Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 112960 times)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: The Century Cometh.
« Reply #510 on: January 09, 2019, 08:11:49 pm »

"I think he said something about "Must get stronger to put to rest Anaconda." Hmm"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 09, 2019, 08:18:08 pm »

"Haha, your scheming voice is adorable. Do that again."
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 09, 2019, 08:24:26 pm »

"Well I don't think I should unless you..."Team up with me to kill Manor. I promise I won't betray you" Haku said in his scheming voice again, which was just his regular voice but a little higher pitched. He likes this snake god, she's not like those boring old coots back at Akahet.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #513 on: January 09, 2019, 08:25:15 pm »

Use 1 power: Get in that evil empire and do whatever it takes to make them submit to my and my necromancer pals' rule. Best them in combat. Eat their souls. Threaten them with a skele-ton of puns. Whatever it takes!

« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:59:09 am by Parisbre56 »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 09, 2019, 08:39:54 pm »

oh sweet us she heard me "Uh, nothing Anaconda! Nothing, just like me..." he said, depressed. "Weirdboy." he mumbles in his head. "Haku's the weirdboy. Killing gods, trying to make gods kill other gods and replace those gods... Hey, wait, I'm not mumbling in my head am I?" He said, just as actually out loud as the last bit. "Shit."
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 09, 2019, 08:48:40 pm »

"Haku's not so strange. Most creatures would do the same in his place, I think! Every soul that Manor made desires to become mighty and squash everything beneath them. And of course the soulless chaos spawn do the same. In this world, to be unique you'd almost have to NOT desire only blood and glory.
And that's why you're weird! Out of all of Lord Borkle's Hearty Boys, you're not just in this to punch things, am I right? You're looking for something more."

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 09, 2019, 08:52:51 pm »

"...Yeah, actually. Why are we all here? We just seem to be fighting one another for dominance, creating and ending lives on a whim. I want to see what runs the things that run the universe. We make the world, but who made us? And what the Chaos are we making all of this out of?"
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 09, 2019, 08:59:35 pm »

"Eh, for me life's not about the destination or beginning, it's about the journey and the actions we take along the way. From creating murder empires to making friends. The search for meaning is, in fact, the very thing that gives our life meaning, so, really, the only question that is truly worth asking is-Oh I was rambling, excuse me, anyway I know someone that asked those same questions, His name was Enryu or something."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 09:18:15 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 09, 2019, 09:00:51 pm »

Anaconda does whatever the snake equivalent of a shrug is.

"Dunno. I don't worry too much about it. As far as I'm concerned, the fighting is the point in itself. The fight of every living thing to survive and thrive. The promise that I could come out on top is good enough motivation for me.

Now, that's not to say I'm uninterested in the how of all this is happening. The universe was already working before the gods got here, just empty. So who made it? Why doesn't the universe itself break down and decay like any other machine?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 09, 2019, 09:23:16 pm »

Borkle decides now is a good time to join in, as philosophical discussions are one of his hobbies

”CHEER THE FUCK UP NERD. YOU WANNA MAKE SENSE OF THIS NONSENSE, YOU GOTTA GRAB THE PROBLEM BY ITS NECK, AND PUNCH IT! WITH YOUR MIND! FUCK YEAH!”

Borkle gets so pumped he begins benching a few nearby asteroids.

((As a meta thing? The universe may be so conflict-ridden because Borkle was the first to put his mark on it. He was the first to influence it, and thus, influenced everything after him. And given Borkles nature...))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 09, 2019, 09:47:58 pm »

Enal laughs a little.
"Well, I guess I don't need to get strong for your attention Anaconda, I need to get stronger to take a jab behind the curtain, so to speak. Actually, what is a curtain? What does that phrase even mean? How did I know it? Hm..."
He settles down for more philosophical, mental training, rather than physical. He took samples of anything he could grab. He studied them. He smashed the fundamental bits of stuff apart just to see what would happen.
He.
Did.
SCIENCE!
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 09, 2019, 10:56:09 pm »

"Credst, would you mind if I claimed these Mechaserpants? They seem relevant to my interests."

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 09, 2019, 11:49:41 pm »

Lilith uses one power to establish a powerful magical connection between all the creatures within the Forest Barrier, allowing the races to communicate without a spoken tongue. With this increased level of communication and understanding between the races, she creates a political system resembling a republic, where representatives of each race appoint candidates to govern for the term of a decade. She also ensures that while the elected candidate has significant power over the united races, she still has the ability to take the reigns in periods of need. Should she succeed, she dubs her new faction the "United Republic".

Spoiler: Lilith (click to show/hide)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Hero Saga Setup: 96%. Other stuff Paused.
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Divine Fuckery: Its treason then?
« Reply #523 on: January 10, 2019, 01:08:26 am »

Thorn continues to spread its roots in the host. Still not sure which type of sentient being was attracted to it. A dodgy situation indeed. A total roll of the dice...one might day.

Spoiler: Thorn (click to show/hide)
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 10, 2019, 04:15:43 am »

"Credst, would you mind if I claimed these Mechaserpants? They seem relevant to my interests."
"Do whatever you want with them."
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 58