Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15

Author Topic: Tuition Fees/The Supernatural/Freelancing: Get Some Light Exorcise [ISG]  (Read 26493 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lock pick, we could catch them by surprise
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

Peer through, then lock pick if clear. Check for traps before entering.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

This.

Also, don't be disheartened Arx, you're still getting into the rhythm of things. I look forward to seeing this progress.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This.

Also, don't be disheartened Arx, you're still getting into the rhythm of things. I look forward to seeing this progress.
Yea, +1 on that
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This.

Yea, +1 on that
Aye
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This.

Yea, +1 on that
Aye

+1.

Art takes time, inspiration, and energy. About 90% of the time you'll get 2/3. Just how life goes. Looks really good so far, has certainly drawn me in *laugh track plays in the distance*.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile

Check the window. Go down the alley and look there too. Be careful for traps in the alleyway, not just inside the building.

Best to be as thorough as possible before stepping in. Any alternative entrance we know about is an alternative exit, too. For the goblins and for ourselves.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This.

Yea, +1 on that
Aye

+1.

Art takes time, inspiration, and energy. About 90% of the time you'll get 2/3. Just how life goes. Looks really good so far, has certainly drawn me in *laugh track plays in the distance*.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

Yea, +1 on that
Aye
+1.
+1
Check the window. Go down the alley and look there too. Be careful for traps in the alleyway, not just inside the building.

I should check around the back, first. Don't think the goblins will have done anything crazy, but you never know.

Well, nothing strange about this alley. That's a regular properly-boarded window, done from the inside. No traps on the street, unless you count that really narrow pavement I guess. That's a pedestrian hazard!

That's what I expected. Goblins could probably squeeze in and out through that hole if they're small enough. I wouldn't fit, though. I wonder if the door opens?

The handle's completely broken off. It has to be bolted or nailed shut from the inside. No getting in or out in a hurry here. Back around to the front!

I didn't hear anything while I was poking around, or see anything through the back, but I'll take a quick peek in here too.

Alright crew, we've verified something important! It's really dark in there. I can't really see a thing. I don't think anything's moving, though.

No pedestrians around, no police around... alright, Mel, brace yourself. It's time to break the law for the first time! The first time today, that is. Actually, hiding the knife under my skirt is probably against the law. Well, this is maybe more illegal.

Deftness: [3] +1 = 4

...aaaaand I got it. That took a while. Good thing no-one watched the whole thing, they would probably have wondered why it took so long to unlock a padlock. Time to see what's inside!

1.  > Pull out the wrench, shoot back the bolt and slam the door open!
2.  > Slip the bolt open quietly and try to get in silently.
3.  > Act natural! Open it up like you own the place.
4.  > _                       

Spoiler: Meta (click to show/hide)

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

I'm used to text adventures, so big blocks of text are fine. I'd be okay with the occasional lore dump. As voices in Mel's had we should know everything she does, and I'm sure she knows why a Chinese girl is casually breaking into buildings labelled in Arabic.

My phone can only show the first two thirds of the images by default, but I can just scroll sideways. Not actively checked how it looks on a computer.

Anyway, I think we should slip in quietly. There's no-one around, and we done want to alert the goblins.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sneak in, but only if we have a light source. We need to be able to see.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Re:Meta (click to show/hide)

+1 to sneaking

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

We brought a flashlight, right?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile

The best way to introduce world information is obviously for the narrator to be randomly distracted mid sentence and absent mindedly drop like two paragraphs of rambling background. Don't at me.

At this point you don't need us to tell you to be careful, right? Careful. Move in quietly, opening the door just a crack to check for tripwires and such.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The best way to introduce world information is obviously for the narrator to be randomly distracted mid sentence and absent mindedly drop like two paragraphs of rambling background. Don't at me.

At this point you don't need us to tell you to be careful, right? Careful. Move in quietly, opening the door just a crack to check for tripwires and such.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15