Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RTD: 「STAND UNITED」  (Read 1927 times)

Rusty Archive

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RTD: 「STAND UNITED」
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2018, 02:28:16 pm »

Sorry for the delay, I was attacked by DIO's viruses.

Action: Play with vibrations in a sink of water.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure RTD: 「STAND UNITED」
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2018, 08:01:44 pm »

(It took me a while to get a not monstrously overpowered Stand out of the generator (Three different versions of "you're a god now" in a row), but I think I like the one I got. Even this one had an AAACCB statline as-generated)

Spoiler: Hypnotic (click to show/hide)
I instinctively produce a razor leaf from thin air in response to the stinging pain in my arm putting me on edge. Curious as to why a leaf has appeared floating in front of me, I reach out an touch it, nicking myself and throwing the leaf away where it embeds itself in a wall. Get the hang of making leaves with and without razor sharp edges and making them fly around the room. After the first couple, they'll take much longer to appear until a curtain rod and window are destroyed by an errant razor leaf, letting in more air and light, at which point they'll be much faster to grow than the first couple. At this point I realize I've been wrecking up the room a bit more than I can afford to and quit while I'm behind. Go outside and look for anyone else making leaves.
Pages: 1 [2]