Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 112475 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Its treason then?
« Reply #420 on: January 05, 2019, 06:09:55 pm »

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 5 - probably
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Smarting over the loss of some Heart Boys in the Food Invasion
100 war beasts and 50 Hearty Boys

Hectorclese looks disappointed.

I guess that curry was always destined to become gas at some point anyways... I’m sure it wouldn’t have been that good.

It notices the Malignant Star

Pick a chaos shard that is currently unmolested by fellow deific beings, eliminate all life on it with my war beasties and Hearty Boys, feast on the remnants of organic matter, then tow the shard and throw it into the Malignant Star, because why not.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 05, 2019, 07:11:59 pm »

((Wait how many boys did the pits produce?))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #422 on: January 05, 2019, 07:16:37 pm »

Those who tamper with death without my permission shall serve destruction or feel it come for them.

Condense myself to mortal size. Make my appearance emaciated and skeletal. Wear an old dark cloak to hide most of my appearance.

Use 1 power: Use my mastery over death and the scythe Edge of Oblivion to impress and teach or even bully the necromancers to make them my followers.

Use 1 power: Attack Haku and the evil realm with the support of my necromancer army. Take advantage of the 'might makes right' nature of government to become the leader. Anyone that opposes me shall have their soul reaped by the Edge of Oblivion.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 02:42:16 pm by Parisbre56 »

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 05, 2019, 08:48:59 pm »

Burrow into the dungeon and free Cawder.

Then, start my cult in the Good Mortal's settlement. I'll call it the Mouse's Paw. The focus of my religion will be quietly helping others, preferably in secret and without publicly taking credit. Reward my followers with good luck for doing so.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #424 on: January 05, 2019, 09:00:59 pm »

BTW, AIGRE didn't respond so....ER wins that power struggle automatically

ER, What did you want to do with your win? Kill, demote, switch?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #425 on: January 05, 2019, 09:03:16 pm »

((Wait how many boys did the pits produce?))
You have 186 now. I forgot to roll it but I rolled it now.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 05, 2019, 09:04:54 pm »

Switch. Please describe what this looks like.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 05, 2019, 09:09:08 pm »

Lilith observed the sudden unification of the East and West Akahet as a threat to the life of the planet in its entirety. Abandoning its initial plan to spread life all over the planet, it decided to simply make a sanctuary to preserve whatever life it could during the calamity that would surely soon unfold. With this in mind, it roamed the already existing forests and jungles of the Northwestern areas of Akahet, carving glyphs into every tree it could find, then activating all of those glyphs to create a magical barrier that would be passable for free to organisms that meant no harm to those within, but would cost power for all other passers. In its travels, it redirects all organisms it finds to within the area the barrier will protect.

Spoiler: Lilith (click to show/hide)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 05, 2019, 11:04:11 pm »

I update the record as I do it by the way, and the thing allows comments so....I guess feel free to follow along and shout things at me.

my pmed action did not happen ?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 06, 2019, 01:25:20 am »

((Remind me again what happens if you gain more power than your maximum. Can you use it immediately to avoid losing it, or is it irrevocably wasted?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Vibrating and Penetration
« Reply #430 on: January 06, 2019, 06:03:43 am »

That was one hell of a one sided slaughter, sheesh.

Use 1 power to throw my spear of destruction at the Malignant Star and retrieve it afterwards.

"So, Borkle, how do you want your mech spiders?"

“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 06, 2019, 08:10:40 am »

Use my weapon to kill some of the chaos creatures, use one power to help with the killing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 06, 2019, 10:02:29 am »

"Many thanks, brave mouse. Your kindness will not be forgotten."

Try to escape the dungeons, with Ep's help. Then head to a different one of Zarel's cities for Spreading the Word Part II; try doing it in secrecy this time.

Spoiler: Cawder (click to show/hide)
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 06, 2019, 10:39:24 am »

Try to get to the Chaos Shard with the Boartuar on it. See if I can get some of the spiders to take me there, offering gifts in return. If I succeed, walk the world looking for my lost son. Help strangers and spread the joy of giving along the way. If I find my son, apologize and ask him for forgiveness. Then try to set him on the right path, so that we can spread the joy of giving as father and son.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #434 on: January 06, 2019, 11:22:43 am »

(("Join me and together we can give gifts to the universe as father and son!"))
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 58