Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: [IT'S BACK] Return of the Dwarves vol.2: Earthenhold (Succession Game/Challenge)  (Read 16741 times)

applet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well. There's a lot of steel in Earthenhold (potentially there was up to 1000 bars produced during my turn, much of it turned militia gear) , so if the reactions are there, shouldn't be too hard to prepare for humans? Or is the forging done in adventure mode?
Ledpaddled
Meanwhile in the background, some migrant brought a cat! The first cat in Whisperwhip for a few years now, actually. The local population accidentally died of exploding over the years.

After 3 days, the new cat explodes.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

Or is the forging done in adventure mode?
I'm making it in Earthenhold. Nice fort.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Relocated a chicken corpse, and made some armor/cloak sets for humans and elves.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 06:10:24 am by FakerFangirl »
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile

Hey so sorry I just dropped off the face of the earth! I came down with a very nasty infection (bed ridden levels) and I completely forgot about the save! What’d I miss? Did we save the beetle people?
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
  • The only person who cares about Tales from Entar
    • View Profile

If I recall from the logs Beetlesaurus either died in defense of Sunshield, or went off to the old capital with the queen when everyone scattered, and Beetledeed is living in Earthenhold. I cant remember. :p

applet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ledpaddled
Meanwhile in the background, some migrant brought a cat! The first cat in Whisperwhip for a few years now, actually. The local population accidentally died of exploding over the years.

After 3 days, the new cat explodes.

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jesus.

But hey, it'll get us an uristload of masterwork crafts to sell to the merchants?

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile

I'm leaving my job so I can attend to college in about a month, so basically, in a month, I should have some free time, before the college acctually begins, then I'll be back to the "No time" situation, at least in the beggining, once things are stablished, I should get some free time back.

I think I will wait till I get more free time to get it, as I want to make one hell of a return!

Could this be a sign that the lost overseers are one by one being returned from the void? :P

The void, could not consume me!
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile

And im starting summer vacation tommorow. So I can take another turn. I promise I wont get another staph infection!
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube

Will try to upload ASAP.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

GPeter

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate forum poster.
    • View Profile

Hey, just an update folks. Yesterday I registered myself on college, so now I'm oficially an university student. Classes begin August 12. I'll leave my job for the college, so I should have some extra free time from August and beyond
Yeah, there's plenty of information out there, but you don't need that information to form an opinion and then defend it to the death.
Hey, don't be like that. Your life never had any meaning in the first place!

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Noice, I can't remember who presently has the save but I know FakerFangirl's finishing up an adventurer save at the minute :P

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On that note, I'm too lazy to bother checking the list as it's 5am so whoever currently has the fort, we need marriage rooms :P I'm still annoyed that Sunshield fell before the queen could get married and give birth to an heir.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]