Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [47.05] Elden Ring Mod  (Read 3699 times)

Mundus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
[47.05] Elden Ring Mod
« on: May 08, 2022, 10:24:39 am »

Adds a variety of creatures from the game Elden Ring!

https://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=15910

Playable Entities - Most of them have common soliders and pages with limited abilities for the majority of their population. Knight caste is larger and stronger. Each entity is led by a unique castes inspired by the various demigods
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Subterranean creatures

Animals

Dragons

Star creatures

Other creatures
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 10:50:38 am by Mundus »

ManOfCarim

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: [47.05] Elden Ring Mod - Dragons and Star-beasts
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 03:26:29 pm »

I'm really interested to see where this mod goes. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I'm curious to know what all you plan to add. Just monsters/beasts or more?

Mundus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 05:13:46 am »

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it! Please feel free to give feedback, my computer struggles to handle long term forts for testing.

I am probably going to release the Wildlife and Subterranean (Nokron/Ainsel river, etc) creatures next. Entities for the main factions (Volcano Manor, Red Mane, Raya lucaria, Leyndel, etc) will come in the future alongside the non-playable entities (Misbegotten, Demi-Human, Fire Monks, etc) and stuff that does not fit into other categories (Those That Live in Death, Artificial Beings) will be their own updates. Stuff that does not fit into any other section or act as mercenaries (such as Godskins, Crucible Knights, Black Knife Assassin, Fire Giant) will probably do the same as one big mish-mash update.

I am not sure I have the talent ot make a full on sorcery/incantation system, although I plan to try and implement Frenzied Flame as some sort of secret.

Also apologies for the delay, the nature of my work limits my internet accessability!

Mundus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2022, 09:20:17 am »

After a few too many errors and sleepless nights trying to squash bugs, an update!

5 playable entities and 2 unplayable ones have been added, alongside 48 other creatures from the game! Two secrets have also been added, one very bad, and one to help keep your citizens alive.

The next update will be inorganic creatures, such as the Imps, Marionettes and Walking Mausoleums!