Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 87

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC  (Read 57413 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Laguz Test Game IC
« Reply #720 on: July 11, 2019, 06:22:49 pm »

"Oh? The mouse isn't the meal for Heledd?"
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #721 on: July 11, 2019, 06:38:59 pm »

"Mmm, not quite yet, I don't think. There's still some enjoyment to be had in chasing him about."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: July 11, 2019, 06:52:36 pm »

Vanessa turned Milos around and looked him directly in the eye,
  "Everyone gets afraid Milos. The first time I was on the stage I was terrified too." her smile widened "Look, if you weren't handling it well I don't think you would have agreed to go on this mission in the first place. You are afraid, but you aren't backing down from it."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: July 12, 2019, 12:32:05 am »

"Hey. Penny for your thoughts?"

"I don't know. Is this rrreally what things arrre like, outside of Navarrrrrre?"

The young cat rested his chin on his palm, his elbow on his knee.

"I thought... I dunno. This would be morrre like an adventurrre. We rrrescue the prrrincess frrrom some towerrr somewherrre and we all go home herrroes. Instead... these people have been doing this to us forrr awhile. How many of my kind werrre taken and caged, and drrrugged, and made to fight each otherrr?"

"Grrrae wanted us to hold back, and I rrreally did trrry. But... you saw. How am I supposed to show merrrcy to these humans who trrreated my people as less than people? Just animals for their amusement?"

"That slaverrr we questioned..."

"I torrre him to shrrreds with my own fangs, my own claws, but... that isn't going to fix anything. All those Sampians are still dead, ourrr prrrincess is still gone."

"We have to find whoeverrr is behind this."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: July 12, 2019, 02:54:08 am »

Aya mulls what Joachim says over for a moment.
"....I suppose you haven't been out of Navarre much, huh? Yeah, that's the kinda thing I thought too, when I left home."

"You know, big adventure, see the world, look at the stars every night and see an new country every morning. Instead....I slept in the mud every night, got rained on a lot and I'm pretty sure at one point some old human wanted to carry me off and marry me, and a few times we almost got shanked by some bandits looking to make a quick buck."

"People do horrible things to each other. Doesn't matter if you're laguz or human. That's how it is sometimes. There's some real messed up people out here. I'm not gonna lie, I had the same exact experience as you did, once. Found out that I'd almost stumbled into a laguz smuggling ring, a couple of years back. Guys wanted a white wolf, had to kick their asses to get outta there. 'Course I did, and 'course I told whoever I could, and then I left, and I never looked back. Took a while for me to shake the feeling I was being followed."

"One day, I kinda just....gave myself an ultimatum. I could either turn tail and go home, and give up the adventuring life....or I could stay in it, and accept that bad things happen, and the best we can do is help others through 'em and sail through the storm. And...well, I'm here now, aren't I?"

"You don't need to show these guys mercy. They're the lowest of the low, and deserve everything they'll get. And we'll get the bastard who did this, that I promise you as much as I can really promise anyone anything. But don't beat yourself up about it. The world's got more beauty in it than rot; you just gotta give it a chance to show you the beauty."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: July 12, 2019, 11:26:55 am »

"Rrright. I'm not leaving until we've done the job. But I don't know if I can go back afterrr this. I need to think about what I'm going to do."

Joachim circled back to something she had said a moment ago.

"Slaverrrs? How many humans do nothing but go after laguz?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: July 12, 2019, 11:28:32 am »

"Not many, in my experience. That's why it gets so nasty when it does."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: July 12, 2019, 11:46:51 am »

Joachim sighed.

"Anyway, we'rrre stuck herrre in the guildhouse forrr now. Nothing to follow up on, and nothing to do forrr distrrraction in the meantime."

He leaned his head back against the wall and closed his eyes.

"Maybe I'll just sleep until we move on."

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: July 12, 2019, 07:47:36 pm »

Milos' weeping started to slow to a crawl as he looked Vanessa in the eye, no matter how difficult it seemed to be, though his face was still rather stained with wet tears, with his face still worried and scared.

"I... I guess you're right... b-but I... I just wish I... wasn't scared, you know...? I... I have no reason to be scared... th-they're just like me, just with extra features and a different ability... I-I don't know why... I'm so scared of them..."

He sniffles a few more times, but his tears have begun to stop.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: July 13, 2019, 12:33:10 am »

"Why don't we take a walk -maybe I find you a hat, hide the ears- so you can take your mind off things, hm?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: July 13, 2019, 01:29:02 am »

"Don't we need one of the merrrcenarrries to accompany us if we leave?"

He wasn't against the idea, he just didn't want to break Grae's rules.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: July 14, 2019, 10:52:03 am »

"It will get better. With time. Just keep on trying, ok?" She smiled brightly and offered a hand down towards him,

"Come on, lets go and get something to eat. We can find the others afterwards."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: July 14, 2019, 01:26:58 pm »

"Damn, good point, good point. I dunno. Just....you know? I feel it'd be better if you weren't in here brooding over it, I suppose. Don't mind me if I'm kinda talking out my backside here."

Gaterhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: July 14, 2019, 02:15:11 pm »

Sell Wooden Ring.

Claire had set out into town alone, meaning for it to be a quick errand. But after pawning the ring that they had picked up somewhere along the line - she couldn't help but seem to remember that it was from one of the Morcian border guards who had died because they had happened to be in the way - she found herself wandering, wrapped up in her thoughts.

About Milos, and Alys' sister, and the laguz...

She hated being alone. But because she was alone, because she didn't think anyone who cared was watching, she allowed herself that little time to worry, even about the things that were out of her control. Then, she let her steps trace themselves back towards home.

RedMageCole

• Bay Watcher
  • My sole interest is uncovering the truth!
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: July 14, 2019, 02:51:40 pm »

Milos shivers a little as the rest of his sadness tries to sort itself out, and Vanessa's hand offered him a chance to try and get out of this funk he stuck himself in. Taking a deep breath, Milos reached out and gently grabbed her hand, raising himself up.

"I... I'd like that... th-thank you."
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 87