Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 111034 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #375 on: January 01, 2019, 08:17:06 pm »

It is time to recover. Send the moon of tormented souls to the underworld after absorbing half of it into myself, we need the power for what is to come. Summon the good souls out of the world and make them new bodies, use 1 power. Then, aid my new creations and go to war against chaos to destroy the slabs (1 power). BURN THE HERETICS.

"Chaos is spreading. Begone!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Its treason then?
« Reply #376 on: January 01, 2019, 08:45:46 pm »

In the northwestern region of Akahet that was mostly untouched by Indivita's initial godfall, a small sprout slowly pulls itself out of the ground, collecting leaves and branches with magical energy to form a hand to claw its way to freedom. Over the course of a few years, this entity forms a humanoid shape, and an identity: it is Lilith, and it will safeguard the natural beauty of this planet.

Lilith's first step is to collect a plethora of seeds from nearby forests and to spread them to grasslands, massively speeding their growth with her nature powers.

Spoiler: Lilith (click to show/hide)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #377 on: January 01, 2019, 08:52:29 pm »

It is time to recover. Send the moon of tormented souls to the underworld after absorbing half of it into myself, we need the power for what is to come. Summon the good souls out of the world and make them new bodies, use 1 power. Then, aid my new creations and go to war against chaos to destroy the slabs (1 power). BURN THE HERETICS.

"Chaos is spreading. Begone!"

“HEEEEY WELCOME TO THE RUMBLE BUD!”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 01, 2019, 08:55:47 pm »

The blood lord has sent me here, to this unending maze. Perhaps there are souls here, perhaps not. If there are, feast upon them.

"Sorry, just me. And I'm a minor god in my own domain, so I don't think you'll be feasting here. Just my opinion. How about I just show you the way out?"
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 01, 2019, 10:57:35 pm »

Sucker, god of entropy, chaos sent you half of mortal souls as a gift, why would you resist it?
I think, that I can be truly useful to your cause, if you would spare servants of primordial truth

I HUNGER. YOUR TAINTED SOULS ARE FOOD. MANOR IS STABLE. MANOR GIVES FOOD. YOU ARE UNSTABLE. YOU GIVE NO FOOD. CAN YOU OFFER FOOD? CAN YOU OFFER STABILITY?

I have brought you half of this worlds mortals, and I will bring even more unenlightened fools

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 01, 2019, 11:08:11 pm »

Sucker, god of entropy, chaos sent you half of mortal souls as a gift, why would you resist it?
I think, that I can be truly useful to your cause, if you would spare servants of primordial truth

I HUNGER. YOUR TAINTED SOULS ARE FOOD. MANOR IS STABLE. MANOR GIVES FOOD. YOU ARE UNSTABLE. YOU GIVE NO FOOD. CAN YOU OFFER FOOD? CAN YOU OFFER STABILITY?

I have brought you half of this worlds mortals, and I will bring even more unenlightened fools
"Do not listen, God of entropy. Chaos seeks to burn all that lives. They see kindness as violence,
And violence as kindness. Stand with me, and we will be powerful together."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #381 on: January 01, 2019, 11:37:07 pm »

TRUE. BUT YOU WILL DO SO REGARDLESS OF MY ACTIONS. SHORT TERM PROFIT IF YOU WIN. LONG TERM IF YOU DON'T.. EITHER WAY A PROFIT. THAT IS THE PERFECTION OF ENTROPY: IT IS INEVITABLE.

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 02, 2019, 01:16:19 am »

The blood lord has sent me here, to this unending maze. Perhaps there are souls here, perhaps not. If there are, feast upon them.

"Sorry, just me. And I'm a minor god in my own domain, so I don't think you'll be feasting here. Just my opinion. How about I just show you the way out?"
Blood is blood and mice are mice. Mice naught sate the blood of war. If there are none else, no dead that are drawn to these halls, then so be it. AKAHET that is to be haka shalt be my new domain

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 02, 2019, 01:23:04 am »

Blood is blood and mice are mice. Mice naught sate the blood of war. If there are none else, no dead that are drawn to these halls, then so be it. AKAHET that is to be haka shalt be my new domain
Ep, do you require assistance?

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 02, 2019, 02:08:35 am »

Ep, do you require assistance?

“YEAH THIS NERD BOTHERING YOU?”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 02, 2019, 03:18:07 am »

Just let this vessel take me where it will.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 02, 2019, 05:22:49 am »

Try to get my weapon back, then go to the chaos realm
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 02, 2019, 06:46:44 am »

Mingle with our Hedonists and influence them to spread love wherever they go. Especially to ships and crews that they have already infiltrated.

Also Spend 3 power running away from Anaconda. Sprinkle Pheromones at them as we go.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:38:46 am by Aigre Excalibur »
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

Ombragon

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLEEQUICK][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 02, 2019, 07:26:35 am »

Spoiler: Vurol (click to show/hide)

Use 1 power to grant the ability to make more Star Kraken using absorbed matter to the Star Kraken. Tell him to devour the beasts of the Realm of Chaos

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 02, 2019, 10:00:28 am »

"I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A DEER, FLEXIUS!"

Set the course for the Mortal Realm; I shall find Flexius there.
Use 1 power to turn my Chaos Energy Pike into a Light Matter Pike.
If I find Flexius there, attack him.

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 12:15:45 pm by CABL »
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 58