Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Giving dwarves relationships forecfully with DFHack.  (Read 1455 times)

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
Giving dwarves relationships forecfully with DFHack.
« on: December 05, 2018, 04:05:38 pm »

So I noticed that the reason its more easy to give dwarves spouses and lovers is because the tags are more simple and only need to assign one personal tag to another dwarf(or human or elephant man or whatever). But with giving friendships there is no static tag like that. Is there a collection of friendships or deity relationships that I can access with gm-editor? So I can make a program similar to family-affairs that can give dwarves friends? I'm sorry if its obvious because this is the first program i've written in lua before.
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
Re: Giving dwarves relationships forecfully with DFHack.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 06:08:26 pm »

I noticed Patrik said to me that the relationships are in the HistFig itself? I guess I need to figure out a way to modify that.
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.