Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 112345 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 09:01:50 am »

Name: Anaconda
God Level: Demigod
Power: 0
Description: An apparently female humanoid clockwork creature. Somewhat taller and heavier than clockwork men. Her face is a blank bronze plate and she has six arms ending in sharp steel claws.
Notes:

I seek a challenge to prove my might. And corpses that I might cannibalize for parts, and grow stronger.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 09:29:49 am »

Most people who play my games know this so I didn't say it but when you post, repost your character sheet with your action.

I shall be Borkle! God of the Battle and Strife. Beating the snot out of someone with your fist. That's fun.

Name: Borkle, He-Who-Punches-Your-Face
Power: 10
Sphere: Beating the snot out of things. AKA Combat and Battle

Borkle's First action is deciding that this nothing shit is boring and decides to start working on making some Hearty Boys to fight for him. And maybe an arena. A space arena. Yeah.
((Make sure to actually use the character sheet posted in the OP. It helps me track important things))

[5]
Borkle Floats down to galactic sector 0,0 and proceeds to punch the nothingness so hard that it shapes up and forms a grand space arena for him. Marble columns, chrome, frescos of Borkle flexing, 10,000 rows of seats stretching 5 miles high, an arena that changes to fit his will, its got it all, baby.   However, its empty.
[4]
Next, he lands in the sands of the arena floor and, as before, punches them. And from each punch rises a Hearty Boy; Huge, muscular, oiled, scantily clad, speaking in an Austrian accent and constantly shouting about "PUMPING YOU UP!". The newly minted race good naturedly begins punching itself. There aren't many of these Hearty boys, maybe a 100, but they are good.

Name: GLOB
Sphere: Time
Description: A collection of space dust and clocks in a human shape

Make a race of immortal clockwork man
((Make sure to actually use the character sheet posted in the OP. It helps me track important things))

[6]
GLOB drifts down to a random place in the universe and summons up living clockwork. However, rather then coalescing into many, the clockwork combines into one and a new being is birthed. The chronophage is an enormous mechanical insect born with an insatiable appetite for time and space. As soon as it is born it opens its 10,000 bladed mandibles and begins to devour space-time around it. Its buzzing cicada wings play a madness inducing song as it goes.

Name: Manor
God Level: Major
Sphere (If major or minor god): Consciousness and Souls (the business of being sentient, including life and death)
Description: [The observer]

Grant the clockwork beings souls.
[3]
Manor, seeing the great terror GLOB had wrought, tries to temper its hunger by imbuing it with sapience and a soul. But the will and emotions run off the beast like water off a stone an all that is left is the barest flicker of sapience and a rage.

Name: Babatunde Chikelu
Sphere: Trickery and Amusing Pranks
Description: Currently disguised as a star, casting light out into the void
Notes: So grossly incandescent!

Shine gloriously into the void.
[2]
Babatunde Chikelu shines into the void with all the magnificent power of a 20 watt nightlight.

Name: Indivita
Sphere: Life and Energy
Description: A small, metallic cube that floats around.
Notes:

With not many things to create life or energy upon, Indivita spends the turn vibrating furiously to accrue energy. Through, uh, divine means.

(Guess I get to be major even though I'm the sixth, because the fourth chose demi?)
[2]
Indivita vibrates itself furiously, with complete disregard for whose watching. Maybe it even likes the fact that people could see it vibrating. Maybe that helps it gain power better. Don't judge.

However, this time, despite its bloody good vibrating, it gains no release and its power remains the same.

Name:Ep.
God level:Minor
Power:5
Sphere:The Weak.
Description:A little brown mouse with an upward-pointing crescent on his forehead.
Notes:Eek!

*Edited my description. A normal-sized mouse seemed more like something an actual myth might have.

Hide and tunnel and dig and scratch at the outskirts of the other gods nascent works. The tunnels in the fabric of the universe will be my "Holes/pocket plane". Use 3 power on this.

Is this the sort of action a minor god can do? I can change it if necessary.
[4+2]
Ep drifts down to 0,0 and under the space arena, to the inverted mountains of stone which form its foundation. And there Ep digs himself a burrow in the stone. And then he digs a bit more. And then he turns the place into swiss cheese creating a labyrinth of tunnels and passages so utterly complex that anything that goes in will find it almost impossible to get out again. Including Ep, who is lost within the tunnels.

Name: Aigresaur
God Level: Minor
Power: 5
Sphere: Lust and Passion
Description: A half nymph, half-lizard that just wants to snuggle.
Notes: Has a great big wet tongue.

Take a sprocket from a clockwork man and create a clockwork woman. Introduce them to each other and teach them the joys of touch and the passion of procreation.
[2]
Perhaps thankfully Aigresaur fails to do anything with the Chronophage.

Grant each individual Clockwork Being the ability to choose a path: Creation or Destruction. (So you see this, I'd like to specify that they only have the ability to choose a path. They don't actually have to.)
I like how everyone is contributing to the Clockwork Beings. Truly, they shall be the most interesting of races!
[5]
Credst stood before the Chronophage and gifted it with choice; the choice between creation and destruction. The Chronophage considered this choice with its flicker of a mind and then chose destruction and continued to eat space time.

Name: Anaconda
God Level: Demigod
Power: 0
Description: An apparently female humanoid clockwork creature. Somewhat taller and heavier than clockwork men. Her face is a blank bronze plate and she has six arms ending in sharp steel claws.
Notes:

I seek a challenge to prove my might. And corpses that I might cannibalize for parts, and grow stronger.

Anaconda, clockwork woman born of the Chronophage's metallic flesh, wanders the great mechanical planes of its exoskeleton and challenges random mechanisms to battle. She loses every battle quite decisively until she challenges a spring to a wrestling contest and ends up being catapulted straight off the chronophage and into the blackness of the unfinished universe, doomed to drift until the fickle will of fate or the gods save her.

For 10 years the Hearty boys punched each other in glee, thankfully unaware of the Chronophage.  The Chronophage continued to eat space and time, so far unaware of the delicious nugget that is the Space Arena. And Anaconda drifted through inkly blackness, totally bored.

Borkle's Hearty Boys worship his fisty goodness and grant him 1 power.  GLOB gains 1 power for the creation of the monolithic Chronophage. And Ep gains 1 power for his creation of the impossible space burrows under the space arena.

A record of events will be kept HERE

Spoiler: MAP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 09:33:13 am by piecewise »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 09:36:37 am »

I like how everyone is contributing to the Clockwork Beings. Truly, they shall be the most interesting of races!

I'll say.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2018, 10:05:52 am »

Name: Borkle, He-Who-Punches-Your-Face
Power: 11
Sphere: Beating the snot out of things. AKA Combat and Battle

Borkle detects that a being, somewhere, is in need of a good scrap

He appears before Anaconda in a flash of muscles and haymakers

“HELLO GEAR-GURL! I HEAR YOU WANT A GOOD FIGHT! DO YOU WISH TO COME TO MY ARENA OF GLORIOUS COMBAT?”

If she says yes, teleport her to the arena. Introduce her to the boys. Spend 1 power to teleport her safely. Just in case. Have her fight. THUS GENERATING EVEN MORE POWER

((PS we need someone to make Phil Swift, God of Repairs to fix the holes in space time left by the Chronophage. Also great job everyone! It’s turn 2 and we’ve already got a doomsday device/end of game scenario! Yay!))

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 10:10:53 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2018, 10:09:44 am »

"Yes, indeed. Do not expect me to hold anything back."

Fight some things.

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 12:26:53 pm by Egan_BW »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2018, 10:13:50 am »

(I'm just gonna ptw)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2018, 10:14:38 am »

(I'm just gonna ptw)

((That means your in the arena!))

Edit: ((The audience of the arena, that is))
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 10:34:02 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2018, 10:19:40 am »

((It’s turn 2 and we’ve already got a doomsday device/end of game scenario! Yay!))

((End of game? Hardly. This is just the thing that I kill to prove my glory, as a founding myth~
Even more fitting because I'm technically part of it!))

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2018, 11:15:24 am »

Oh. I uh... wasn't entirely expecting that.

Devote 3 power to creating a powerful spear of destruction and give it to Anaconda.

"Some help with destroying the universe eating monstrosity, especially from the more powerful gods, would be appreciated, so feel free to contribute."

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 01:36:18 pm by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2018, 11:31:06 am »

Name: Indivita
Sphere: Life and Energy
Description: A small, metallic cube that floats around.
Notes:

Indivita, disappointed with the lack of energy created by its vibration, decides to teleport to (0,1) and release such a massive amount of energy that it manifests as a physical and sentient entity. It then does that a lot.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2018, 11:33:05 am »

Oh. I uh... wasn't entirely expecting that.

Devote 3 power to creating a massive spear of destruction that will hit the Chronophage next turn.

"Some help with destroying the universe eating monstrosity, especially from the more powerful gods, would be appreciated, so feel free to contribute."

“SORRY BRO. I JUST GOT A KICKASS FIGHTER AND I GOTTA SEE HOW SHE DOES. GIMME A DECADE OR TWO.”
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 11:37:55 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2018, 11:39:27 am »

Learn the tunnel maze and give Anaconda 2 power if she goes up against the Chronophage.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 12:25:37 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2018, 12:01:12 pm »

Grant Anaconda the power of a soul and improved strength to challenge the beast. Also move them to it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2018, 12:02:49 pm »

Grant Anaconda the power of a soul and improved strength to challenge the beast. Also move them to it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hey! No! She’s going to my arena!

Alright FINE.

But she comes right back after.
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2018, 12:05:53 pm »

Deal.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58