Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 2: Remnants of the Past.  (Read 50716 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Chapter 1: Warehouse of Mystery.
« Reply #525 on: April 23, 2019, 06:39:01 pm »

"I see. If that's the case we will just use this tunnel to reach our destination-If it is connected to the other tunnels that is."
"If it isn't...Then Ace will lead us to the nearest exit and we will look for a way to get there without drawing too much attention. We need to maintain a low profile at least until we leave the slums."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 23, 2019, 07:09:26 pm »

"Understood. Let's speed up a little; that bandit might have more men to send after us, and I'm not looking forward to tunnel fighting."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 23, 2019, 07:45:35 pm »

"R-right. Do we know anything about the other exits?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 23, 2019, 07:49:48 pm »

"That's exactly the kind of information I am hoping to get from Ace, if this tunnel is connected to the others I can lead us to the library. If it isn't, he will have to show us the nearest exit."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 23, 2019, 08:24:25 pm »

It took Jasmine some time to collect her wits (and her air), but eventually she recovered sufficiently to take some notice of what was going on.

: "So, a fountain huh? Can't remember any others around here, just the one Kizamo built after that big war some years back."

: "Anyway, who cares about that? Clearly we need to get this golem to a lab and run some tests. I'm no expert, but if Ace here is as advanced as he appears he could push the field of golem creation forward at least a decade! Maybe more! That's gotta be worth at least as much as some old treasure."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 24, 2019, 07:34:12 pm »

"I am no engineer, but I feel like there's probably a reason his 'master' didn't reveal his presence during all this time. And considering we are talking about an apparently sentient golem, I would rather not let our new possible recruit get torn apart and examined in a lab."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 24, 2019, 07:54:34 pm »

"I-I'd like to know more about him too, because something feels....off, b-but....for now, l-let's just concentrate on getting out of here, okay?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 24, 2019, 07:55:34 pm »

: "Ah, I'm not talking about tearing it apart (yet), just some non-invasive tests. Figure out what sort of metal it's made of, test its reflexes, that sort of thing. But, I guess that can probably wait until we don't have a bunch of angry people with sharp objects chasing us."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 24, 2019, 07:58:33 pm »

Rafiel finally recovered from his impression of a drowning man gasping for air as the group began to plan their next course of action. Jas suggesting carting of Ace to a lab gave Rafiel cause for concern. It struck him as a dangerous sort of mentality to have.

"Yeah... We should wait, probably even longer than that. And we should probably consider Ace's viewpoint, too."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 24, 2019, 08:01:45 pm »

"Priorities, priorities. We have a place to go, and even after we are done there, we will have to head out of this town. Even outside the  slums the hunt won't stop."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 24, 2019, 08:14:02 pm »

Leaving town didn't exactly strike Jasmine as the best outcome of this little adventure.

: "I think it's a little too soon to say that for sure. We might find something in this fountain-lab to get everyone off our backs. Or the whole thing might still turn out to be bogus. Just saying."

I_Like_Pi

• Bay Watcher
  • The way of Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 24, 2019, 08:31:25 pm »

"We're after the treasure, aren't we? Unless the trail leads out of town, I don't think we're leaving Auroch anytime soon. If those thugs are gonna keep after us, well... We'll just have to put them in the ground."
My Fire Emblem on Forums: Magi Wars OOC | IC
Magi Wars sidestory: Rotting Empire OOC | IC

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Final Hour 2 IC thread. Prologue: Right Person at the Wrong Place.
« Reply #537 on: April 24, 2019, 09:22:42 pm »

Amber hadn't been talking for a bit, just staring at the golem with wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. So cool... Mom would murder to see this, and study him (it?). And...

"Huh? Oh, I'm Amber. Nice to meet you Ace." she stared a bit more, then continued. "Yeah. Angry men would probably interfere with the tests. And the treasure grabbing."

She leaned in a little to Jasmine and whispered quietly, "If you manage to get him to agree to some tests I'm helping, alright?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 24, 2019, 10:01:48 pm »

"We will only stay for as long as it takes to get those leads. We didn't only mess with one gang, like I said, news spread fast."
"So unless you are inclined to stay in Auroch and fight a large number of gang members at the same time, we should just do what we have to and leave for a while. The guy you saw over there with a massive axe isn't the only one leading a gang, or capable of cutting someone in half."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 24, 2019, 11:16:09 pm »

William finally caught up the rest; he had paused, just in case.

"Nothing's following us. I believe we've gotten away with it... for now, anyway."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 79