. How do you think the first pieces that went public were found?

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: August 25, 2020, 05:34:35 pm »

”Damn. Scavengers was gonna be m'second guess. Y'got a good point, an' either way I'm still up for it."
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: August 25, 2020, 06:40:59 pm »

"A job is a job. And if the Blue Argiope is involved with this task, you will without doubt receive my assistance.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #1118 on: August 25, 2020, 06:47:03 pm »

"That still begs the question of why one of your group couldn't retrieve it themselves." After a moment's pause, she clarified. "I am not unwilling to help, but I don't plan on walking blindly into danger for a group I still have little reason to trust."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: August 26, 2020, 09:22:47 am »

"She has a point."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: August 26, 2020, 11:22:56 am »

: I am sending one of my group. Lev looked at Ismo. But if you want to see the extent of what these papers contain, I will show you.

Lev stood up and presented a paper to the group.

: Are you sure, Lev?

: I am, I'll explain why later. Care to read the paper? And so the paper read, completed from the preview they obtained earlier:

"At last!

Despite Salaam's initial protests, Zukovich's contribution has been essential to our research. It is thanks to him that this project will be able to go ahead.

Salaam has admitted he was wrong about our new fellow and is elated to be able to go through with the grand New Kiza initiative. Thanks to this work, Kiza will have new land to expand to!

I do not regret leaving aside my other projects to focus on this, the long distance teleporter and the new golem can wait. This shall be my magnum opus!"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: August 28, 2020, 07:50:47 am »

"..."
"...Grand New Kiza initiative? I guess they already had a name prepared for this little project. Now I do wonder if they caused even more catastrophes or managed to get this 'project' right without causing any further damage."
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 09:03:58 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: August 28, 2020, 08:44:27 am »

You can't rely on me for everything. Just take the job and stop being a little bitch.

"Mmm. I suppose we don't really have a choice, do we? We were already looking for it and now we've got criminals after us. This is our only lead, so we might as well see it through to the end."

William didn't like it, but it was the only option.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: August 28, 2020, 09:44:25 am »

: I still haven't shown you, and I hope there will be less doubts after I do.

Lev took off his monocle to reveal that the eye it was covering wasn't normal, but instead an unnaturally deep blue ball with no pupil.

: I keep my right eye covered not because it sees less, but because it sees too much, it lets me see things in a different way. Namely, it lets me see through time, giving me visions of the past.

He took the paper and focused his blue eye on it, and then turned to the party.

: When I look at the diary pages with this eye, I see much more than it is written. And so can you, if you look into my eye.

Lev's eye started swirling, as if it was a tiny portal to a different place.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #1124 on: August 28, 2020, 10:20:15 am »

"I suspect the golem must be Ace, and the long distance teleportation must be..."
"That."
"Their magic certainly did not seem to go well for them."

: When I look at the diary pages with this eye, I see much more than it is written. And so can you, if you look into my eye.

Lev's eye started swirling, as if it was a tiny portal to a different place.
"That is quite an impressive power."
She pushed her glasses up her nose a little, and looked into his eye...
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 79