Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mechanics Test: Hyde [5/6]  (Read 1679 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Mechanics Test: Hyde [5/6]
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2018, 09:12:24 pm »

Chron and dgr are good, but could the rest of you please expand your posts a bit to include more RPing?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2018, 06:46:47 am »

You do realize doing this will likely lead to way too much filler in people's posts, right?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2018, 08:42:53 am »

I feel like you don’t actually get what SM wants from you.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2018, 08:46:21 am »

Maybe. Probably. Eh, you know what? Who cares, I'll add to my post. I guess he wants more roleplaying due to that mechanic he's testing.

By the way, what time is it in game?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 08:52:50 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2018, 10:07:23 am »

It's about 1:30 pm. Also, yes, the expansion is so I can get a better feel for what demons each of your characters would get when you get the serum.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2019, 04:05:59 pm »

As much as it pains me, I think I have to declare this dead. I don't think I can keep up more than one forum game and the amount of RP needed for this one takes a lot of effort for me to keep up. If I ever manage to get something like this up properly, I'll PM you all. Bit sad this never really went anywhere.

Pages: 1 2 [3]